PDA

View Full Version : Dear KC Chiefs fans

tulsaoilerfan
9/16/2007, 06:44 PM
After watching Trent Green today for the first time in a while, i can see why you guys traded him :eek:

StoopTroup
9/16/2007, 06:50 PM
Oh and Chief Fans....

Are there any Season Tickets available yet?

I mean...how many years can you folks continue to take this?

aurorasooner
9/16/2007, 06:56 PM
HaHaHaHa......, Broncos just stole one from the Raiders. Called a TO in ot about 1 second before Janokowski hit a long FG to win it in OT. Then after the TO, Janokowski hit the upright on his 2nd kick and missed it, and the Broncos with a short field kicked the winning FG in ot. Pro-football ot is such bull*&t. The pros need to switch to the college form of OT but start possession from about the 40.

StoopTroup
9/16/2007, 07:17 PM
I agree about the OT.

This coin flip and a FG is BS.

KABOOKIE
9/16/2007, 08:42 PM
Oh and Chief Fans....

Well, I personally have given up. 35 years that stadium has been sold out and not one championship team since Jan 1970. The owners have done nothing as it goes for attracting and keeping talent. Just making money off the fans that continue to believe the B.S. Now they got some NAACP affirmative action of a coach. Boo Blake years coming up.

bluedogok
9/16/2007, 08:52 PM
Oh and Chief Fans....

I have been getting season ticket package emails for the past two seasons ever since I got tickets through them for the OU-KU game at Arrowhead a couple of years ago. So yes, they are available including half-season packages. If I still lived in OKC I would probably get some, it is a great game environment.

Collier11
9/16/2007, 11:11 PM
Huge Chiefs fan here, I feel bad that it had to end the way it did with TG cus he is a classy guy, and I feel bad that my team sucks so bad. If Croyle is our future he needs to be starting now cus this year likely will just be a wash, with another decent draft next year we could start competing again, so we need to see if croyle has it and if not we can draft a new qb or sign someone!!

Jeronimo
9/16/2007, 11:14 PM
as long as my Dallas Cowboys win.........

boomersooner28
9/17/2007, 09:06 AM
Trent Green is the succ. Poor guy. He even made my Cowboys' porous defense look kinda good.

Blitzkrieg
9/17/2007, 09:19 AM
He's laughing all the way to bank. I'm sure he'd rather have your approval than those millions.

boomersooner28
9/17/2007, 09:21 AM
He's laughing all the way to bank. I'm sure he'd rather have your approval than those millions.

Right along with Mike Gundy.