PDA

View Full Version : Im ready to roll!

SelmaBamaFan
9/14/2007, 08:14 PM
I got my tickets and my Sooner gear... tomorrow is going to be a blast!

Widescreen
9/14/2007, 08:17 PM
Cool. What are you doing in Norman?

SelmaBamaFan
9/14/2007, 08:19 PM
Well technically im in OKC hehe. Im here doing some work for the next month or so at the FAA Academy.

DrZaius
9/14/2007, 08:58 PM
and you are going to wear sooner gear? That is kick ***! I personally would never wear another schools cheap arse crap but to each his own. I took a friend to the Iron Bowl a couple of years ago and proudly wore my SOONER gear to the game in ALLBARN.

DrZaius
9/14/2007, 08:59 PM
I am glad you are going though.....

Widescreen
9/14/2007, 09:23 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with wearing Bama gear at a Bama game. Wouldn't think twice about it since I generally like Bama.

oumommafan
9/14/2007, 09:55 PM
I got my tickets and my Sooner gear... tomorrow is going to be a blast!

Me too!! My girls and I are the only ones going (the boys are staying home). We had a van decorating party....so if you see a OU red van with window paint all over, and flags, and more....honk!!!! This is the best early Christmas present ever!!! Thanks, hubby!!!

SelmaBamaFan
9/15/2007, 02:08 AM
and you are going to wear sooner gear? That is kick ***! I personally would never wear another schools cheap arse crap but to each his own. I took a friend to the Iron Bowl a couple of years ago and proudly wore my SOONER gear to the game in ALLBARN.

Well, considering OU is my second favorite team, it wasnt that hard to spend the bucks on some new OU threads. I'ma look sexy as **** in 'em too!