PDA

View Full Version : sweet: the Cardinals and 49'ers

King Crimson
9/10/2007, 09:42 PM
maybe poker is on.

Frozen Sooner
9/10/2007, 11:52 PM
This is possibly the least entertaining football game I've ever seen. These two offenses are absolutely inept.

King Crimson
9/11/2007, 12:03 AM
This is possibly the least entertaining football game I've ever seen. These two offenses are absolutely inept.

amazing, huh?

King Crimson
9/11/2007, 12:07 AM
the thing i hate about the NFL is how often we are told how important it is...i'll watch football over syndicated reruns...but

it doesn't mean a lot to me, and i find it kind of stupid as a cultural, marketing phenomenon.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/11/2007, 01:00 AM
the thing i hate about the NFL is how often we are told how important it is...i'll watch football over syndicated reruns...but

it doesn't mean a lot to me, and i find it kind of stupid as a cultural, marketing phenomenon.Who is it that tells you how important NFL football is?

King Crimson
9/11/2007, 01:03 AM
Who is it that tells you how important NFL football is?

you are kidding, right?

Mjcpr
9/11/2007, 08:44 AM

it doesn't mean a lot to me, and i find it kind of stupid as a cultural, marketing phenomenon.

Yeah, I think it's just a flash in the pan too.

sooneron
9/11/2007, 09:24 AM
I tried to watch that game, but fell asleep at some point in the 2nd Q. I was told that these two teams were on the upswing, they seem clueless to me. I would venture to guess that they will both be in possession of high draft picks in the spring.

During the first game, friggin Billick did it again - trying to prove what a genius he is by calling a pass play on 3rd and 1. Brilliant!

royalfan5
9/11/2007, 09:48 AM
I haven't watched a full NFL game in over two years. I miss it about as much as I miss Wal-Mart. Is there any professional sport as generic as the NFL?

skycat
9/11/2007, 09:55 AM
That was a great game. Honestly, don't you people like defense?

Pretty exciting finish too.

Boarder
9/11/2007, 10:12 AM
Yeah, I loved how both awesome defenses kept dropping the passes or throwing passes in the dirt. They ruled!

Oh, and the finish? You mean where the SF reciever actually caught a pass. Then fumbled it, letting the awesome defensive guy recover to win the game. ERRRR, or not cover it letting SF get the ball at the 1.

Dude, it was a comedy of errors. It was like watching osu/Baylor.

skycat
9/11/2007, 11:12 AM
Not many penalties, few turnovers (in the second half anyway, when I started watching), big hits by linebackers filling running lanes, tight coverage all over the field =

Good game.

9/11/2007, 11:13 AM
you are kidding, right?I don't remember hearing NFL football is "important".

sooneron
9/11/2007, 11:16 AM
Not many penalties, few turnovers (in the second half anyway, when I started watching), big hits by linebackers filling running lanes, tight coverage all over the field =

Good game.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The only reason there were LBs in the gaps while seeming Nostradamus-like was b/c both teams were painfully predictable and they poorly executed that predictability.

Dude, that game was crap covered with ineptitude.

The only good thing was Mike and Mike and Mike. They made one of the better teams out there that I can remember.

Frozen Sooner
9/11/2007, 11:18 AM
Not many penalties?

The Cards were flagged 10 times. The 49ers were flagged 6 times.

That's a LOT of penalties.

Oldnslo
9/11/2007, 01:40 PM
I fell asleep. What I most noticed was the excessive amount of jawing and incidental contact after the play was blown dead.

Beware teams advertised as "on the rise". They generally succ.

Pricetag
9/11/2007, 05:10 PM
The retro '49ers uniforms were sweet, though.

StoopTroup
9/11/2007, 05:41 PM
Maybe ML will get his spleen knocked out.

Mjcpr
9/11/2007, 05:53 PM
The retro '49ers uniforms were sweet, though.

I was hoping they were going back to those........WAY better than those things they've been wearing recently.

9/11/2007, 06:02 PM
Maybe ML will get his spleen knocked out.Whoa, Nelly!!!