PDA

View Full Version : anyone watching Utah/UCLA? need clarification

tommieharris91
9/15/2007, 06:50 PM
Well, it's 34-6 Utah, if this thread exists.

bluedogok
9/15/2007, 06:54 PM
I was, kind of switching around on the second TV, Oregon State is leading Idaho State 21-0, I have Cal-LaTech (21-6) on at the moment. After the Sox game I put the big screen on the Pigs-Bammer game. Cal about ready to score again.

What is up with all the high school games on right now? There is the Southlake Carroll[Miami NW game at SMU on most of the FSN channels and FSN-SW has Odessa Permian-Euless Trinity on right now.

aurorasooner
9/15/2007, 06:57 PM
I tried to post this for about 10 minutes, something about technical problems, and an e-mail had been sent to SoonerFans.com. I guess they're having server problems. Anyway it posted without the body of the message. I'm watching this game on one of the smaller monitors. On a replay, it showed a UCLA receiver trying to score by extending the ball across the goal line (same as the Fresno did against aTM), which he fumbled. Was this called a fumble, with a touchback, Utah ball? thx. geez. now utah 44 ucla 6. Grady, 19/32 264 yds 4 TDs.

bluedogok
9/15/2007, 07:02 PM
In other games......

Kentucky is leading Louisville 13-0 with 6:06 left in the 1st quarter.

ArkanSooner
9/15/2007, 07:05 PM
Tommy Grady has looked good for the Utes.

OUinFLA
9/15/2007, 07:05 PM
I tried to post this for about 10 minutes, something about technical problems, and an e-mail had been sent to SoonerFans.com. I guess they're having server problems. Anyway it posted without the body of the message. I'm watching this game on one of the smaller monitors. On a replay, it showed a UCLA receiver trying to score by extending the ball across the goal line (same as the Fresno did against aTM), which he fumbled. Was this called a fumble, with a touchback, Utah ball? thx.

It was called that way in the aTm game, but the call was negated by an aTm roughing the passer penalty

bluedogok
9/15/2007, 07:09 PM
Hogs get a TD pass.

Bama-21
Hogs-7

lank77
9/15/2007, 07:31 PM
Tommy Grady had a great game for the Utes. Well Tashard cjhoice is having a great year and now Grady. Just think of how much depth we could have right now.

Seamus
9/15/2007, 08:03 PM
Tommy Grady had a great game for the Utes. Well Tashard cjhoice is having a great year and now Grady. Just think of how much depth we could have right now.

We do have great depth.

stoopified
9/15/2007, 11:12 PM
Good for Tommy,looks like he made the RIGHT choice after all.Speaking of Choice,how about Tashard? Glad to see them doing well.Could player transfers like this be why Stoops is subbing more at RB,QB in particular?

soonerboomer93
9/15/2007, 11:16 PM
maybe stoops just wants to make sure that our qbs have like, playing time beyound a few passes when they're called