PDA

View Full Version : So who wins the succ bowl this week?

SelmaBamaFan
9/9/2007, 10:56 PM
Michigan or Notre Dame?

Ima go with Michigan... no ND. ****, i cant make up my mind. Someone flip a coin for me.

soonersn2007
9/9/2007, 10:58 PM
The coin would land on its edge........they both sucked like a $5 dolla crack whore.

Boarder
9/9/2007, 11:02 PM
Troy. You really shouldn't be dissing Troy like that, though.

hink4769
9/9/2007, 11:05 PM
i'll be rooting for meatchicken. I want to see how long the domers can go without winning. their first surefire win isnt until 11/03 against navy.

ouwasp
9/9/2007, 11:12 PM
I think I want Michigan to win.

They probably will.......

KantoSooner
9/9/2007, 11:13 PM
Let's have some respect for Navy.

Domers can't count on that one, either.

I know I'll be cheering for the Middies.

SelmaBamaFan
9/9/2007, 11:13 PM
The coin would land on its edge........they both sucked like a $5 dolla crack whore.

Well that didnt help my pick any :mad:

oumartin
9/9/2007, 11:15 PM
Navy will blow the doomers doors off

soonersn2007
9/9/2007, 11:16 PM
Well that didnt help my pick any :mad::D I gave you a correct answer......there is no choosing, they equally sucked.

sooner518
9/9/2007, 11:22 PM
go Michigan. I think Michigan will win, but it will be full of tEh sUcc

Ike
9/9/2007, 11:22 PM
Michigan wins 2-0 in the 10th overtime.

How the hell that happens? I have no idea, but count on it! :D

SelmaBamaFan
9/9/2007, 11:25 PM
Ok, so I can pick Michigan and atleast be part of the 'in' crowd then?

Crucifax Autumn
9/9/2007, 11:27 PM
I was thinking 2-2 tie at the end of regulation and sometime mid day Sunday a domer intentionally runs back into their own end zone to give meatchicken the 4-2 win.

hink4769
9/9/2007, 11:31 PM
or jimmy clausen takes a snap and accidently runs through the back of the end zone on the way to check his hair in a tv camera lens

StoopTroup
9/9/2007, 11:34 PM
ND will kill meatchicken.

kevpks
9/9/2007, 11:34 PM
Michigan will win. Mike Hart told me so.

Ike
9/9/2007, 11:38 PM
The bigger question is: Will anyone notice who wins?

Q22
9/10/2007, 12:55 AM
I can't decide if i'm going to watch that game, or maybe read war and peace.

Crucifax Autumn
9/10/2007, 01:24 AM
I may have it in my favorites list to flip through during commercials, but it certainly doesn't warrant a second tv or picture in picture. I'd rather watch the afghan bobsled team practice than sit through 3 hours of teams that couldn't beat a pee-wee girls league.

goingoneight
9/10/2007, 02:46 AM
I don't know... I think ESPN has decided to air the Stoolwater hotdog eating contest for about four hours (marathon, 4 times in a row) in place of such an embarassing event.

tennsooner
9/10/2007, 03:52 AM
or jimmy clausen takes a snap and accidently runs through the back of the end zone on the way to check his hair in a tv camera lens
With a head like he is hauling why would he bother about his hair?:D :eek:

mrjeffmaxwell
9/10/2007, 03:59 AM
I'm waiting for a triple overtime score of 3-0. You can pick who wins.

Jacie
9/10/2007, 05:50 AM
I have already conducted a serious analysis of this game, no seriously! From two weeks of statistics I conluded that the domer offense is bad, really bad, even compared to Big (feeling) Blue. To add insult to injury, no, make that injury to insult, Clausen is out this week after taking a hit to the knee last week. And don't diss Hart too much. He has singlehandedly outscored the domer offense 30 to 3. If I were him I'd be predicting a win too. The Pulverines have been stinking up the Big House but at least they have generated some offense, granted most of it was against a 1-AA team. I am saying:

Meatchicken: 14
Unlucky Lepers: 0

SelmaBamaFan
9/10/2007, 06:40 AM
So it all comes down to which sucks more, ND's offense or Michigans defense?

Harry Beanbag
9/10/2007, 07:06 AM
With a head like he is hauling why would he bother about his hair?:D :eek:

http://www.trojanwire.com/football/images/JIMMYCLAUSEN.JPG

sanantoniosooner
9/10/2007, 07:23 AM
I wondered were I left that toilet brush..........

SoonerBOI
9/10/2007, 07:31 AM
Michigan. I want them to exposed that Clausen is the biggest joke in CFB.

sanantoniosooner
9/10/2007, 07:34 AM
Michigan. I want them to exposed that Clausen is the biggest joke in CFB.
You carry a lot of bitterness against a kid

swardboy
9/10/2007, 08:22 AM
Michigan will win. Mike Hart told me so.

Now there's some mad posting skillz! :texan:

SelmaBamaFan
9/10/2007, 04:07 PM
Ok Ok Ok, I guess Im going with Michigan! I think...

salth2o
9/10/2007, 04:33 PM
"for entertainment purposes only" Michigan opened at -9.5. This says volumes of how much ND is teh succ. I think the Mich. D succs less that the ND O.

Mich 16
ND -2

aurorasooner
9/10/2007, 04:38 PM
Jared's going to be at this game and give Charlie a free year's gift certificate at subway. So far the Big 10 network's promotion of using Subway's Jared is genius. Losing.
March of this year, when we constantly railed against Major League Baseball's desire to put its Extra Innings package only on DirectTV, the masses rose up, and the uproar was so deafening that MLB couldn't help but notice, even way up there in their castle in the skies. (It floats on a cloud, actually.) This, obviously, is not the case with the Big Ten Network.

As we finished up the second weekend of the college football season, we note that still almost no one on the planet has the Big Ten Network, and it doesn't look like there's much hope in sight for anyone who doesn't have DirectTV or The Dish Network. (We repeat: In the age of digital cable, there's no need to have to install a dish. These exclusive deals are the only reason these companies still exist.) Fortunately for anyone who didn't go to a Big Ten school, the Big Ten appears to be terrible this year. Michigan's troubles are well-documented, and even now-prohibitive favorite Wisconsin barely beat UNLV over the weekend. (But hey, how about that Leatherneck shutout!)

Anyway, the Big Ten Network, the one only we care about, is continuing to lobby, and now they're bringing in the big guns: They're bringing in Jared. Yes, the Subway spokesperson showed up at the Penn State game this weekend, as part of a Subway / Big Ten Network promotion. He wore a Penn State jersey the whole game, even though he went to Indiana. He was an even more popular celebrity in Happy Valley over the weekend than alum LaVar Arrington. We still think he could stand to lose a few.

soonergirlNeugene
9/10/2007, 04:58 PM
Rather than choosing one of these pathetic teams to root for, I've opted to root against ND. While it's fun to watch Michigan wallow in depression over getting punked by Appy State and Oregon, I've realized it's going to take at least 5 losses to keep ND from getting picked for a BCS game by some jackass in the media. Also, the more pathetic ND looks, the less USC will be able to point to that game if the NC game comes down to a strength of schedule argument.

r5TPsooner
9/10/2007, 04:59 PM
I dislike Michigan less than Notre Dame, so I'll root for Michigan. Personally I wish there was a way that they both could lose this weekend.

StuIsTheMan
9/10/2007, 05:01 PM
I've realized it's going to take at least 5 losses to keep ND from getting picked for a BCS game by some jackass in the media.

GOOD POINT...but it might take 7 losses...if they are still eligable then they are in...