PDA

View Full Version : Why do some guys not wash their hands?

Hot Rod
9/17/2007, 08:42 AM
Guys at public restrooms (OU games, restaurants)

Guys in my office! Now, I try to avoid these people because I don't want to shake their hands any longer. (shivers in fear)

How hard is it to take a few seconds out of your day to wash your hands? Instead, these people must think they are so clean and don't need to...especially the guys exiting the stalls! :eek:

OUDoc
9/17/2007, 08:45 AM
http://www.gooeystuff.com/ebay/internet-size-february12-martin-dirty-hand-on-friend.jpg

usmc-sooner
9/17/2007, 08:51 AM
Guys at public restrooms (OU games, restaurants)

Guys in my office! Now, I try to avoid these people because I don't want to shake their hands any longer. (shivers in fear)

How hard is it to take a few seconds out of your day to wash your hands? Instead, these people must think they are so clean and don't need to...especially the guys exiting the stalls! :eek:

I've learned the ancient art of not ****ing on my hands and keeping my pecker clean.

usmc-sooner
9/17/2007, 08:53 AM
A Sailor and a Marine are in a bar, they both go to the bathroom, the Marine leaves without washing his hands, the Sailor says to the Marine "in the Navy they teach us to wash our hands after we pee" the Marine says "well in the Marines they teach us not to pee on our hands."

sanantoniosooner
9/17/2007, 08:54 AM
I've learned the ancient art of not ****ing on my hands and keeping my pecker clean.
translation:

My toilet bowl water is cleaner than my handshake

usmc-sooner
9/17/2007, 08:55 AM
translation:

My toilet bowl water is cleaner than my handshake

if you prefer you can shake my pecker

sanantoniosooner
9/17/2007, 08:57 AM
if you prefer you can shake my pecker
translation:

I'd prefer you shake my pecker

usmc-sooner
9/17/2007, 08:59 AM
translation:

that's how I roll

olevetonahill
9/17/2007, 09:14 AM
translation:

Real trans is ,May I peck your sheep !
You know Jarheads!:P

olevetonahill
9/17/2007, 09:18 AM
A Sailor and a Marine are in a bar, they both go to the bathroom, the Marine leaves without washing his hands, the Sailor says to the Marine "in the Navy they teach us to wash our hands after we pee" the Marine says "well in the Marines they teach us not to pee on our hands."
Are ya saying theres a diff between a swabbie and a Jarhead ?
:rolleyes:

usmc-sooner
9/17/2007, 09:21 AM
Are ya saying theres a diff between a swabbie and a Jarhead ?
:rolleyes:

Jarheads stand about three inches further back from the urinal :D

olevetonahill
9/17/2007, 09:54 AM
Jarheads stand about three inches further back from the urinal :D
There we go folks we have an answer from some one who Knows
Swabbies squat, Jarheads are 3 inchs from em :eek:

proud gonzo
9/17/2007, 10:55 AM
the reason it bothers me when people don't wash their hands is not because your hands are particularly dirty after peeing, but that you probably needed to wash your hands to begin with.

1stTimeCaller
9/17/2007, 11:08 AM
I wash my hands before I pee.

frankensooner
9/17/2007, 11:14 AM
I wash my hands before I pee.
even when you pee in the floor?

sorry, that was too easy. ;)

usmc-sooner
9/17/2007, 11:40 AM
I wash my hands in pee

SicEmBaylor
9/17/2007, 11:42 AM
I wash my hands something like 30 times a day and in between that, I use hand sanitizer.

Germs are not cool........even my own.

OUDoc
9/17/2007, 11:43 AM
I wash my hands in pee
It is sterile, unlike 1TC.

mdklatt
9/17/2007, 11:44 AM
I wash my hands in pee

Well, urine is sterile.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/17/2007, 12:00 PM
the reason it bothers me when people don't wash their hands is not because your hands are particularly dirty after peeing, but that you probably needed to wash your hands to begin with.Exactly!

sanantoniosooner
9/17/2007, 12:10 PM
Does anybody know if urine is sterile?

OCUDad
9/17/2007, 12:14 PM
Your'n might be, but mine ain't.

sanantoniosooner
9/17/2007, 12:15 PM
voice of experience?

The Maestro
9/17/2007, 12:18 PM
Since I don't pee on my hands and since after showering I put on clean underwear I now go up to the sink and wash my schlong after touching it with my dirty hands at the ****er.

OUinFLA
9/17/2007, 12:26 PM
I wash my hands something like 30 times a day and in between that, I use hand sanitizer.

So does my wife, my daughter, my mom, and my aunt............do you see a trend here?

sanantoniosooner
9/17/2007, 12:27 PM
So does my wife, my daughter, my mom, and my aunt............do you see a trend here?
you are related to sic'em?

usmc-sooner
9/17/2007, 12:28 PM
sometimes I pee on corn

OklahomaRed
9/17/2007, 12:35 PM
Frankly, I would rather touch my zipper and touch my dong, than touch about 90% of the bathroom's sinks & paper towel dispensers (if they even have paper towels in them) in most public restrooms.

I will always wash my hands if doing #2, but I do not always wash my hands when taking a quick leak. And yes, urine is sterile (it's been filtered by your kidney), unless you have a bladder infection, which is more common in women than men. Thus, SicEm's issue? :D

sanantoniosooner
9/17/2007, 12:37 PM
I don't care if it's liquid gold. I don't want your urine handshake.

SicEmBaylor
9/17/2007, 12:38 PM
Frankly, I would rather touch my zipper and touch my dong, than touch about 90% of the bathroom's sinks & paper towel dispensers (if they even have paper towels in them) in most public restrooms.

I will always wash my hands if doing #2, but I do not always wash my hands when taking a quick leak. And yes, urine is sterile (it's been filtered by your kidney), unless you have a bladder infection, which is more common in women than men. Thus, SicEm's issue? :D

I just have germ issues. This is why I also won't use a public restroom.

SicEmBaylor
9/17/2007, 12:39 PM
Why do you hate golden showers?

KABOOKIE
9/17/2007, 12:42 PM
sometimes I pee on corn

I usually poop corn.

usmc-sooner
9/17/2007, 12:45 PM
I usually poop corn.

I wonder if anyone keeps stats on those sorts of things.

sitzpinkler
9/17/2007, 12:51 PM

For me it doesn't even matter if they pee on their hands or not, it's the fact that they just touched their junk. That is gross enough for me not to wanna shake their hand.

frankensooner
9/17/2007, 01:26 PM
Who likes butter on their poopcorn?

StoopTroup
9/17/2007, 01:32 PM
Lets dwell even deeper into this....

After leaving the stall...

Do you turn the water on at the sink with your wiping hand?
Do you then use your clean hand to turn it off?
If you do...why wash?

After washing your hands do you keep the drying towel in your hands to open the door when you leave?
If you don't...why wash?

Disuss...LMAO!

sitzpinkler
9/17/2007, 01:41 PM
Lets dwell even deeper into this....

After leaving the stall...

Do you turn the water on at the sink with your wiping hand?
Do you then use your clean hand to turn it off?
If you do...why wash?

After washing your hands do you keep the drying towel in your hands to open the door when you leave?
If you don't...why wash?

Disuss...LMAO!

I use a towel to turn off the faucet and to open the door in public restrooms

Hot Rod
9/17/2007, 01:43 PM
If you don't...why wash?

I absolutely do here at work, because I've seen too many guys exiting the stalls and head straight for the door.

OUDoc
9/17/2007, 01:43 PM
Wash your hands, people, but don't obsess about it. There are germs everywhere on your skin. Even when surgeons scrub in, there are still billions of germs on their hands. Get over it or call Howard Hughes.

1stTimeCaller
9/17/2007, 01:48 PM
Doctors are dirrty

KABOOKIE
9/17/2007, 01:48 PM
If you wash your hands to the point of irritating the skin then you're asking for infections.

Get a plastic bubble and live in it!!!

silverwheels
9/17/2007, 01:49 PM
I wash my hands with dog saliva.

SicEmBaylor
9/17/2007, 02:18 PM
OCD is a good thing.

OklahomaRed
9/17/2007, 04:05 PM
I am pretty compulsive about washing my hands. I definitely will always wash my hands before I eat. I don't drink after people. If someone's acting sick and sniffly, I stay a good distance away from them.

I make it a point to keep my hands and fingers out of my mouth and nose. 90% of most flus, colds, and stomach viruses could be avoided if people would follow these simple rules.

If you shake someone's hand you have no idea whether they washed it after they handled their junk or not 99% of the time. Second, you have no idea what they've touched after they washed their hands.

Thus, the responsibility for minimizing infections and just gross stuff back to you lies on your ability to keep your fingers, hands, ink pens, etc. out of your mouth and nose, and on washing your hands before you eat. Of course, if you are OCD, don't go into most restaraunts' kitchens. :D

Harry Beanbag
9/17/2007, 04:11 PM
I use my elbow a lot in the bathroom, it's an overly looked and very useful body part.

SicEmBaylor
9/17/2007, 04:16 PM
I am pretty compulsive about washing my hands. I definitely will always wash my hands before I eat. I don't drink after people. If someone's acting sick and sniffly, I stay a good distance away from them.

I make it a point to keep my hands and fingers out of my mouth and nose. 90% of most flus, colds, and stomach viruses could be avoided if people would follow these simple rules.

If you shake someone's hand you have no idea whether they washed it after they handled their junk or not 99% of the time. Second, you have no idea what they've touched after they washed their hands.

Thus, the responsibility for minimizing infections and just gross stuff back to you lies on your ability to keep your fingers, hands, ink pens, etc. out of your mouth and nose, and on washing your hands before you eat. Of course, if you are OCD, don't go into most restaraunts' kitchens. :D

You're a man after my own heart. I agree 110% with the above stated policy.

C&CDean
9/17/2007, 04:24 PM
Mikey's a fag!! Mikey's a fag!!

9/17/2007, 04:31 PM
Bubbles for sale!@$10 per lb of body weight. Guarantees and/or insurance available.

9/17/2007, 04:55 PM
Bubbles for sale!@$10 per lb of body weight. Guarantees and/or insurance available.PRE-CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! Half price on bubbles from now til Dec. 15. Don't miss this chance for an affordable cocoon of your very own.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/17/2007, 06:20 PM

Big, strappin', burly Marine taking a leak in a public urinal when a little boy walks in, steps up to the urinal next to the Marine, and starts to pee. Awed by the crisp edges, spit and polish of the fine Marine next to him, the boy looks up, faced covered in awe.

"Woooooooooow... Mister, are you a REAL Marine!?"

"Heck yeah, kid. Wanna wear my cover?"

"Suuuuuuuure! THANKS, mister!"

About that time, a rough and tumble sailor kicks in the door, drops a few quality swear words, and flops out his hogleg to take a leak next to the kid.

"Woooooooow... Mister, are you a REAL sailor?"

"F*ckin' A, kid. You wanna suck my ****?"

"No sir, I'm not a REAL Marine!"

Sorry. My brother was a Seabee. I had to fire one back, USMC-Sooner.

*ducks the sea of neg*

usmc-sooner
9/17/2007, 06:42 PM
Big, strappin', burly Marine taking a leak in a public urinal when a little boy walks in, steps up to the urinal next to the Marine, and starts to pee. Awed by the crisp edges, spit and polish of the fine Marine next to him, the boy looks up, faced covered in awe.

"Woooooooooow... Mister, are you a REAL Marine!?"

"Heck yeah, kid. Wanna wear my cover?"

"Suuuuuuuure! THANKS, mister!"

About that time, a rough and tumble sailor kicks in the door, drops a few quality swear words, and flops out his hogleg to take a leak next to the kid.

"Woooooooow... Mister, are you a REAL sailor?"

"F*ckin' A, kid. You wanna suck my ****?"

"No sir, I'm not a REAL Marine!"

Sorry. My brother was a Seabee. I had to fire one back, USMC-Sooner.

*ducks the sea of neg*

I thought it was pretty funny.

I used to talk to some Seabee's the stuff they would build in short time was pretty amazing.

OklahomaRed
9/17/2007, 08:55 PM
Mikey's a fag!! Mikey's a fag!!

Hey big boy! :D I know you, and I know you don't pick your junk then pick your nose ! :D Don't make me come over there and let one of your cow's kick me around to prove I'm tough! :D

pb4ou
9/17/2007, 09:09 PM
I use a towel to turn off the faucet and to open the door in public restrooms

ditto

Cam
9/17/2007, 09:20 PM

Germs are not cool........even my own.
OCD much?

Frozen Sooner
9/18/2007, 01:37 AM
I know where my pecker has been since the last time I washed it. My hands have generally been touching money all day.

I wash before I pee.

OUDoc
9/18/2007, 07:57 AM
You guys know how many cockroaches crawl over those paper towels while they're in the warehouse?

william_brasky
9/18/2007, 09:04 AM
nutsack sweat enters the equation on early season gamedays.

wash your damn hands you dirtbags.

jccouger
9/18/2007, 01:34 PM
I barely ever wash my hands and I'm never sick.

I only wash my hands after I poop. Or when I pee in a public restroom, but I usually dont at home.

frankensooner
9/18/2007, 01:43 PM
I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and every person who has shared their own personal bathroom techniques. It has really been educational. I am so glad you took the time out of your day to let us all know what you do with your "private" time.

soonerbrat
9/18/2007, 02:17 PM

you shouldn't touch your eyes, either. just sayin'

and to all of you who don't wash hands because you don't pee on yourself - it's not just your germs that are lurking about...

usmc-sooner
9/18/2007, 02:31 PM
it's not like I touch anything, like I don't reach my hand down and put it in the toilet water or caress the porcelin or urinal. I don't put my hands on the walls.

although occasionally I have been know to be a window licker.

StoopTroup
9/18/2007, 02:41 PM
I only posted the thread about the towels and turning off the water and using it to open the door to see how many of you actually do it.

I'm not surprised by some folks doing it...

OUDoc makes a good point about germs.

We can't get rid of them...we can only lower the odds.

I'm glad that surgical units are somewhat sterile when your being operated on.

The thing is...the hospitals seem hell bent on getting you out of the hospital ASAP due to staff infections.

OCD folks probably need some education and some help in overcoming the need to scrub their skin off their body IMO...:D

OklahomaRed
9/18/2007, 03:01 PM
http://www.webmd.com/news/20070917/handwashing-frequency-dips-in-US

C&CDean
9/18/2007, 03:07 PM
I wash my hands when I feel like it.

And the way I keep from getting sick is to not touch anything on those rare times I go to the doctor. I use my elbow on the door, never pick up a magazine in the waiting room, never use the bathroom there, etc. Place is full of sick people spreading their nasties everywhere.

OUDoc
9/18/2007, 03:08 PM
Place is full of sick people spreading their nasties everywhere.
:eek:

Hamhock
9/18/2007, 03:14 PM
i spread my nasties last night. it had been a while. misses hadn't been up to it since we got the new baby.

i didn't wash my hands afterward.