PDA

View Full Version : Best Hornfans.com thread ever--Bradford Sucks

The_Red_Patriot
9/11/2007, 09:56 AM
"Ou fans would rather have herpes than Sam Bradford at qb"

They go from Sam bradford sucks, Ohhhhhhhh crap, hes good.
:texan: :texan: :texan:
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5151967&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=all&vc=1

r5TPsooner
9/11/2007, 09:58 AM
Going to that site makes me feel like a fag.

OKC-SLC
9/11/2007, 10:29 AM
VegasVic:
"Bradford #1 in NCAA Passing Ratings

Bradford Named National Player of the Week

Not too shabby for a guy who couldn't crack the 4-deep at Texas."

Heh.

sooneron
9/11/2007, 10:49 AM
All Bradford is going to be asked to do is not suck until the kid from Michigan takes over. Of course, asking a kid from Mobilhoma to not suck is like asking Vince to suck... it just aint possible.

Man they are brilliant. 2004 ring a bell? Dumbass.

stoopified
9/11/2007, 11:07 AM
Man they are brilliant. 2004 ring a bell? Dumbass.
2003,2004,NFL

sooneron
9/11/2007, 11:11 AM
2003,2004,NFL
But he's on the cover of Madden!!!

OUDoc
9/11/2007, 11:21 AM
They do know VY is gone, right?

OK2LA
9/11/2007, 11:29 AM
Yeah, I thought that was funny. I had to bump it last night. They also have a thread on there about how Miami was gonna whip us . . . funny read. Both got bumped last night.

TheUnnamedSooner
9/11/2007, 11:31 AM
Going to that site makes me feel like a fag.

What do cigarrettes have to do with anything? ;)

DalHorn
9/11/2007, 11:33 AM
remember who runs that site. objectivity is rarely tolerated there. sort of depends on LH Girlie's mood that day though.

TopDawg
9/11/2007, 11:43 AM
They're not all ridiculous. I like what this guy had to say:

"Let's stop obsessing about how much the OU QB is going to suck. Hopefully he will, but they won the Big 12 last year with a QB we all thought sucked, so what does it matter."

Scott D
9/11/2007, 11:46 AM
5 minutes later TD that poster got banned ;)

TopDawg
9/11/2007, 11:49 AM
heh

SoonerPriv
9/11/2007, 11:54 AM
oh man reading that thread gives me the chills, knowing how good Bradford really is now behind our line and having been coached up by Heupel.. Can't wait till 10/6/07.. oh and can't forget the receiving corp. MK and JI have taken it to the next level this year.

Sooner in Tampa
9/11/2007, 12:14 PM
****ing idiots

All Bradford is going to be asked to do is not suck until the kid from Michigan takes over. Of course, asking a kid from Mobilhoma to not suck is like asking Vince to suck... it just aint possible.

picasso
9/11/2007, 12:20 PM
worst board in 5 counties.

I went there yesterday for the first time in years and saw a topic about how we were dominated by LSU in the Sugar Bowl. Yeah, it was 21-14 but it was total dominance.:rolleyes:

blow me.

Also, Miami may suck but they would rip Arkie State a new Indian mascot.

Sooner in Tampa
9/11/2007, 12:21 PM
BTW...now I need a shower after actually going to whornfans.

SoonerStormchaser
9/11/2007, 12:24 PM
I like the last post:

I hope this thread doesn't come back to bite us in the rear after the RRS

whitehelmutsagain
9/11/2007, 12:58 PM
[quote=picasso]worst board in 5 counties.

I went there yesterday for the first time in years and saw a topic about how we were dominated by LSU in the Sugar Bowl. Yeah, it was 21-14 but it was total dominance.:rolleyes:

blow me.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/hunter_/vincent7-1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/hunter_/vincent4.jpg

hgarmorer
9/11/2007, 01:02 PM
Here's my favorite:

If Stoops finds a way to polish that turd I will never doubt him again

OUDoc
9/11/2007, 01:04 PM

Welcome to 2007. You're obviously new here.

Sooner in Tampa
9/11/2007, 01:07 PM
Welcome to 2007. You're obviously new here.Yeah...a noob and a dumbass whorn :mad:

Scott D
9/11/2007, 01:14 PM
Yeah...a noob and a dumbass whorn :mad:

you mean dumbass tiger bait

Landthief 1972
9/11/2007, 01:23 PM

blow me.

Cool. Now show some video of OU marching down the field on your team's *** in the final minutes to nearly pull a win out. Count your blessing that Jason White was hurt that day, you inbred, crawdad-eating, creole-talking halfwit.

Have a nice day!

oupride
9/11/2007, 01:30 PM
"He's no Colt McCoy."

sooneron
9/11/2007, 01:34 PM
That would be straight out of the department of redundancy department!

Taxman71
9/11/2007, 01:35 PM

I thought all their fans got shipped off to Houston?

DalHorn
9/11/2007, 02:06 PM
LSU is still ****ed they had to share that title with a USC team that would've tanned their hides by 20 pts. So they remind everyone how they whooped up on an OU team by 7 in front of their home crowd. An OU team that was mauled shortly before by k-state.

There. I think I managed to offend all concerned parties.

:texan:

Taxman71
9/11/2007, 02:22 PM
I am only offended by the notion that a "shared" title has ever occurred in the BCS era, esp. 2003. That is slightly less legit than USC's Coaches' poll title in 1974 (which excluded 11-0 OU entirely from voting b/c of probation and gave it to 10-1-1 SUC). They probably brag about that one too.

SoonerPriv
9/11/2007, 02:25 PM
LSU is still ****ed they had to share that title with a USC team that would've tanned their hides by 20 pts. So they remind everyone how they whooped up on an OU team by 7 in front of their home crowd. An OU team that was mauled shortly before by k-state.

nope your right.. we got whooped in KC that night.. and i'm pretty sure SUC would've beat them fairly easily.
And we definitely wouldn't have beat SUC playing like we did against LSU

Animal Mother
9/11/2007, 02:38 PM
Don’t be so hard on the guy that supports Les Sux Univ. He had just burglarized……. I mean bought his first computer before the ’04 Sugar Bowl and it took him four years to understand copy and paste, hence the lag time and old pics.

SteelClip49
9/11/2007, 02:50 PM
You'd be surprised by the amount of USC fans that rarely talk about 1974. A friend of mine at USC says that they benefited (sp?) from OU's probation. It was OU's title all the way but the UPI begged to differ. USC fans are more ****ed about not receiving 1978 outright.

Also, maybe it's just me, but does anyone have trouble with hornfans.com?? It always seems slow to read or post a thread. I got banned the first go around because all I said in a reply was that OU has more titles, conference titles, bowl wins, Heisman winners, #1 program in medern era. They always say no BS in there so I posted the truth about something and I still get the axe; what figures?

Texas Golfer
9/11/2007, 03:16 PM
If you'll look at the Whorn thread, you'll see 5 1/2 pages of how Bradford is going to suck. After Bradford's first game, not so much talk. After Bradford's second game, no talk.

I think their orange faces have turned red.

Sooner in Tampa
9/11/2007, 03:21 PM
This is a gem on the upcoming RRS

Texas has the best defensive coaches and best defense in the conference. This D is just starting to roll.

Texas is going to beat the living snot out of OU, and I have no idea how the love fest for OU has sprung out of the swamps and caves. This is the biggest pile of crap I have ever seen or heard.

Texas is the class of the conference and is going to steamroll thru the Big 12. People are in for a helluva rude awakening

:O now back to the shower...I feel SOOO dirty :(

The_Red_Patriot
9/11/2007, 03:25 PM
Man, they love Vince Young

Look at the all the threads

kevpks
9/11/2007, 03:27 PM
Texas is the class of the conference and is going to steamroll thru the Big 12.

Shouldn't the class of the conference win it more than once a decade?

hgarmorer
9/11/2007, 03:34 PM
Texas is the class of the conference and is going to steamroll thru the Big 12.

Shouldn't the class of the conference win it more than once a decade?

See there you go using logic again.

Bourbon St Sooner
9/11/2007, 03:52 PM

Well if you won a title every 50 years you'd be ****ed if you had to share it also.

Luckily for you guys you win one every 35 years.

Animal Mother
9/11/2007, 03:59 PM
See there you go using logic again.

Absotively. If they spewed logic, they wouldn't be texicans. Are we expected to see the same steamroller that snapped an axle in the K-State and A&M games or is this to be a different melt down?

PLaw
9/11/2007, 04:04 PM
"how anyone saw this kid in high school and thinks he was special...or is going to step in starting for OU this year and drive the bus is delusional. He is no Colt McCoy and was no Colt even in high school. Keep dreaming" from WHORN FANS.com

That's the problem when you only recruit kids that the magazines and experts say are studs. Leave it to real coaches to understand what potential a kid can achieve - Quentin Griffin , Derick Strait, Dan Cody, Jauquin Iglesis for example. It sounds like there may be some nervous tension building in Fagstin since Mr. McCoy is going through the beginning of a serious sophomore slump.

TUCK FEXAS
BOOMER
PLAW

Taxman71
9/11/2007, 04:39 PM
It amazes me how many texass fans continue to drink the koolaid regarding the "Texas High School QB (usually Son of the Head Coach)" Legend.

How many dads, if they were head coach and had a son with decent talent, wouldn't start their kid at QB, tailer the offense to create massive passing stats and enjoy the 5 year free-ride their son gets? That's like getting a $100k+ bonus (tax free). It is no surprise that most of these guys underachieve in DI.

Meanwhile, a modest, but talented Sam Bradford simply gets the job done quietly despite being all but ignored by Jeremy Crabtree and the other recruiting guru's. Thank god our coaching staff recruits based on their evaluation and not solely the rankings.

Statalyzer
9/11/2007, 04:42 PM
Yeah, I thought that was funny. I had to bump it last night. They also have a thread on there about how Miami was gonna whip us . . . funny read. Both got bumped last night.

The Bradford sucks thread was definitely dumb and premature.

The thread "about how Miami was gonna whip" OU might have been titled that, but the majority opinion was "OU's defense will shut Miami down. Don't get your hopes up that OU will lose this one."

Partial Qualifier
9/11/2007, 04:57 PM
http://www2.hornfans.com/wwwthreads/images/icons/sadnana.gif

..priceless

picasso
9/11/2007, 05:08 PM

blow me.

nice pics. still 21-14. I enjoyed your argument.

soonerloyal
9/11/2007, 05:08 PM
remember who runs that site. objectivity is rarely tolerated there. sort of depends on LH Girlie's pimp daddy's mood that day though.

fixed

Widescreen
9/11/2007, 05:09 PM
worst board in 5 counties.

blow me.

Also, Miami may suck but they would rip Arkie State a new Indian mascot.
Yeah, I saw that too. Their argument is that it was the worst 7 point loss in college football history.

picasso
9/11/2007, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I saw that too. Their argument is that it was the worst 7 point loss in college football history.
so how bad was Texas that year then? we only wiped our butts with them 65-13.

imagine if you will that Texas had to play us that season in Ardmore, then the Big 12 Championship vs. k-state in Kansas City and then they had to play the BCS title game against LSU in New Orleans....

they'd still be crying about it.

TexasLidig8r
9/11/2007, 05:21 PM
It amazes me how many texass fans continue to drink the koolaid regarding the "Texas High School QB (usually Son of the Head Coach)" Legend.

Two words...

Brett..... Romar....

:D

fossil
9/11/2007, 05:30 PM
I read the entire thread where the Whorn fans were bad mouthing Bradford and talking about how the OU receivers are a couple of under achievers. Have these classless a** clowns noticed what has happened in just two games. I understand that UNT wasn't much of a challenge, but Miami was much better than UNT and Bradford, Patrick, Brown, Murray, the 'D', the O-line, the 'D' and the receivers dominated them completely and Bradford was cool in the pocket. The whorns just refuse to admit the Sooners are good, and won't admit it even after they get the butts beat in RRS. Bunch of idiots!!

cjames317
9/11/2007, 05:30 PM
Two words...

Brett..... Romar....

tearfully watches
OU dismantle the U.
Huntsville girls, beware.

Taxman71
9/11/2007, 05:37 PM
Two words...

Brett..... Romar....

His problems were off the field, not on it. I don't think anyone questioned his talent to this day.

Socrefbek
9/11/2007, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=whitehelmutsagain]

Cool. Now show some video of OU marching down the field on your team's *** in the final minutes to nearly pull a win out. Count your blessing that Jason White was hurt that day, you inbred, crawdad-eating, creole-talking halfwit.

Have a nice day!

:mad: You forgot to mention the chickensh!t incomplete pass call by the HOMER official when OU forced a fumble deep in LoSUr teritroy late in the game.

whitehelmutsagain
9/11/2007, 06:43 PM
[quote=whitehelmutsagain]

Have a nice day!
GOONER:D

O P U
S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.Y.
P.A.N.T.I.E.
T.A.R.T.S.
LSU 21 OU 14:eek:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/hunter_/HKSZEGMHBCGASWY.20060910021206.jpg

SOONER STEAKER
9/11/2007, 07:18 PM
I think the thread will bite UT in the arse. Bradford is gonna be good.

ROLL ON BIG RED ROLL ON-----Cecil Semara

GottaHavePride
9/11/2007, 07:27 PM
O P U
S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.Y.
P.A.N.T.I.E.
T.A.R.T.S.

Dude. rufnek05 wants to know where you buy your weed.

Scott D
9/11/2007, 07:53 PM
I'm trying to figure out the relevance of a picture of an Arizona Wildcat

Ash
9/11/2007, 08:00 PM
Wow, football season is in full swing. The board is infested with trolls crawling out from every godforsaken buttcrack of the world. At least bring it with something that's relevant or slightly humorous to someone other than yourself.

Ash
9/11/2007, 08:02 PM
In some ways, it's exactly what you'd expect for having linked to whornfans.puke. That's like laying with an unclean woman, you ain't walkin away without something to remember it by.

Widescreen
9/11/2007, 08:30 PM
I read the entire thread where the Whorn fans were bad mouthing Bradford and talking about how the OU receivers are a couple of under achievers. Have these classless a** clowns noticed what has happened in just two games. I understand that UNT wasn't much of a challenge, but Miami was much better than UNT and Bradford, Patrick, Brown, Murray, the 'D', the O-line, the 'D' and the receivers dominated them completely and Bradford was cool in the pocket. The whorns just refuse to admit the Sooners are good, and won't admit it even after they get the butts beat in RRS. Bunch of idiots!!
What's the under/over on the # of weeks that pass after the RRS where they start saying "If we played them NOW, we'd kill them!"? I'm really going to like things getting back to normal.

goingoneight
9/11/2007, 09:20 PM
What is so funny about reading OU hater boards is when their team loses 77-0, 52-9, 65-13... they're "not that far off" or "showed flashes."

Yet when Oklahoma gets ripped off at Oregon, loses by one point in overtime against Boise State or is a dropped TD pass from taking LSU into OT and beating them... we got "embarassed" or "dominated." Freaking idiots... no wonder they're not OU fans.

EnidHighSooner
9/11/2007, 09:56 PM
Pass it on and watch the whole video

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10278309

Dumb old Texas

A Sooner in Texas
9/11/2007, 10:08 PM
[quote=Landthief 1972]
GOONER:D

O P U
S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.Y.
P.A.N.T.I.E.
T.A.R.T.S.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/hunter_/HKSZEGMHBCGASWY.20060910021206.jpg

Strawberry Panty tarts? Is that what ya'll wear in Red Stick?
And Oklahoma isn't spelled A-R-I-Z-O-N-A, Goober.

DenverSooner751
9/11/2007, 10:12 PM
What's the under/over on the # of weeks that pass after the RRS where they start saying "If we played them NOW, we'd kill them!"? I'm really going to like things getting back to normal.

We should get an over under thread going on that.

I'll say the over under is 1 week. LOL.

Octavian
9/11/2007, 10:18 PM
..priceless

YW! But I'm no hornfan ;)

Jewstin
9/12/2007, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE=Landthief 1972]

:mad: You forgot to mention the chickensh!t incomplete pass call by the HOMER official when OU forced a fumble deep in LoSUr teritroy late in the game.

Arg. I had forgotten about that. And Clayton's drop on the tying touchdown ... and Kejuan shredding their defense, but Chuck Long still calling pass plays ...

Grr. No way that '03 team should have ever lost to anyone.

SoonerE
9/12/2007, 06:48 AM
Freaking idiots... no wonder they're not OU fans.

Thank god they're not OU fans. How embarassing would that be?

whitehelmutsagain
9/12/2007, 07:25 AM
ALL YOU PINK PANTIED STRAWBERRY HAIRDRESSERS UP THERE, WHO ENVY STOOLWATER OKLAHOMA WHICH WHIPS YOU EACH YEAR, DO NOT FEAR I'VE DATED A GIRL WHO CLAIMS TO REPRESENT ALL OKLAHOMA WOMEN. BORN IN NORMAN AND ROOTS FOR THE S.T.E.E.L.E.R.S. AND IS THE FORMER MISS BOOMER SOONER SWEETIE PIE! (NOW DATING TOBY KEITH)
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/hunter_/hitfatbr5.jpg

SoonerPriv
9/12/2007, 07:57 AM
ALL YOU PINK PANTIED STRAWBERRY HAIRDRESSERS UP THERE, WHO ENVY STOOLWATER OKLAHOMA WHICH WHIPS YOU EACH YEAR, DO NOT FEAR I'VE DATED A GIRL WHO CLAIMS TO REPRESENT ALL OKLAHOMA WOMEN. BORN IN NORMAN AND ROOTS FOR THE S.T.E.E.L.E.R.S. AND IS THE FORMER MISS BOOMER SOONER SWEETIE PIE! (NOW DATING TOBY KEITH)
[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/hunter_/hitfatbr5.jpg[IMG]

umm.. good one there chief.. the steelers?

OUDoc
9/12/2007, 08:19 AM

Even that girl wouldn't give you the time of day. Now go away and let the big people finish their football discussion.

Is that Tibeman posting?

Scott D
9/12/2007, 08:23 AM

as far as trolls go, this one is as unimpressive as they come.

Crimsontothecore
9/12/2007, 09:23 AM
I thought all their fans got shipped off to Houston?
I think they're all sitting on their roofs with laptops.

Sooner in Tampa
9/12/2007, 09:53 AM
:les: You SUCK!!!!

OUTrumpet
9/12/2007, 10:04 AM
At the very least you could try a terrible fark job and put her in an OU shirt, but I think that would be quite a ways above you.

Clearly the stench of failure is upon this one in their trash-talking.

Partial Qualifier
9/12/2007, 10:13 AM
YW! But I'm no hornfan ;)

Okay, I didn't know that was the same Octavian! Well played, well played :D

Stunnedbananaspek ;)

sooner518
9/12/2007, 10:13 AM
his idea of talking smack is admitting to us that he dated a 500 pound Steelers fan???

OUDoc
9/12/2007, 10:29 AM
his idea of talking smack is admitting to us that he dated a 500 pound Steelers fan???
No, bragging about it.

NS5
9/12/2007, 10:42 AM
They just don't know what the problem is. This isn't High School anymore,
or is it to them?

Jewstin
9/12/2007, 01:11 PM
So, who is this guy a fan of? LSU? The program that, until Nick Saban, was just a brown spot under the shoe of the big-time programs?

Oi vey. I can't wait for them to slip back into obscurity and mediocrity.

GottaHavePride
9/12/2007, 01:44 PM
Even that girl wouldn't give you the time of day. Now go away and let the big people finish their football discussion.

Is that Tibeman posting?

Sadly, no. Tibeman was funny.

KC//CRIMSON
9/12/2007, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by horn fan

http://www2.hornfans.com/wwwthreads/images/icons/sadnana.gif

hilarious....

Jacie
9/13/2007, 06:36 AM
Pass it on and watch the whole video

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10278309

Dumb old Texas

SpongeBob: Hey Patrick, what am I?

Patrick: Uh, stupid?

SpongeBob: No! I'm Texas!

Patrick: Same thing.

setem
9/13/2007, 08:48 AM
"He's no Colt McCoy."

http://cracked.com/jp/animalhouse02.jpg

THANK YOU GOD!!!

soonerloyal
9/13/2007, 09:13 AM
I for one am looking forward to the Bradford/McCoy head-on collision come 6 October. I don't have any trouble giving Colt M. the credit he and his talent are due. I'm impressed by both QBs. I can't understand how anyone from either side of the Red River won't give props to both young men.

The frustration just exploded from McCoy last week when one particular pass that should have been caught just wasn't - and it was one of many. He's got good skills, and he is frustrated when his teammates don't perform with the same passion. ANY talented player can relate to that feeling, no matter for whom they play. I felt badly for him.

Doesn't mean that I won't enjoy seeing McCoy & Co. lose that day. I'll enjoy the hells out of it. I know the whorn fans feel the same about wanting to see Bradford fail.

I'm confident I'll get my wish and they won't. :cool: