PDA

View Full Version : OU - Utah St game on TV tonight & tomorrow

Dan Thompson
9/18/2007, 06:19 PM
FCS Central is carrying the game tonight at 10:00 pm PST and tomorrow at 1:00 pm PST.

This is channel 331 on Cox Orange County.

OUinFLA
9/18/2007, 08:45 PM
Thanks, Im finally gonna get to see the game.
:)

soonerwalt
9/18/2007, 09:24 PM
WTH is FCS?

Dan Thompson
9/18/2007, 09:39 PM
Fox College Sports

aurorasooner
9/18/2007, 09:41 PM
FCS Central is carrying the game tonight at 10:00 pm PST and tomorrow at 1:00 pm PST.
Yeah, they've got it listed tonight at 11 pm (mst), I'll record it. Thx for the heads up. I've been looking ahead on Comcast's digital listings for FCS and they only go a couple of days ahead and are rarely accurate. While I like their sports tier, I'm getting tired of FCS and CSTV replaying Div II games such as Wisconsin River-Falls against some other dink team, where the FCS pacific has been replaying a lot of Pac 10 games, and a lot of Pac-10 classic games, (mostly USuck vs Ucla) and Fox Sports Central rarely replays any classic college football games except for butt-nuzzling Nebraska.
Fox College Sports Central, like Fox Sports Rocky Mountain really kind of sucks as far as Big 12 coverage, imo. If CC doesn't add ESPN classic and ESPNu to their sports tier before long, I'm heading to directTV. I picked up a used 3 LNB low profile dish and a couple of directTV receivers a couple of weeks ago from a DirectTV customer who went back to the CC triple play because of the price and the Sh***y Qwest DSL service, so I may see if I own the equipment, I can get a Mos to Mos agreement with DirectTV like CC has without signing a year agreement. I don't know. That's the only thing that's kept me from dumping CC, except when I get ready to leave, they give me the $100/mos -- 3 services--special (digital cable with DVR, Cable internet, and Phone with unlimited long distance) again for 6 months. It's too bad Qwest is too cash strapped to get FIOS rolling. Everyone I know that has DSL in Denver says the same thing, DSL is ok for surfing but if you want to watch streaming Video it's just barely better than dial-up.

soonerwalt
9/18/2007, 09:41 PM
thanx!