PDA

View Full Version : I love it...

ourichie
9/14/2007, 10:30 PM
Poke fans on the boards have just about completely given up on this team.

"I just tor up my season tickets and threw thme in the trash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had season tickets for 20 years but no more. I will never go to a game again. I am sick and tired of being embarrased each and every year.. OSU will never be any good in football and will never win a Big 12 or National championship. OSU will neber be what OU is in football."

At least there seems to be at least one OSU fan that can see reality LOL

Boomer Sooner

oupride
9/14/2007, 11:09 PM
embarrased is an understatment

Flagstaffsooner
9/14/2007, 11:19 PM
Poooooor aggies.

StuIsTheMan
9/14/2007, 11:21 PM
FICKEN NOOB...WHY START A THREAD WHEN THERE IS ONE ALREADY 4 ABOUT THIS CRAP...HELL WITH THE DRUNKYTOWN THREAD THERE ARE TWO DECENT ONES ANYWAY...WTF....NO WONDER THE MODS ARE ALL ****Y ALL THE TIME...HAVE'N TO MERG ALL THESE CRAPY REPLY POST'S...WAS I EVAR THAT DUMB?...WAIT....DON'T ANSWER THAT

mdklatt
9/14/2007, 11:31 PM
Honestly, how did Jacob Lacey get a black shirt? He gets burned and cant make tackles. We have to have someone better than him to put in.

Wait a minute...their starting defenders get black shirts like Nebraska? Good lord, do they do anything original? They even suck out loud just Baylor.

mdklatt
9/14/2007, 11:37 PM
Thread of the week:

OKAY...Quarterback Controversy Solved.

:D

StuIsTheMan
9/14/2007, 11:38 PM
I HATE YOU ALL!!!!11

ourichie
9/15/2007, 05:51 AM
FICKEN NOOB...WHY START A THREAD WHEN THERE IS ONE ALREADY 4 ABOUT THIS CRAP...HELL WITH THE DRUNKYTOWN THREAD THERE ARE TWO DECENT ONES ANYWAY...WTF....NO WONDER THE MODS ARE ALL ****Y ALL THE TIME...HAVE'N TO MERG ALL THESE CRAPY REPLY POST'S...WAS I EVAR THAT DUMB?...WAIT....DON'T ANSWER THAT

Oh BTW stu, You call me a Noob? If you would bother to check your info, you would see that I have been a member almost 2 years longer than you, 1,000+ posts to 24? I am sorry I have a life other than these boards

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/15/2007, 06:16 AM
haha he was imitating another member ;)

soonerinabilene
9/15/2007, 07:11 AM
Oh BTW stu, You call me a Noob? If you would bother to check your info, you would see that I have been a member almost 2 years longer than you, 1,000+ posts to 24? I am sorry I have a life other than these boards
his "son" probably just hacked his account again. dont worry. Happens all the time.

soonersam
9/15/2007, 10:05 AM
I missd a good size bet on them but watching the game was worth it

soonernation
9/15/2007, 10:11 AM

You're a D!ckhead.

soonerinabilene
9/15/2007, 10:33 AM
The only positive thing I can come up with is that our problems on offense(fumbling, jumping offsides, dropped passes) can be fixed. As for the defense, they finally stopped a screen pass in the second half.
heh

soonerinabilene
9/15/2007, 10:37 AM
Chill out people. It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. It would have been nice to win but you have to remember we were playing one of the top teams in the country.

The guy was being sarcastic, but its still hilarious.

fossil
9/15/2007, 10:48 AM
Dude, whoncha take a chill pill and let the mods worry about it. No need in busting a vein over it. Who died and made you king?

MiccoMacey
9/15/2007, 10:59 AM

YOU'R THE FICKIN N00B WHO THINKS SOMEONE ELSE IS A N00B JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T POSTD AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE GET A LIFE...LOL HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GET A BOOMER SOONER RINGTONE OR WHY THEY CALL AD "AD"...YOU PROLLY DIDN'T EVEN GRADUEIGHT FROM OU OR ARE YOU A TSHIRT FAN.

There. That covered most of them.

:D

StuIsTheMan
9/16/2007, 09:15 PM
no your a fricken noob when you start 4 fuggin Thread's about the same thing...:les: AGGIES FOR CRY'N OUT LOUD! WTF...if ya wanna spend so much time posting about them...then go to their board...that's all I am saying...NOW DEAL NOOB:D

tommieharris91
9/16/2007, 09:39 PM
Orangepower.com has been a meltdown of epic proportions this past weekend. It's been really fun.

birddog
9/16/2007, 10:27 PM
i notice the resident aggies have crawled back to their holes.

StuIsTheMan
9/16/2007, 11:15 PM
i notice the resident aggies have crawled back to their holes.

thank gawd...I don't think I could handle anymore grey on my spekometer...redlight, greenlight...no grey light:D

Crucifax Autumn
9/16/2007, 11:56 PM
Amazinghow many Noobs, D!ckheads, ****tards, and ******rockets there are around here!

Can't we all just get along???? LOL

StuIsTheMan
9/17/2007, 12:03 AM
Amazinghow many Noobs, D!ckheads, ****tards, and ******rockets there are around here!

Can't we all just get along???? LOL

That must be why you fit in so well huh:rolleyes:

Fraggle145
9/17/2007, 12:23 AM

In other news... Water is wet.

at least its not :stunned:

Frozen Sooner
9/17/2007, 12:24 AM
Knock it off.