PDA

View Full Version : It had Better.....

dolemitesooner
9/11/2007, 11:56 PM
I'm standing on the steps of the courtroom where, any moment Steve rodgers--the man we know as CAPTAIN aMERICA WILL ARRIVE

Frozen Sooner
9/12/2007, 12:00 AM
What, does that make you Sharon Carter, Agent 13?

And it's Steve Rogers. No d. Much like Louisville. :(

olevetonahill
9/12/2007, 12:00 AM
He aint gonna Rescue you from the Popos !

dolemitesooner
9/12/2007, 12:03 AM
its all the same if you KNOW WHAT i AM TALKING ABOTU BTICH

dolemitesooner
9/12/2007, 12:04 AM
What comics are you reading right now. Mike what are you keeping up with.

Frozen Sooner
9/12/2007, 12:08 AM
Nothing. I quit cold turkey a couple of months ago. I looked at how much I was spending on comics and realized I was dropping the equivalent of the payment on a kinda crappy car on them each month.

dolemitesooner
9/12/2007, 12:09 AM
Nothing. I quit cold turkey a couple of months ago. I looked at how much I was spending on comics and realized I was dropping the equivalent of the payment on a kinda crappy car on them each month.
You suck I hope you die:D

Frozen Sooner
9/12/2007, 12:11 AM
Why thank you!

Seriously, cutting back on spending on dumb stuff is high on my priority list. Not like I don't have the money, but I really should be saving more.

dolemitesooner
9/12/2007, 12:13 AM
Why thank you!

Seriously, cutting back on spending on dumb stuff is high on my priority list. Not like I don't have the money, but I really should be saving more.
Save it for what? Your funeral..**** that

olevetonahill
9/12/2007, 12:13 AM
I spend enough each month on Beer to pay for a BMW or sompun . But If times get hard I can quit drinking or slow down , Not so with a car !;)

dolemitesooner
9/12/2007, 12:15 AM
I spend enough each month on Beer to pay for a BMW or sompun . But If times get hard I can quit drinking or slow down , Not so with a car !;)
Wisdom from brought to you by your neihbor hood alky

Frozen Sooner

I'm saving it so that I can buy everything you love, then set it on fire in your front yard.

olevetonahill
Yup I want to go out the same way I came into this world . Kicking and screamin, Neked and Broke , Trying to get back in ! :D

dolemitesooner
9/12/2007, 12:17 AM
I'm saving it so that I can buy everything you love, then set it on fire in your front yard.
:O I AM CRYING NOW....I ****ING HATE YOU. YOUR THE DEVIL TO YOU LITTLE **** ...DIE DEVIL DIE