PDA

View Full Version : There are some really BAD teams this year!

Jacie
9/14/2007, 11:54 PM
I am compiling a Bottom 10. Feel free to pile on.

10. Michigan 0-2 - still lotsa a potential to make some noise in the Big 10. Maybe this week is their breakout game

9. Temple 0-2 - only winless team in the Mid-American East. Lost to Buffalo

8. The four winless teams in the Mid-American West 0-8 (combined)

7. Iowa State 0-2 - only Big 12 team still sniffing for that first win

6. Syracuse 0-2 - averaging 6 ppg

5. Rice 0-2 - lost to Nicholls State and gave up 42 points to Baylor

4. TCU 1-2 - had such high hopes after that first win

3. North Texas 0-2 - you know it's bad when everyone wants you on their schedule

2. Notre Dame 0-2 - season shaping up to be the worst in domer history

1. Oklahoma State 1-2 - manhandled by 0-2 Troy ! ! !

Suerreal
9/14/2007, 11:56 PM
Used to be I thought of bad as simply the absence of good. But badness in this case is an active force guiding these teams to their destinies.

journeyman
9/15/2007, 12:29 AM
The crime in tomorrow's ND-Michigan game is that someone must win. Key matchup: ND's 117th ranked offense vs. Michigan's 95th ranked defense.:pop:

Crucifax Autumn
9/15/2007, 12:31 AM
Here's the problem with so many teams sucking Lloyd Carr's asshair...

When we win the National Championship, some friggin' a-hole of an analyst is gonna start saying BS like "The Sooners took advantage of a down year in college football to win their 8th title".

At which point the rest will sheepishly follow along.

And at that point I go on a berserk killing spree that makes my infamous mormon taunts look like valentine cards.

Leroy Lizard
9/15/2007, 12:50 AM
Here's the problem with so many teams sucking Lloyd Carr's asshair...

Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww!

Couldn't you have just said, "Here's the problem with so many teams playing real poorly this year"?

Seamus
9/15/2007, 01:31 AM
Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww!

Couldn't you have just said, "Here's the problem with so many teams playing real poorly this year"?

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w48/seamusnalaoch/pansy.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
9/15/2007, 01:40 AM
I kinda thought asshair was funnier!

and honestly, would you rather I'd said Charlie Weiss's asshair?

KantoSooner
9/15/2007, 02:55 AM
Thank you. You've now burned an even worse concept into my mind. I'm considering a lobotomy.

fadada1
9/15/2007, 07:35 AM
i feel no pity for the domers. they threw away a good coach in willingham, just to get their "savior". reminds me of monty python - i'd love to hear weis come out and say, "i'm not the messiah!!!" followed quickly by domer fan giving us, "yes you are!!! i've followed a lot of messiahs, are you're definitely one of them."

dumb asses.

Dio
9/15/2007, 10:24 AM
i feel no pity for the domers. they threw away a good coach in willingham, just to get their "savior". reminds me of monty python - i'd love to hear weis come out and say, "i'm not the messiah!!!" followed quickly by domer fan giving us, "yes you are!!! i've followed a lot of messiahs, are you're definitely one of them."

dumb asses.

Are you the Judean People's Front?

fadada1
9/15/2007, 11:31 AM
Are you the Judean People's Front?
:D