PDA

View Full Version : The NEW Reality for Okie Lite Fans

Ardmore_Sooner
9/15/2007, 10:12 AM
How does everyone think the schedule will shake out after last night's loss.

@ Georgia L (35-14)
Florida Atlantic W (42-6)
@ Troy L (41-23)
Texas Tech L
Sam Houston State W
@ Texas A&M L
@ Nebraska L
Kansas State L
Texas L
Kansas Toss Up
@ Baylor W
@ Oklahoma L

After last night, I see the team, at best, going 4-8 and, at worst, going 3-9. This years team is in trouble, and it didn't look from the reaction on the sideline like they care anything about righting the ship. I hope more than anything that the schedule doesn't shake out this way. We need to get it started against Tech.

:D :D :D

Dio
9/15/2007, 10:16 AM
And that's different from the old reality how?

orangekaje
9/15/2007, 10:17 AM
LEAVE AGGIES ALONE!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/kaje103/britney.png

Ardmore_Sooner
9/15/2007, 10:18 AM
I'm sorry Kaje... I keed because I love! :)

goingoneight
9/15/2007, 10:38 AM
at Georgia, loss 14-35... but UGA will play for the National Championship
FAU, win 42-6... Adarius Bowman makes his Heisman STATEment and Zac Robinson shocks the world looking way better than the gooner QB (cuz Howard Schnellenboozer made Miami, and has the better team).
Troy, loss 23-41... Troy really surprises as potential National Championship game counterpart for UGA.
Texas Tech, W 91-90... defense makes a STATEment versus BIG 12 runner-up.
Sam Houston State, W 98-17... Stupid gooner.... I h8 Bomar!!!!1111!
aTm, W 55-1... don't know how it happens, but aTm only notches a point in College Station.
Nebraska, W 49-0... after beating USC, the Huskers can't handle the world's greatest offense.
Kansas State, W 49-42... rematch in the BIG 12 Championship.
Texas W, 3-0 3OT :D... Tim Beckman for assistant coach of the year!!!!111!1
Kansas W, 21-10... stupid fat gooner Mangino!!!!1111!11 I h8 uo!!!!111!1
Baylor W, 77-0... are you kidding me? Bobby Reid gets back in the Heisman hunt with 1,000 yards passing.
UO W, 16-13... Bob Stoopz leaves for Florida and uo nevar beats us again!!!!1111!1

:les: We're going to the Fiesta Bowl!!!!1111!11

Did you see this one? ;)

Hang in there, kaje...

badger
9/15/2007, 10:45 AM
OSU will lose all away games, they've proven they can't do anything on the road... especially in half empty stadiums... so your loss list should also include @ Baylor :D

Readyfor8
9/15/2007, 11:05 AM
In all seriousness, I think this is far from hillarious (although it is funny.) I feel like I want to tell the Oklahoma State fans out there a few things that are meant to be frank and honest.

Dear Oklahoma State Fans, Allums, Donors, and Students,

You have embarassed the BigXII, you have embarassed your University, and you have embarassed this state. By touting yourself, and inflating your role on a national level, you have shown that you can not follow through on your claims to contend for a conference title.

You and your fans are a laughing stock today in college football, Michigan had more hype but they had a tradition to lose, you on the other hand went out of your way lobby for the ability to move scheduled in conference games to Friday night for publicity and your first game on a Friday night this season results in humiliation.

Please, prove yourself on the field before opening your mouth next time.

Sincerely,
An embarrassed BigXII fan

Blitzkrieg
9/15/2007, 11:15 AM
My headline: C'Boys whipped with a Sun Belt!

Rogue
9/15/2007, 11:23 AM
Friday nights should be left for HS football.

I know that native Oklahomans really hate oSu, but I just don't care much about 'em unless some bonehead confuses the teams and asks me who oSu is playing this weekend. They are mediocre and always will be. The only time they get noticed outside of OK is if they are playing someone's favorite team. This is as it should be.

orangekaje
9/15/2007, 11:28 AM
I know that native Oklahomans really hate oSu

Umm... Most OSU fans are native Oklahomans... :confused:

All_Day_28
9/15/2007, 12:04 PM
In all seriousness, I think this is far from hillarious (although it is funny.) I feel like I want to tell the Oklahoma State fans out there a few things that are meant to be frank and honest.

Dear Oklahoma State Fans, Allums, Donors, and Students,

You have embarassed the BigXII, you have embarassed your University, and you have embarassed this state. By touting yourself, and inflating your role on a national level, you have shown that you can not follow through on your claims to contend for a conference title.

You and your fans are a laughing stock today in college football, Michigan had more hype but they had a tradition to lose, you on the other hand went out of your way lobby for the ability to move scheduled in conference games to Friday night for publicity and your first game on a Friday night this season results in humiliation.

Please, prove yourself on the field before opening your mouth next time.

Sincerely,
An embarrassed BigXII fan
Preach brother

NS5
9/15/2007, 12:28 PM
Don't Quit Your Day Job !

Boarder
9/15/2007, 12:32 PM
LEAVE AGGIES ALONE!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/kaje103/britney.png
That's one of the funniest posts I've ever seen.

Sooner in the Bluegrass
9/15/2007, 12:43 PM

I think he meant those OU fans who are native Oklahomans, and are accustomed to hearing the loSur blather too much to not be aware of them. For everyone else, loSur is an afterthought on their best day.

but I just don't care much about 'em unless some bonehead confuses the teams and asks me who oSu is playing this weekend

I feel you. I'll never forget a less-than-football-knowledgeable Nebraska native calling me after the Corn had beaten the Pukes to gloat. My response:

"Uh, dude, Nebraska beat OUr retarded sheep-humping third cousins, not OU. For future reference, you'll be able to tell when you're playing OU because Nebraska will be losing.":D

jrsooner
9/15/2007, 02:21 PM
:D :D :DYou actually think they'll beat Baylor? ;)

freshchris05
9/15/2007, 03:37 PM

I think he meant native americans hate cowboys...

DenverSooner751
9/15/2007, 04:30 PM
OSU will lose all away games, they've proven they can't do anything on the road... especially in half empty stadiums... so your loss list should also include @ Baylor :D

Whoa whoa whoa! They don't just lose in half empty stadiums on the road my friend. They'll also be getting creamed in their half empty tetanus shot requirment of a stadium at home.

birddog
9/15/2007, 06:05 PM
http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=40590

this says all you need to know about this knowledgable fan base.

Cam
9/15/2007, 06:11 PM

My eyes. :(

orangekaje
9/15/2007, 06:22 PM

She's now an OU fan, so you guys enjoy her. :D

One of my employees is an osu graduate. She recently registered on Orangepower.com. She came to work this morning and told me she is officially an OU fan now. Apparently she grew tired of the "OU penis envy" they embrace. She was disgusted at the way they defend the kid on their team that raped the 12 year old.

Boomer.....
9/15/2007, 06:49 PM
That's one of the funniest posts I've ever seen.
x2 :D

Greatness!