PDA

View Full Version : Southake lost

colinreturn
9/15/2007, 10:13 PM
District 5-5A and teh DFW area thank miami northwestern for beating the SUC of High school.

TMcGee86
9/15/2007, 10:17 PM
Abilene High thanks them for perserving their consecutive win streak.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/15/2007, 10:41 PM
Good Chances these kids still win another State Title though.

....I didnt graduate from Southlake Carroll High...so Im no homer..but its pretty amazing the system they have set up....these kids start with the basics of the spread offense when they are in peewee.

Plus every elementary school has the "Dragons" as the mascot like the Sr High...the entire community really gets behind the team. By the time my kids are in 3rd grade they will be litle Carroll Dragon Disciples

Of course I couldnt make it to the game tonight because I was at Lonnigans watching the SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

birddog
2/7/2008, 08:42 PM
bammer signed 8 of the miami northwestern players yesterday.

isn't that the same school that we saw in a video posted here where the coach and a player got into a fracas?

Shneeg11
2/7/2008, 09:17 PM

isn't that the same school that we saw in a video posted here where the coach and a player got into a fracas?

yes sir they are one and the same

colinreturn
2/8/2008, 11:18 PM

its a documentary about miami northwestern and their star defensive end taurean charles. I own the documentary, amazing story.

http://www.yearofthebull.com/

PLaw
2/9/2008, 09:55 AM
District 5-5A and teh DFW area thank miami northwestern for beating the SUC of High school.

Yeah, we just had a major UIL re-alignment last week. Southlake has been been moved out of 5-5A and back into the Lewisville/Coppel/Hebron 6-5A district. 5-5A picks up the new bad *** on the block, Euless Trinity along with LD Bell and Fossil Ridge (moving up from 4A).

Here's the final line up:

5-5A
Euless Trinity
Hurst LD Bell
Keller Fossil Ridge
Justin Northwest
Grapevine
Colleyville Heritage
Keller
Keller Central

6-5A
Southlake Carroll :texan:
Coppell
Lewisville
Flower Mound Marcus
The Colony
Hebron

BOOMER

PLaw
2/9/2008, 10:02 AM

Yeah, I took my son to that game. Southlake had their shot in the fourth quarter. That said, there was noticiable disparity in talent on the sidelines. It was a great hard fought affair and overall a good clean game. There were a lot of subplots that played out over the course of 60 minutes.

Not really sure why they didn't play at Texas Stadium, clearly SMU was not able to support such an event. They sold out Ownby-Ford and only had about half of the concession stands open.

BOOMER

colinreturn
2/9/2008, 04:56 PM
Yeah, we just had a major UIL re-alignment last week. Southlake has been been moved out of 5-5A and back into the Lewisville/Coppel/Hebron 6-5A district. 5-5A picks up the new bad *** on the block, Euless Trinity along with LD Bell and Fossil Ridge (moving up from 4A).

Here's the final line up:

5-5A
Euless Trinity
Hurst LD Bell
Keller Fossil Ridge
Justin Northwest
Grapevine
Colleyville Heritage
Keller
Keller Central

6-5A
Southlake Carroll :texan:
Coppell
Lewisville
Flower Mound Marcus
The Colony
Hebron

BOOMER

out with the rich snobby white kids.
in with the big tongans.:pop:

PLaw
2/9/2008, 05:52 PM

Yeah, I'm ready for the Haka.

snp
2/9/2008, 08:06 PM

Miami signed those players, not Bama.

birddog
2/9/2008, 08:09 PM
gotcha.

snp
2/9/2008, 08:12 PM

What's the deal with Trinity HS - how come they have so many players from the islands?

colinreturn
2/9/2008, 10:51 PM
What's the deal with Trinity HS - how come they have so many players from the islands?

euless texas is one of the most densely populated samoan/tongan areas in the country. supposedly because of the airport and the jobs it has. because they can fly home for free if they work for airlines.

http://www.trinitytrojanfootball.com/SB116364486631624627.html