PDA

View Full Version : USC vs. LSU

kevpks
9/16/2007, 05:14 PM
Of course I am talking about South Carolina vs. LSU this weekend. Does anyone think the Gamecocks have a chance? I think it is a clear coaching mismatch, but talent means a lot too. Some people were talking about loaning Stoops to Nebraska. I say we loan him to South Carolina to run the defense. He could still coach our game on friday and make it down to Baton Rouge on Sat.

SoonerStormchaser
9/16/2007, 05:39 PM
I dunno...I'd like to think that So Carolina can at least hang in there til the 4th. But I'm still giving them a 0% chance of winning.

Blues1
9/16/2007, 05:42 PM
If The Ole Ball Coach can keep it close in the 4th quarter...?? - He might have a few tricks to hold it close...?? - But my guess it wil be over a sometime in the early 3rd quarter...IF Not by half time..?

Sooner_Havok
9/16/2007, 07:07 PM
If The Ole Ball Coach can keep it close in the 4th quarter...?? - He might have a few tricks to hold it close...?? - But my guess it wil be over a sometime in the early 3rd quarter...IF Not by half time..?

Not so fast my friend! Now I feel dirty, UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN!!!

Anyway, I wouldn't put it past the Ole' ball coach to pull this one out. LSU looked like crap against a pretty sad and pathetic Mississippi State team. But then, somehow Croom beats a bad (but not as pathetic) Auburn team. It has been a pretty crazy year so far, and I wouldn't count the gamecocks out of this one. That being said LSU chance of winning 90%. As stated before, talent does count for something, otherwise saxeT would be sitting at 1-2 :D

StoopTroup
9/16/2007, 07:14 PM
LSU will slaughter them.

Texas Golfer
9/16/2007, 07:50 PM
With the outcomes of some of the games this year, I refused to predict. I never would have guessed that Tommy Grady and his unranked Utes would have destroyed #11 UCLA 44-6 last night.

SoonerEmpire
9/16/2007, 07:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/veilofdisdain/Miscellaneous/cocks.jpg

Rogue
9/16/2007, 08:08 PM
Since 2005, Spurrier has beaten Tennessee, Florida, Clemson, Arkansas, Georgia, gone 15-10 overall, and 1-1 in bowls.

I think LSU can handle them, but if anyone in the SEC can stop LSU this year, it might have to be Spurrier.

A chance? You betcha.

StoopTroup
9/16/2007, 08:09 PM
Those girls seem to really love the cocks.

Crucifax Autumn
9/16/2007, 08:14 PM
One thing for certain...Nothing is certain!

XingTheRubicon
9/16/2007, 09:05 PM
The cocks missed a last second field goal to beat FLA in the swamp last year. They're an enigma, similar to Missouri in the 60's.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/17/2007, 01:24 AM
LSU will slaughter them.I was wondering when they were going to uncork Perriloux. If he plays like he's capable..second coming of Vince Young, maybe.

SoonerSloan
9/17/2007, 01:42 AM
Since its in death valley more than likely i expect LSU to win by 2+ touchdowns, they very easily could make this a blow out... But i'd love to see the OBC and the gamecocks walk into Baton Rouge and win a nail biter to ruin Les Miles season

CtheB
9/17/2007, 07:51 AM
Still early, everyone, including us, has a trip or two down the line that could be a real trap. The game I am anxious to see, that no one is talking about, is LSU's trip to Kentucky. That could be a really bad spot for them.

OSUAggie
9/17/2007, 08:03 AM
LSU looked like crap against a pretty sad and pathetic Mississippi State team.

45-0 in Starkvegas is looking like crap?

Losing 41-23 @ Troy is looking like crap; shutting out a team on its home field is called dominance.

As far as the coaching mismatch is concerned, I don't think Miles is that much better than Spurrier.

EstablishedSooner1967
9/17/2007, 08:41 AM
FU has a chance to beat LSU as well..