PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma snap takers...

44BluesExplosion
9/10/2007, 03:41 PM
After the game this Saturday I stood by one Kevin Wilson and watched as many of the players filed out of the stadium. As Bradford left with a smile and a really obvious overall expression of excitement and joy, Coach Heupel leaned over the shoulder of Coach Wilson and something to the effect of, "Man, he has a bright future if he keeps learning, doesn't he?"

Wilson looked unimpressed by the statement and returned with something like, "Not nearly as bright as yours coach..."

Made me think... Man, Josh has done one hell of a job with a couple of inexperienced quarterbacks in the past two years. We are going to be very lucky to keep him around after another year or so with him.

colleyvillesooner
9/10/2007, 03:44 PM
That's one thing that hasn't been said enough.

How freaking good a QB coach is Josh?

auto
9/10/2007, 03:50 PM
duh.

85Sooner
9/10/2007, 03:56 PM
I can see him moving to O coordinator after wilson gets hired away then he may be in a position to be the head man. After all how many more years do you think Bob will be around . With Switzer it seemed like forever but was only15 years bob is in his , what 8 or 9th year? Thats of course assuming that venebles gets hired away as well.

colleyvillesooner
9/10/2007, 04:01 PM
I've always said, I truly think someday we'll see an OU/TX game where the coaches are Josh and Major.

sooner518
9/10/2007, 04:05 PM
It seemed like on at least 2 plays, Sam stepped up under center, pulled back, looked over to the sideline, audibled, and then threw a TD pass to MK.

Josh is the puppetmaster as of now and it seemed to be working pretty well.

fwsooner22
9/10/2007, 04:07 PM
I've always said, I truly think someday we'll see an OU/TX game where the coaches are Josh and Major.

Wow....I would pay to see that........wait a minute, I already do!!!! Anyway that would be really cool!

FaninAma
9/10/2007, 04:09 PM
I don't mean to pat myself on the back.....well actually, I do. :D

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78623