Sooner24
9/15/2007, 09:21 AM
What else is there to do in Nebraska?

SelmaBamaFan
9/15/2007, 09:26 AM
They are too far away though, cant read any of the signs :(

SelmaBamaFan
9/15/2007, 09:28 AM
NEvermind, they have a few on the field, so a few signs to read!

DrZaius
9/15/2007, 09:30 AM
I was thinking the same thing...They almost sold out GAMEDAY!

sooner518
9/15/2007, 09:32 AM
the question remains: Why isnt Stoops forcefeeding our players chocolate milk??????

soonersam
9/15/2007, 09:54 AM
Did they really just do a feel good part on Chocolate Milk!!!

Common guys!! I love the show but the feels good stuff gets worse and worse every freakin year!! I'm sorry, but I dont care that the equipment manager at Akron lost his unlce in a car crash in 84, or that his wifes car was broken into at Target and her stereo was stolen.

badger
9/15/2007, 09:55 AM
Did they really just do a feel good part on Chocolate Milk!!!

Common guys!! I love the show but the feels good stuff gets worse and worse every freakin year!! I'm sorry, but I dont care that the equipment manager at Akron lost his unlce in a car crash in 84, or that his wifes car was broken into at Target and her stereo was stolen.
Yes they did. If OU doesn't cancel their game against them next year, this would be a good way to make fun of them. Chocolate milk is something you associate with little kids... and hopefully, beating the crap outta the Ohio State.

MextheBulldog
9/15/2007, 10:21 AM
I tend to agree that the quality of the show has faded...it's gone to more puff pieces rather than good analysis. I still watch though, hoping for some good, new nugget of information, even though it rarely comes.

proudsoonergal
9/15/2007, 11:20 AM
I was disappointed. Since Gameday was in Big XII country this week, I hoped they would spend at least a little of time talking about us. Nope. They only mentioned OSU losing to Troy, and that was it. I get that we are not playing in a marquee game today (read: not on ESPN), but c'mon!!! We demolished Miami last week!!!!

Scott D
9/15/2007, 11:25 AM
well they had to spend 10 minutes giving the tearjerker story about a kid who drank way too much and fell off a cliff.

King Crimson
9/15/2007, 11:31 AM
gameday formula: puff pieces, repetition, Corso talking like anyone ever cared about his coaching career.

i loved that piece on #5 since Lucky changed his number. that one will have me thinking all day, i wish i would have taken notes.

TopDawg
9/15/2007, 11:38 AM
I don't know if it's standard these days, but my tv came with one. It's called a remote control and when I don't like what I'm watching I don't even have to get out of my chair to change the channel. It's amazing!

There aren't a whole lot of big games today to talk about. And that's what the show focuses on when they're breaking down games...not what happened last week or what happens next week, but what's happening today. Look at the schedule of games today...not too many exciting ones.

OklaUalum
9/15/2007, 08:06 PM
I can't wait to hear about the best place to eat in Lincoln.