PDA

View Full Version : Utah light vs. Okie light . . . pickem

UberSooner
9/15/2007, 06:01 PM
I have to say after watching both games, utes got mo betta heart, mo betta coaching and mo betta uni's than little bro. Ok, uni's may be a stretch but you gotta admit orange only looks good on a 3rd grade safety patrol belt. These guys were outclassed and played to the last whistle. Their coach had fire and their O play calling was better than good. Compare that with Okie state in last nights laugher at Troy. Pokes quit, their coach looked hapless and the play callers on both sides wouldn't get an interview at the best 5 high schools in Oklahoma.

As much as it shames me, i'd pick Ute light straight up.

Seamus
9/15/2007, 06:05 PM
We just played the Utah State Aggies.

Utah is the Utes.

UberSooner
9/15/2007, 08:02 PM
We just played the Utah State Aggies.

Utah is the Utes.

Did you not see heading. Did you assume I care. Its a sarcastic allusion to how little I regard all things Utah when it comes to college football. I might have even gone so far as to call them cougars to more fully demonstrate my willfull ignorance about that state's football but I didn't so as not to confuse those who require literal posts to engage the issue. Thanks though.

CORNholio
9/15/2007, 11:24 PM
Ute light=mo betta

Tulsa_Fireman
9/16/2007, 12:04 AM
Did you not see heading. Did you assume I care. Its a sarcastic allusion to how little I regard all things Utah when it comes to college football. I might have even gone so far as to call them cougars to more fully demonstrate my willfull ignorance about that state's football but I didn't so as not to confuse those who require literal posts to engage the issue. Thanks though.

Yeah, but didn't you hear?

The University of Utah's mascot is the Ute.

As a side note, Utah State University's mascot is the Aggie.

Seriously.

The Utes aren't a mascot for Utah State University.

And as a shocking feat of logic, given the previous, we can assume (though I don't have empirical evidence to this fact) that an Aggie is not a mascot for the University of Utah.

Seriously. No joke. Neat, huh?