PDA

View Full Version : This Just In.....

AllAboutThe'O'
9/15/2007, 03:20 PM
Notre Dame is still strugg-a-ling. It's already 17-0, Michigan, early in the 2nd quarter.

fadada1
9/15/2007, 03:47 PM
nd looks horrible. rosie o'donnell like.

Veritas
9/15/2007, 03:48 PM
nd looks horrible. rosie o'donnell like.
I think they look beautiful, just the way a ND squad should look.

I'm pulling for a Claussen concussion.

fadada1
9/15/2007, 03:57 PM
I think they look beautiful, just the way a ND squad should look.

I'm pulling for a Claussen concussion.
they might be better off. :D

Crucifax Autumn
9/15/2007, 04:11 PM
Why would he need a concussion? Number one I don't cheer for injuries, even for jackasses, but most importantly the poor kid is obviously already retarded and brain damaged, so why bother?

Seamus
9/15/2007, 04:15 PM
Why would he need a concussion? Number one I don't cheer for injuries, even for jackasses, but most importantly the poor kid is obviously already retarded and brain damaged, so why bother?

Agree with the Fax -- pulling for injuries is :stunned:

Veritas
9/15/2007, 04:29 PM
I'm joking ya noobs. I don't really want Jimmy Jackass to get hurt. :rolleyes:

Flagstaffsooner
9/15/2007, 04:53 PM
nd looks horrible. rosie o'donnell like.Their linemen aren't that big.

silverwheels
9/15/2007, 04:57 PM
Their linemen aren't that big.

Or manly.

Scott D
9/15/2007, 05:33 PM
you know it's bad when the only way nd can get the ball via a turnover is when michigan puts in the 5th string tailback who has an injured hand.

Cam
9/15/2007, 06:07 PM
Zero offensive TD's for ND after 3 games. Offensive genius I say.

soonerloyal
9/15/2007, 06:22 PM
Score?

Veritas
9/15/2007, 06:24 PM
38-0 IIRC.

Jimmy got sacked 8 times.

Notre Dame is unbelievably awful.

Boomer.....
9/15/2007, 06:44 PM
38-0 IIRC.

How long has it been since you've been around, veritas?

Veritas
9/15/2007, 06:55 PM
How long has it been since you've been around, veritas?
Oh, I lurk but the season has brought me out of retirement. This board is the only decent place to talk football.

Thanks for asking. :texan:

Scott D
9/15/2007, 07:05 PM
38-0 IIRC.

In other states Demetrius Jones and Zach Frazer are laughing.

aurorasooner
9/15/2007, 07:10 PM
This board is the only decent place to talk football. Agree. this is a good board, and ND is just pitiful. I think they may be in the same situation as the pokes, with dissension among the players over who should be the starting QB. Too bad we don't play them this year, they're one of the slowest teams I've seen this year.

Seamus
9/15/2007, 08:01 PM
I'm joking ya noobs. I don't really want Jimmy Jackass to get hurt. :rolleyes:

Heh, coo. But just how many posts does one need before n00bishness is gone? :P

But an 0-3 ND team makes for a happy Seamus. Peeses me off that they claim to be Irish.

olevetonahill
9/15/2007, 08:04 PM
Oh, I lurk but the season has brought me out of retirement. This board is the only decent place to talk football.

Thanks for asking. :texan:
Who are You ? :P

olevetonahill
9/15/2007, 08:06 PM
Heh, coo. But just how many posts does one need before n00bishness is gone? :P

But an 0-3 ND team makes for a happy Seamus. Peeses me off that they claim to be Irish.
When ya quit makin nOOb statements !:P

Animal Mother
9/15/2007, 09:54 PM
Maybe Notre Dame can schedule OSWHO?

Cam
9/15/2007, 09:59 PM
What a pillow fight that would be. Then again, they'd probably bite the pillows instead of swinging them.

journeyman
9/15/2007, 10:06 PM

...and all is right with the world.:rolleyes:

Leroy Lizard
9/16/2007, 04:40 PM
I am not sure I understand the problem at Notre Dame. Sure, maybe the coach isn't as good as many thought, but he still knows a lot about football. It isn't like he was coaching high school before he came to Notre Dame. Even Blake, in his darkest hours, managed to do better than this, and Weis had far more prior experience in coaching than Blake. So is it really the coaching?

And it isn't like they don't have any talent. Maybe the talent is down, but they have a total of (-)14 yards rushing after three games and no offensive touchdowns. Even the lowliest teams in the lowliest conferences have positive rushing yards and some offensive touchdowns. Surely Notre Dame has enough talent to rush for positive yards and score an occasional touchdown, right?

So what gives? How could this have happened?

Blues1
9/16/2007, 05:27 PM

My guess is the Coach Charlie spent spring practice thinking he was still in the Pro's and spent more time giving speach's and telling pro football war stories and these ND Kids thought talent alone would win games without putting in the effort to win games in Fall....Whatelse could it be...??

tommieharris91
9/16/2007, 05:37 PM
85 1-A teams have averaged more yardage than the domers have gained in three games this season.

Whet
9/16/2007, 05:42 PM
Has ND dropped in the polls? Or, are they still rated in the top 10 and still scheduled to appear in a BCS Bowl?

Leroy Lizard
9/16/2007, 06:01 PM
When I went to look up stats on the Notre Dame/Michigan game, I pressed the link "Top 25" out of habit.

It is strange having to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to find the score of a Notre Dame/Michigan game. But it was there, lying amongst the Nichols St./Nevada and Hampton/North Carolina A&T scores.

Leroy Lizard
9/16/2007, 06:13 PM
My guess is the Coach Charlie spent spring practice thinking he was still in the Pro's and spent more time giving speach's and telling pro football war stories...

Did I tell you players about the time that I had Gatorade dunked on me after we played...

Only about a million #$^#@ times!

MissouriSooner
9/16/2007, 10:20 PM

Rumor has it that TBoone called Notre Dame and offered $500K for the aggies to be inserted into the domers' schedule later this year.

Sooner_Havok
9/16/2007, 10:33 PM

0-0 after 5 overtimes?

Jeronimo
9/16/2007, 11:16 PM
nah, osu would win. they can at least find the endzone. notre dame hasnt done that yet.

Crucifax Autumn
9/16/2007, 11:23 PM
Oh, I'm sure a few Domers have found the "end zone", just not the one on the football field.

Seamus
9/17/2007, 12:50 AM
When ya quit makin nOOb statements !:P

OK, I'll get right on that tomorrow ;)

olevetonahill
9/17/2007, 02:44 AM
I am not sure I understand the problem at Notre Dame. Sure, maybe the coach isn't as good as many thought, but he still knows a lot about football. It isn't like he was coaching high school before he came to Notre Dame. Even Blake, in his darkest hours, managed to do better than this, and Weis had far more prior experience in coaching than Blake. So is it really the coaching?

And it isn't like they don't have any talent. Maybe the talent is down, but they have a total of (-)14 yards rushing after three games and no offensive touchdowns. Even the lowliest teams in the lowliest conferences have positive rushing yards and some offensive touchdowns. Surely Notre Dame has enough talent to rush for positive yards and score an occasional touchdown, right?

Jesus Dont Save ?:confused: