PDA

View Full Version : List Please?

SteelClip49
9/18/2007, 07:35 PM
Can someone list all 8 players that have been arrested for the Wronghorns since the spring? Thanks.

GottaHavePride
9/18/2007, 07:38 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/091907dnspoutlede.e73cc35b.html

They only list seven, although they're only counting from June, I think.

SoonerStormchaser
9/18/2007, 09:05 PM
Anyone have the current Fulmer Cup standings? Texas is making a late charge to win it this year.

Octavian
9/18/2007, 09:07 PM
TEXAS TROUBLES

James Henry's arrest Tuesday marked the seventh Texas player to have a brush with the law in the past four months.

June 1: Junior defensive end Henry Melton charged with driving while intoxicated.

June 9: Sophomore safety Robert Joseph charged with two misdemeanor counts of burglary of a vehicle. Dismissed from the team and announces plans to transfer.

July 28: Joseph charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon in connection with a break-in on July 27.

July 28: Sophomore linebacker Sergio Kindle of Woodrow Wilson charged with driving while intoxicated.

Aug. 2: Highly recruited freshman defensive tackle Andre Jones charged with the same aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon (July 27) that resulted in charges against Joseph.

Sept. 13: Senior safety Tyrell Gatewood charged with two counts of misdemeanor possession of a dangerous drug; and freshman defensive back Ben Wells is ticketed for possession of drug paraphernalia and released.

tulsaoilerfan
9/18/2007, 10:23 PM
Most of those charges are some pretty serious stuff, not the standard college kids will be college kids things that u see at most schools

Crucifax Autumn
9/18/2007, 11:07 PM
Upstanding citizens aren't they?

birddog
9/18/2007, 11:10 PM
damn, crucifax, you made someone mad. i wonder who?

Flagstaffsooner
9/18/2007, 11:22 PM
Anyone have the current Fulmer Cup standings? Texas is making a late charge to win it this year.
The Fulmer Cup ended with the start of the season and is only compiled in the off season. Maybe they should have a different award during the season, call it the Brown Bag.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=3864

Crucifax Autumn
9/18/2007, 11:26 PM

It was a few, but I don't care. I just say what I want and sometimes I'm up and sometimes I'm down. I'm much more concerned with the Sooners and college football in general than purty little green and red dots.

Well, football and making fun of lesser teams, criminals, and retarded coaches anyway!

Soonerus
9/18/2007, 11:30 PM

Looks to me like he is doing OK...

goingoneight
9/18/2007, 11:33 PM
I'm sorry, whorns... but this is my take.

Make fun of Bomar all you want... he's not toting a deadly weapon around and breaking into people's houses. And he actually got booted for what he did.

Milking the clock is wrong... but "burglary" in my books should not warrant ANY reinstatement.

Crucifax Autumn
9/18/2007, 11:36 PM
Well, apparently whorns condone such things.

And to think, they call us cheaters and make land thief jokes.

frankensooner
9/19/2007, 09:14 AM
Did someone say list?

http://www.shannonwarren.com/blog/images/20041210-listeater.jpg

redshield3
9/19/2007, 09:32 AM
Doesn't that list count Joseph twice? Making it six players?

mfosterftw
9/19/2007, 01:28 PM
Overheard in my office today:

You know... it's not going to be too long before we can listen to Texas Longhorns football on the police scanner...

stoopified
9/19/2007, 05:19 PM
Overheard in my office today:

You know... it's not going to be too long before we can listen to Texas Longhorns football on the police scanner...
Now that is funny.

jrsooner
9/19/2007, 08:30 PM
Pictures of players in the Houston Barnacle (http://blogs.chron.com/longhorns/2007/09/ut_update_hed_jxxjxxjxx_1.html)

The blog writer also asks...

"Has this stained UT's reputation?
If you were a parent of a football recruit, would you send your son to play at Texas?"

had to laugh at some of the responses....

YES....If you want your kid to have a good shot at going to the NFL. Best school in the state!This vy guy must be in charge of vince's fan club.

I would send him there only if he passed thru a metal detector to be sure he was armed.

4. No matter what Mack does, he won't please ags or sooners (unless he loses). So why worry about what you can't change? (ag/sooner attitudes)

Yes, it has stained the university's reputation. I'm sure they don't want to be the next "Miami of the 80s."
No, I would not send my son to play at Texas.

The blog writer has a love fest for tu so it's fun to see him actually having to write something bad about them. :)

Crucifax Autumn
9/19/2007, 11:37 PM
well, honestly to be as stained as the U, they'll have to have more bloodstains than they have so far, but it's still pretty funny.