PDA

View Full Version : Going back to the UNT game

sanantoniosooner
9/11/2007, 07:59 AM
So.........my wife and I are sitting in Section 35. There are some Sooner fans right in front of us that appear to be students or recent students. Mid 20s.

The dude spends the entire first half explaining things about the game to this chick who is pretty hawt. It wasn't annoying or anything. It was just obvious that she was dumb as a brick.

The odd part is this. He had a dip in and every time he talked to her he sprayed brown saliva on her face. About every other sentence she would have to wipe her face. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen up close. I'm not exaggerating a bit when I say she had to wipe her face with her hand 25-30 times. FINALLY she asked him to remove the dip and even helped him scoop it all out with her finger.

It made me sad they were wearing crimson and not green.

Soonrboy
9/11/2007, 03:54 PM
maybe he was just talking out of his *** and it was butt mud

NormanPride
9/11/2007, 04:02 PM
You just wanted to use the term "Butt mud".

colleyvillesooner
9/11/2007, 04:09 PM
yep, kind of a stretch...

oh, and gross.

Scott D
9/11/2007, 04:13 PM
So.........my wife and I are sitting in Section 35. There are some Sooner fans right in front of us that appear to be students or recent students. Mid 20s.

The dude spends the entire first half explaining things about the game to this chick who is pretty hawt. It wasn't annoying or anything. It was just obvious that she was dumb as a brick.

The odd part is this. He had a dip in and every time he talked to her he sprayed brown saliva on her face. About every other sentence she would have to wipe her face. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen up close. I'm not exaggerating a bit when I say she had to wipe her face with her hand 25-30 times. FINALLY she asked him to remove the dip and even helped him scoop it all out with her finger.

It made me sad they were wearing crimson and not green.

why you gotta talk mean about colleyvillesooner like that.

colleyvillesooner
9/11/2007, 04:15 PM
Man, you really do miss having Stanley1 as a whipping boy don't you?

Scott D
9/11/2007, 04:16 PM
nah

colleyvillesooner
9/11/2007, 04:17 PM
Hey, look, the Rangers just scored again. ;)

Scott D
9/11/2007, 04:18 PM
you trying to put Paperclip on suicide watch? :mad:

colleyvillesooner
9/11/2007, 04:22 PM
Heh.

Watch out, we're only 12 back for the Wild Card ;)

Scott D
9/11/2007, 04:22 PM
Why do you hate Paperclip so much?

sanantoniosooner
9/11/2007, 06:18 PM
You're welcome for a new playground.

SicEmBaylor
9/11/2007, 06:30 PM

It made me sad they were wearing crimson and not maroon.

Fixed.

Paperclip
9/11/2007, 09:02 PM
Why do you hate Paperclip so much?

:(

I'll take the split and be happy I guess.