PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you didn't have an opinion about USC fans . . .

OK2LA
9/16/2007, 01:42 PM
http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9063

StoopTroup
9/16/2007, 01:49 PM
It's just one tiny little harmless soybean...

OK2LA
9/16/2007, 01:50 PM
It's just one tiny little harmless soybean...

I am your soybean

tommieharris91
9/16/2007, 01:57 PM
They have a point. I don't see OU getting in ahead of a 1-loss LSU or Florida, as long as those losses come against each other.

OK2LA
9/16/2007, 02:10 PM
They have a point. I don't see OU getting in ahead of a 1-loss LSU or Florida, as long as those losses come against each other.

I might agree right now, but we're 3 games into the season. Lots of things can and will change in the next 7 weeks. There is always the hype about the sec - lsu and florida both look really good, but what about allburn - arky lost to an unranked bammer . . . they were also talking about how dominant the pac 10 was this year as well - I saw a 11th ranked ucla get whipped, and warshington got slapped around as well.

Lots of football yet to be played to be talking about who is going to be left out and what is going to happen in December, when the first BCS rankings haven't even come out yet.

olevetonahill
9/16/2007, 02:37 PM
**** them ! I hope we do get to see em in the MNC game , But Ill enjoy the season, Then see what shakes out at the end !

colinreturn
9/16/2007, 02:49 PM
who cares if they say our schedule sucks. if we keep winning by 50 schedule wont matter.

hahah they think OUr media is bad? do they not watch espn?:texan:

FirstandGoal
9/16/2007, 03:06 PM
heh, do all the their fans have names as ghey as that?

sooner518
9/16/2007, 03:16 PM
there's one on there with half a brain

How do you think the rest of the country felt about us in '05 when we had basically had a free pass to MNC? And with pathetic teams like Idaho, UCLA, Oregon St., Arizona, Stanford, Notre Dame, and Washington St. on our schedule, is our SOS really that much better than OU?

tulsaoilerfan
9/16/2007, 03:42 PM
It will be damn hard for a 1 loss team to get in ahead of an undefeated team from one of the power conferences no matter how sucky the rest of the Big 12 may end up being

SoonerEmpire
9/16/2007, 03:44 PM
It will be damn hard for a 1 loss team to get in ahead of an undefeated team from one of the power conferences no matter how sucky the rest of the Big 12 may end up being

Amen, brotha! Amen!