PDA

View Full Version : Offensive Line

MarylandSooner
9/10/2007, 04:49 AM
I would like to take the opportunity to give kudos to our offensive line and the job that they have done so far after two games. they are such a different bunch from where they ended up last year. "Very Impressive"

ruf/nekdad
9/10/2007, 07:50 AM
Yeppers, me too.

Rhino
9/10/2007, 11:11 AM
Much improved between game one and two.

douxpaysan
9/10/2007, 11:16 AM
The Schooner can't go anywhere without the hosses...

Flagstaffsooner
9/10/2007, 11:30 AM
The Schooner can't go anywhere without the hosses...So so true.

mikeelikee
9/10/2007, 11:36 AM
I think we saw the beginning of a general offensive strategy this past weekend. It was clear about midway through the third quarter that our big, nasty OL was wearing down Miami's defense. After almost every play, at least one of their defensive players was slow getting up. Then, after they'd gotten even a little more exhausted, we put Demarco in at RB, and he was running with pretty good success in the fourth quarter.

I think we'll see that a lot this year. Lean on them with our big OL, wear them down, then Demarco's speed will be even more damaging to a tired defense.

KRYPTON
9/10/2007, 12:38 PM
Great smart gameplan from the coaches to negate Campbell most of the game, and though I haven't watched it on film closely to verify I would expect that Load not only did ok but got better through the game. Facing that dude will pay huge dividends for Loadholt throughout the year.

The OL needs to continue on being NAZ-TAY because, with Bradford's awesome start, teams are going to have to choose their poison more, and that means that a quick hard push by the OL will work that much better. Imagine our OL and our RB's if someone decides to keep the safeties deep.