PDA

View Full Version : Sooners vs. Mormon Aggies score predictions?

goingoneight
9/15/2007, 12:43 AM
We're all guessing something big, I just figured I'd start a non-:stunned:-related thread.

AP and D-Mu hit the century mark and CB cleans up nicely with at least 50. Madu and Gute will perform the victory formation.

63-0, LONGGGGG 2nd half of backups getting "quality" reps. Sam makes it three-in-a-row without an INT.

:les: BOOK IT!!!!!111!1

Crucifax Autumn
9/15/2007, 12:46 AM
63????!!!!!

We're gonna hang a hundred! In the first half!

You did get their score right though.

daMentor
9/15/2007, 12:49 AM
I say we are still not able to pitch a shutout with a couple of late scores given up.

55-10.

We are up 35-0 at the half. We get a few quick scores, and then start to lean more on the running game. In the second half Bradford plays the first series and puts us up 42-0, and we rotate between Halzle and Nichol. Nichol finally gets more of a chance in this one, and throws a few good looking passes along with a long run.

The Maestro
9/15/2007, 12:49 AM
65-7. Stoops works harder at keeping the score down than he does on us executing.

goingoneight
9/15/2007, 12:50 AM
I am honestly thinking we'll work the running game and points will just kind of pop up. Like the MTSU game last year...

Defense scores at least once. 49 or more in the first half, and as I said... a LONGGGGG 2nd half. If Stoops wants to continue to bring Nichol up this season... he'll play in this game.

Crucifax Autumn
9/15/2007, 01:13 AM
That makes sense. Though I think the balance will still be there, I do think we'll run a bit more. Hopefully that includes a lot of Murray to the outside, not so much because it's obviously worked so well as much as I'd like to see some of those amazing sideline runs I miss so much from my formative years watching the 'bone. I know it won't be the same without the option, but what's more exciting in Sooner football that someone busting the corner and leaving everyone in the dust?

tommieharris91
9/15/2007, 02:02 AM
150-0

Seriously, the Sooners will have to cover the over/under by themselves this week.

daMentor
9/15/2007, 05:45 PM
I say we are still not able to pitch a shutout with a couple of late scores given up.

55-10.

We are up 35-0 at the half. We get a few quick scores, and then start to lean more on the running game. In the second half Bradford plays the first series and puts us up 42-0, and we rotate between Halzle and Nichol. Nichol finally gets more of a chance in this one, and throws a few good looking passes along with a long run.
Not too shabby.

mdklatt
9/15/2007, 06:54 PM
54-3