PDA

View Full Version : So when does it all come crashing down?

Widescreen
9/10/2007, 01:21 PM
So far our strategy of having our offense score a lot of points and our defense keep the other team from scoring a lot of points has been flying under our opponents' radar. What if Utah State figures it out this weekend. We'll be screwed. :les:

OUDoc
9/10/2007, 01:25 PM
Great.

MODS! Delete this post before anyone from Utah State reads it.

Dan Thompson
9/10/2007, 01:25 PM
I think your correct, how can we cover the 46 point spread?

StuIsTheMan
9/10/2007, 01:27 PM
I think your correct, how can we cover the 46 point spread? by scoring 7 TD's...can't you add?:P

stoopified
9/10/2007, 01:38 PM
NEVER,we win 4 straight National titles,break OUr own win record with 56 straight wins.Ok after that we lose a gme but until then,never.Bradford wins two Heisman,Murray gets one,McCoy wins Lombardi,Reggie Smith wins Thorpe, and Reynolds and Lofton each bag a Butkus and Nagurski Award>I forgot to mention Kelly wins (2)Biletinokf awards and Hartley a Groza or two.Man the next 4 years are gonna be awesome!Hey it COULD happen.

XFollower
9/10/2007, 01:40 PM
Hey go easy man, he could be a pokey state grad.

by scoring 7 TD's...can't you add?:P

aurorasooner
9/10/2007, 01:44 PM
Opposing teams just can't load the box against us anymore. However, after watching the OU/Miami game back last night after the 'boyz game, imo we need a healthy AP back for the RRR and maybe the week before in Boulder if CU lays a beating on FSU Saturday night. The CU game starts what maybe a hard 3 game run, CU in Boulder, RRR, and the Mizzou in Norman (really glad this one isn't an away game). I didn't really notice it while initially watching the game, but imo AP is the best back of the 3 TBs, especially against a quality front 7. I just hope his ankle injury isn't going to be a continuous irritant, but it may be. Of course, Murray is good, but I really didn't see much from CB and I expected him to come out breathing fire after his 1 game suspension. (15 carries/42 yards) Hopefully he just needs to get back in the flow of things and the Miami rush D is really that good.

swardboy
9/10/2007, 01:52 PM
I think that forward pass thingy should stay in the playbook.

OUDoc
9/10/2007, 01:59 PM
I think that forward pass thingy should stay in the playbook.
It's a fad. No teams will be doing that next year.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/10/2007, 02:07 PM
NEVER,we win 4 straight National titles,break OUr own win record with 56 straight wins.Ok after that we lose a gme but until then,never.Bradford wins two Heisman,Murray gets one,McCoy wins Lombardi,Reggie Smith wins Thorpe, and Reynolds and Lofton each bag a Butkus and Nagurski Award>I forgot to mention Kelly wins (2)Biletinokf awards and Hartley a Groza or two.Man the next 4 years are gonna be awesome!Hey it COULD happen.
Sam will win more than two. They should just rename the award, "the heisam"

stoopified
9/10/2007, 02:15 PM
Sam will win more than two. They should just rename the award, "the heisam":):):):)

r5TPsooner
9/10/2007, 02:22 PM
So far our strategy of having our offense score a lot of points and our defense keep the other team from scoring a lot of points has been flying under our opponents' radar. What if Utah State figures it out this weekend. We'll be screwed. :les:

I think that the hat in your avie has given you considerable head trauma.:D

milesl
9/10/2007, 04:04 PM
I don't think it will come crashing down this weekend. Utah State won one game last year. Bradford out before the half. We are in a no-win situation with this creampuff team.

jwlynn64
9/10/2007, 04:10 PM
... but imo AP is the best back of the 3 TBs, especially against a quality front 7. I just hope his ankle injury isn't going to be a continuous irritant, but it may be.

AP has said that the reason he didn't play much in the second half had to do with conditioning (since he has been wearing a soft cast around for a while) and had nothing to do with his ankle.

Miko
9/10/2007, 04:12 PM
Just enjoy it while we can. Eventually we will run into a team that has been lifting weights AND has a secret offense.

David Earl
9/10/2007, 04:15 PM
Consider this thread deleted, you people! :mad:

RacerX
9/10/2007, 04:22 PM
by scoring 7 TD's...can't you add?:P

He can add. He just can't multiply.

Thank God.

swardboy
9/10/2007, 04:24 PM
I don't think it will come crashing down this weekend. Utah State won one game last year. Bradford out before the half. We are in a no-win situation with this creampuff team.

Oh, a glass half-full kind of guy, huh?

soonersn2007
9/10/2007, 04:25 PM
The downside of playing Utah State is, if don't win by 50 then we really aren't that good......and if we do when by 50, Stoops is running up the score.

OUinFLA
9/10/2007, 05:59 PM
The downside of playing Utah State is, if don't win by 50 then we really aren't that good......and if we do when by 50, Stoops is running up the score.

Im all for the running up the score option.

In fact Ive been thinking with inflation over the past couple of decades, shouldn't "Hang a Half a Hundred" be changed to "Hang a Hundred"?

stoopified
9/10/2007, 06:09 PM
Im all for the running up the score option.

In fact Ive been thinking with inflation over the past couple of decades, shouldn't "Hang a Half a Hundred" be changed to "Hang a Hundred"?
I second the running up the score option.

OUTrumpet
9/10/2007, 06:12 PM
Great.

MODS! Delete this post before anyone from Utah State reads it.

But the question is, has Utah State been lifting weights?

Widescreen
9/10/2007, 07:07 PM
But the question is, has Utah State been lifting weights?
No, just Seeing Stones.