PDA

View Full Version : If King Crimson nails Scarlett Johannson and Jess Alba in the same night

King Crimson
9/11/2007, 08:49 AM
then, i'll give Cally some hope against USC. he beat Wake's 2nd team QB by 3 last week. i'd say the moral victory turtle will be inna Big Red hizzouse.

sooneron
9/11/2007, 08:51 AM
I would love to see the bugeaters win it for the older crowd that I like, not so much for the younger "fans" and Callanberger.

suc by 11

IGotNoTiming
9/11/2007, 08:59 AM
King.....let us know how that works out for ya....

but you know.... Nobody and I mean NOBODY would have ever in their right mind picked App State over Michigan, or USF over Auburn..... This season has gotten off to a very bizarre start.... Nebraska beating USC is a longshot but I bet the odds were better than the 2 previous match ups I mentioned.
I will be rooting for Nebraska like crazy. I only hate one team more than Miami....and that is USC...

Go Nebraska

KantoSooner
9/11/2007, 09:18 AM
In the words of the immortal Hunter S. Thompson,

INDEED

birddog
9/11/2007, 09:19 AM
i'm definitely pulling for nebraska but not half as much as i'm pulling for k. crimson.

slashers 13

peter protectors 24

OKC-SLC
9/11/2007, 09:33 AM
then, i'll give Cally some hope against USC. he beat Wake's 2nd team QB by 3 last week. i'd say the moral victory turtle will be inna Big Red hizzouse.
I suspect a moral victory is in your future.

Like Jeanine Garofalo and Whoopi Goldberg.

royalfan5
9/11/2007, 09:36 AM
One thing to remember about Nebraska versus Wake is that it was a classic trap game. Is it really that surprising that Nebraska struggled on the road the week before the home game that has been built up to the be the be all end all of the season for the past 8 months? Nebraska will look a lot different come Saturday.

OUinFLA
9/11/2007, 09:43 AM
One thing to remember about Nebraska versus Wake is that it was a classic trap game. Is it really that surprising that Nebraska struggled on the road the week before the home game that has been built up to the be the be all end all of the season for the past 8 months? Nebraska will look a lot different come Saturday.

different = better?
or....
different = worse?

Go Big Red
choke a condum this weekend.

edit: and King Crimson, I hope your fantasy dreams all come true. Please video tape it.

royalfan5
9/11/2007, 09:45 AM
different = better?
or....
different = worse?

Go Big Red

edit: and King Crimson, I hope your fantasy dreams all come true. Please video tape it.
choke a condum this weekend.
**** if I know. I'm hoping for the first one, but I have no idea about the mental state of the players and coaches.

r5TPsooner
9/11/2007, 10:01 AM
Through Jessica Biel in for good measure.

mikee likee
9/11/2007, 10:01 AM
Then he will become God Crimson.:P

NormanPride
9/11/2007, 10:05 AM
****, USC had 2 weeks to prepare for this slapfest.

Jimmy hats 42
Cornholes 10

OSUAggie
9/11/2007, 10:08 AM
'Skers by 17.

Was not impressed by SC's world's greatest team against the Vandals. Too many running backs, not enough wideouts, line was inconsistent. Defense got burned a lot down the sidelines in cover 2 while applying spotty pressure.

Keller looks competent enough, but I figured Cally would have recruited some pass-catchers good enough to get the likes of Nate Swift and Dan Erickson on the scout team. Apparently not.

Octavian
9/11/2007, 10:08 AM
Callahan has to try to win before Nebraska can win.

If he comes out again and just takes the air out of the ball....the Red Sea should lynch him.

It's Year 4. Time to kick *** or lose like a real man. That said, it'd be cool to see Nebraska pull it off.

Troy by 10.

MarylandSooner
9/11/2007, 11:09 AM
If I remember right, Keller scorched SUCS defense a couple years ago in the first half to only have the ASU defense fall apart in the 3rd and 4th qtr. Lets hope he can repeat his first half performance and the so-called blackshirts can play a little defense.

OUinFLA
9/11/2007, 12:54 PM
After thinking about it for a while, if I could live out King Crimsom's fantasy dream, I doubt I'd care who won the game.
What game?

Seamus
9/11/2007, 01:01 PM
King.....let us know how that works out for ya....

Oh, and take some pictures.

I suspect a moral victory is in your future.

Like Jeanine Garofalo and Whoopi Goldberg.

That's not a victory of any kind.

I think suc is going to roll the corn, but here's hoping for the upset.

NCAA's Mascot 35
Corn 17

King Crimson
9/11/2007, 01:34 PM
Then he will become God Crimson.:P

yeah, but then i lose all my cred with the prog rock posters.

Taxman71
9/11/2007, 01:37 PM
Please refrain from using the words Jeanine Garofalo, Whoopi Goldberg and corn in the same post.....I just ate.

silverwheels
9/11/2007, 02:27 PM
If King Crimson nails Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba in the same night...

...he'd have to go to the doctor and get the ol' cotton swab test. And some penicillin. USC by at least 2 TDs.

frankensooner
9/11/2007, 02:35 PM
I hope none of the bugeater players run into those lovely sweater girls.

tennsooner
9/11/2007, 02:36 PM
If King Crimson nails Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba in the same night...

...he'd have to go to the doctor and get the ol' cotton swab test. And some penicillin. USC by at least 2 TDs.

That would be well worth the visit to the Dr.:D

USC by as many as they want as bad as I hate it.:mad:

silverwheels
9/11/2007, 02:37 PM
That would be well worth the visit to the Dr.:D

Well, yeah.

Animal Mother
9/11/2007, 02:53 PM
In pursuit of Scarlett and Jessica, I predict King Crimson will “Lament” being called “The Great Deceiver” and he will end up with a “Fracture”. “We’ll Let You Know”.
All that from one CD.
I have to go. I have some “Lark’s Tongue in Aspic” cooking on the stove.
I just couldn’t resist.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
9/11/2007, 03:17 PM
then King Crimson deserves a statue with OU's Heisman winners.