PDA

View Full Version : Did you see that CU blonde flip the bird on national TV.

aurorasooner
9/15/2007, 11:15 PM
Typical Puff student section. She looks about 3 sheets to the wind.

sanantoniosooner
9/15/2007, 11:16 PM
yes.

yes I did

Ruuuuuufus
9/15/2007, 11:19 PM
yep, it seems like every time they pan to the student section there are middle fingers everywhere.

at least she was good looking ;)

Tulsa_Fireman
9/15/2007, 11:20 PM
De'Cody Fagg.

http://www.wisopinion.com/blogs/uploaded_images/BeavisButthead-711924.jpg

Heh. Heh heh heh.

Miko
9/15/2007, 11:24 PM
We were discussing her comment just before that when it was clear to anyone with rudimentry lip-reading skills that she was displeased. The camera cut away and cut back for the bird :rolleyes:

Doged
9/15/2007, 11:27 PM
Been a bunch of televised bird flippin' at this game.

On a side note, I don't know who the play caller is for Colorado but the man's a complete and utter idiot. They have no O-line.. it's obvious to even the most casual of observers. They move the ball down the field with quick outs and slants, with off-tackle runs to keep the offense honest. Draws.. no. Reverses.. no. Anything slow developing.. no. Idiot. Just my opinion, mind you. ;)

SoonerinSouthlake
9/15/2007, 11:36 PM
Typical Puff student section. She looks about 3 sheets to the wind.
was she hot?

Doged
9/15/2007, 11:37 PM
was she hot?

Yes indeed.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/15/2007, 11:39 PM
Yes indeed.
Ya know what we always said about hot blonde chicks back home who were 3 sheets to the wind?

sanantoniosooner
9/15/2007, 11:41 PM
Ya know what we always said about hot blonde chicks back home who were 3 sheets to the wind?
"That hot blonde chick is 3 sheets to the wind"?

Doged
9/15/2007, 11:46 PM

"That attractive young woman with the blonde hair is quite possibly intoxicated?"

:D

SelmaBamaFan
9/15/2007, 11:51 PM
Yes indeed.

Hot eh? Well then, this thread is useless without pics :pop:

sanantoniosooner
9/15/2007, 11:52 PM
Hot eh? Well then, this thread is useless without pics :pop:
http://photo.igorfoox.com/d/129-2/orange-bird.jpg

SelmaBamaFan
9/15/2007, 11:53 PM
heh

Tulsa_Fireman
9/15/2007, 11:55 PM
http://www.theatreorgans.com/walnuthill/fred006sm.jpg

SoonerinSouthlake
9/15/2007, 11:56 PM

Dude...are you from My home town?

sanantoniosooner
9/15/2007, 11:58 PM
Dude...are you from My home town?
Do you know what people from my home town say about people who ask if a dude is from their home town?

FirstandGoal
9/16/2007, 12:00 AM
Do you know what people from my home town say about people who ask if a dude is from their home town?
that person just asked if I am from their home town?

SoonerinSouthlake
9/16/2007, 12:00 AM
keep you feet in your own stall?

sanantoniosooner
9/16/2007, 12:02 AM
that person just asked if I am from their home town?
Wow.

Dude.......are you from my home town?

FirstandGoal
9/16/2007, 12:03 AM
Wow.

Dude.......are you from my home town?
:D :D :D

Piware
9/16/2007, 01:53 AM

I smell tuna?

Seamus
9/16/2007, 02:48 AM
Script for this thread by
http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/S/htmlS/serlingrod/serlingrodIMAGE/serlingrod.jpg

soonergooner
9/16/2007, 08:29 AM
Cmon you farkers, gotta see the non hippy chicky inviting me to a party in boulder....

OklaUalum
9/16/2007, 08:44 AM
My wife is a 4 year Pride alum, and she went up to Colorado twice with the band. I've got a lot of first hand accounts of how classless their fans are up there.

When I was in law enforcement, we used to take a lot of the CU fans to jail who came to visit, too. We caught them once slashing a peoples tires after a game.

They are akin to LSU fans. Seen it first hand.

--and it's just not their student section either....

Ash
9/16/2007, 08:59 AM
I thought dope smokin' hippies were supposed to be all mellow and stuff.

OKC-SLC
9/16/2007, 09:10 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t2Vccb05DTE

crappy quality but all i found.

OklaUalum
9/16/2007, 09:20 AM
I thought dope smokin' hippies were supposed to be all mellow and stuff.

One of my college buddies/friends went to grad school up there to CU get his graduate in degrees in physics (so he was there for a WHILE). He's African American. He's told me that while he was there, he encountered more racism there then any where else he's lived/traveled.

It's a rich kids school. They go there so they can ski.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

(pun intended)

Ash
9/16/2007, 09:22 AM
They have some great microbrews up there, though.

stoopified
9/16/2007, 09:40 AM
yep, it seems like every time they pan to the student section there are middle fingers everywhere.

at least she was good looking ;)Pics?This thread is worthless w/o them.

stoopified
9/16/2007, 09:42 AM
Now that I watched the clip.I ain't impressed.

SoonerBOI
9/16/2007, 02:23 PM
what bird?:D

MyT Oklahoma
9/16/2007, 05:26 PM
The most relevant questions to be asked and answered here are.. what does her Mother look like and is she available?

Newbomb Turk
9/16/2007, 05:28 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t2Vccb05DTE

crappy quality but all i found.

she's :mad:

fadada1
9/16/2007, 05:52 PM
she's :mad:
heh. she probably just found out her boyfriend has a small pee pee.

StoopTroup
9/16/2007, 07:35 PM
Not that hawt IMO...

Rhino
9/19/2007, 01:44 AM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3273/coloradobirdto3.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
9/19/2007, 01:50 AM
Kinda dead looking IMO...But who wouldn't look dead watching a CU game? I personally like the guy on the right looking like he needs a mouthful of...."something". Not to mention the moron on the phone with his finger in his ear...probably reaching through and dialing!

And what's with the cutie bottom middle? She's obviously looking the other direction...either yawning or trying to hold down that last beer

KantoSooner
9/19/2007, 01:57 AM
We should definitely be devoting more of this discussion to the 'cutie bottom middle'.
Fine value for the dollar.

tommieharris91
9/19/2007, 02:25 AM
Bottom right = Gundy?

RacerX
9/19/2007, 06:29 AM
[hairGel].

mfosterftw
9/19/2007, 06:52 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99837

OUDoc
9/19/2007, 07:51 AM
Courtney Love is a CU fan? It all makes sense now.

MyT Oklahoma
9/19/2007, 12:49 PM
We should definitely be devoting more of this discussion to the 'cutie bottom middle'.
Fine value for the dollar.

Okie dokie.. so what does that brunette's Mother look like and is she available?

85sooners
9/19/2007, 01:40 PM
nasty

freshchris05
9/19/2007, 02:30 PM
Bottom right = Gundy?

more like the reduced hair gel version...

r5TPsooner
9/19/2007, 02:57 PM
But was she hot?

Crucifax Autumn
9/19/2007, 11:08 PM
I think the cutie was deep in thought regretting her decision to go to a second rate school to watch a fourth rate team being coached by a 6th rate coach. Shoulda been a Sooner.

Mile High Sooner
9/20/2007, 12:52 AM

The Beefalow version of Hook'em Horn....
Can't think of a school more deserving of "fans" like these.

Crucifax Autumn
9/20/2007, 01:10 AM
mmmmm...beefalo burgers!

On another glance, it looks like bottom left guy is bragging about the BJ cute girl is gagging and trying not to puke over!

Yeah, I'm tasteless, but really...they're CU fans so who cares????

r5TPsooner
9/20/2007, 08:09 AM
Looks like she needs laid?

TheHumanAlphabet
9/20/2007, 08:57 AM
My wife is a 4 year Pride alum, and she went up to Colorado twice with the band. I've got a lot of first hand accounts of how classless their fans are up there.

When I was in law enforcement, we used to take a lot of the CU fans to jail who came to visit, too. We caught them once slashing a peoples tires after a game.

They are akin to LSU fans. Seen it first hand.

--and it's just not their student section either....

Got to agree here...As a Pride member, I always "chose" to not go to Boulder for that reason. The stories that came back made the Mizzou fans seem like Cardinals in line to see the Pope.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/20/2007, 08:58 AM

Lovely way to represent your school...IMO - not hawt at all. But very toasted.

royalfan5
9/20/2007, 09:37 AM
I think a woman that would flip off the kicker for botching a field goal would be one I would like to get to know.

soonerx
9/20/2007, 10:22 AM
I lived near Boulder for a while after I graduated OU and made the mistake of going to a OU/CU game at their stadium with a friend of mine who attended CU (but was actually an OU fan) and sitting in the CU student section with my OU t-shirt.

There was a group of about 7 drunk sorority girls sitting on the row in front of me who kept flirting w/ me for some reason. The one directly in front of me was so smashed that she kept falling back between my legs and would just lay there giggling.

Obviously some of the CU guys didn't like that too much and it didn't take long for them to start pelting me from behind with various objects ranging from ice cubes to beer cans. The funny thing was some of them weren't very accurate and me being the only Sooner there several CU students got caught in the crossfire. They weren't too happy about it and started returning fire, and it wound up being a huge fight between CU students. Classic.

And yes, Boulder is mainly full of spoiled rich liberal wanna-be hippy trust fund babies with too much time on their hands.

L Buff
9/20/2007, 01:16 PM
And yes, Boulder is mainly full of spoiled rich liberal wanna-be hippy trust fund babies with too much time on their hands.

Not painting with a very broad brush there or anything, are we? :rolleyes:

birddog
9/20/2007, 01:25 PM
I lived near Boulder for a while after I graduated OU and made the mistake of going to a OU/CU game at their stadium with a friend of mine who attended CU (but was actually an OU fan) and sitting in the CU student section with my OU t-shirt.

There was a group of about 7 drunk sorority girls sitting on the row in front of me who kept flirting w/ me for some reason. The one directly in front of me was so smashed that she kept falling back between my legs and would just lay there giggling.

Obviously some of the CU guys didn't like that too much and it didn't take long for them to start pelting me from behind with various objects ranging from ice cubes to beer cans. The funny thing was some of them weren't very accurate and me being the only Sooner there several CU students got caught in the crossfire. They weren't too happy about it and started returning fire, and it wound up being a huge fight between CU students. Classic.

cheaper than a lap dance, ay? and you can expect to get in a scrape at a strip club with all the hard ons fighting over which girls want them.:rolleyes:

Landthief 1972
9/20/2007, 01:28 PM

No, if that were the case, he would have written:

And yes, Boulder is completely full of spoiled rich liberal wanna-be hippy trust fund babies with too much time on their hands.

At least he's leaving wiggle room for a few of the poor athletes who are there on scholarship. :D

oupride
9/20/2007, 02:31 PM
The kids I knew that attended CU were always from very wealthy families. What I don't understand is how CU is unable to put a contender on field year in and year out. The athletic facilities they have is top notch IMO. They should be dominating in the North. I don't get it.

L Buff
9/20/2007, 02:42 PM
The kids I knew that attended CU were always from very wealthy families. What I don't understand is how CU is unable to put a contender on field year in and year out. The athletic facilities they have is top notch IMO. They should be dominating in the North. I don't get it.

Don't know where you're getting your info. We have (at present) some of the leanest facilities in the Big XII ... no indoor football practice facility (breaking ground on one soon), no B-ball practice facility other than Coors Event Center itself (the men and women alternate using that, and when there's a conflict, one has to go practice at a local high school), our fieldhouse was built in the 1920's, and while the Dal Ward Center was state of the art when it was built (in the early 90's) it has already been outdone by everyone from Texas to K-State.

And as far as the number of kids coming from wealthy families: (http://www.colorado.edu/news/facts/students/index.html)

Eighty-eight percent of the student body, or 28,216 students, received some form of aid — scholarships, grants, loans or work-study employment. The total financial aid awarded during the academic year was $215.8 million.

Crucifax Autumn
9/21/2007, 12:08 AM
It's weird, I've always loved most people I've known from Colorado, but somehow always been annoyed by Buff fans. I guess it's just that I know the right people or something. It's a great state, but a pretty lousy bunch of fans from everything I can tell.

I'd like to see some sort of socio-political, socio-economic breakdown of CU fans/students versus the rest of the population just to clear up my confusion.

birddog
9/21/2007, 12:29 AM
i lived in colorado springs for 3 years and i found them to be very inconsiderate and rude people. of course alot of them may be transplants so maybe all the rude people from america joined together and moved there.
i was robbed (car and home) 6 times in 3 years. GREAT PEOPLE!

Crucifax Autumn
9/21/2007, 12:56 AM
Holy crap...I take it back!

I probably know people who split when all the rich snobs and california elitests started moving there. The same thing is going on here in Vegas. The old timers are awesome, but the California transplants trading $2500 rent on a small apartment for $1200 seem to be a bunch of jackasses.

Luckily I haven't been robbed or burglarized yet, but I have had tons of inconsiderate, rude, hateful neighbors combined with people who seemingly don't talk at all. Then of course there's all the has been rock stars, wanna be rap heroes, LA gangsters, and seemingly retarded tourists of all flavors effing everything up. They should seriously ban all NFL and former NFL stars from the city! Luckily for those of us who actually live here and avoid the idiocy, those people all feed our wallets quite well.

I miss the good old OK and TX days of being thanked for holding a door, getting a friendly hello from neighbors, and being able to leave the house unlocked for 10 minutes to run to the store. Of course, That last isn't true anymore if you live withing 40 miles of the UT campus, but that's just the football team pretending to be thugs so they can fit the mold of the modern American hero to youth.

birddog
9/21/2007, 02:12 AM
yeah, i'm pretty happy to be back in the OKC. i forgot what it was like to see hawt girls everywhere i look. one thing the springs doesn't have is good looking broads. it's also an addict-riddled city. meth is as abundant as the salt mines of peru. obviously there are cool people in colorado. i just found them to be in the minority. maybe it's the rare air.

the people in okc really are great. i've lived all over the country and i'm always proud to let people know i'm from oklahoma. i'm even more proud i could come back here and raise my son an okie and a sooner. it doesn't get any better than that.

soonerx
9/21/2007, 05:27 PM

Ok, let me rephrase that...

Boulder is mainly full of spoiled kids, rich kids, liberal kids, wanna-be hippy kids, trust fund baby kids, and kids with too much time on their hands.

Better?

soonerx
9/21/2007, 05:30 PM
At least he's leaving wiggle room for a few of the poor athletes who are there on scholarship. :D
:D

Mile High Sooner
9/21/2007, 11:32 PM
Ok, let me rephrase that...

Boulder is mainly full of spoiled kids, rich kids, liberal kids, wanna-be hippy kids, trust fund baby kids, and kids with too much time on their hands.

Better?

This is the Colorado definition of The Republic of Boulder:

"Thirty square miles surrounded by reality."

Indy Sooner
9/22/2007, 12:17 AM
I'd hit the pouting Erin Andrews lookalike in the upper right...