9/9/2007, 10:45 PM
Trojans Suck!!!

http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7878

SoonerWood
9/9/2007, 10:48 PM
http://www.usna.edu/EE/ee488c/InClassActivities/OJ%20Simpson.jpg

soonersn2007
9/9/2007, 11:02 PM
I can't wait till Reggie Bush gets caught in some illegal or despicable act...........I got a sixth sense about that guy.

OK2LA
9/9/2007, 11:11 PM
Trojans Suck!!!

http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7878

GEEZ!

The L.A. Freaking Times is interviewing the friggin' Ruf Neks!

sooner518
9/9/2007, 11:17 PM
good grief these guys are arrogant. I will laugh when the NCAA finally gets their **** together and drops the hammer on them.

SelmaBamaFan
9/9/2007, 11:21 PM
good grief these guys are arrogant. I will laugh when the NCAA finally gets their **** together and drops the hammer on them.

That was a good joke hehe. Oh wait, you were serious? :eek:

sooner518
9/9/2007, 11:23 PM
That was a good joke hehe. Oh wait, you were serious? :eek:
more like wishful thinking.

batonrougesooner
9/9/2007, 11:23 PM
BFD

StoopTroup
9/9/2007, 11:25 PM
GO HUSKERS ! ! !

SelmaBamaFan
9/9/2007, 11:26 PM
GO HUSKERS ! ! !

What he said.

tanjou
9/9/2007, 11:38 PM
The LA Times interview the Ruf Neks. They wanted some young, energetic (to be polite), Oklahoma fans marginally associated with the program to give them some sound bites. They got them.

Nothing to see here.

OKC-SLC
9/9/2007, 11:47 PM
SC 'fans' don't seem to get it.

Yeah, the loss was depressing. But I'd rather be a depressed Sooner than a proud Trojan. Because otherwise, you wake up the next day a Trojan.

And that's just gross.

OK2LA
9/10/2007, 12:13 AM
The LA Times interview the Ruf Neks. They wanted some young, energetic (to be polite), Oklahoma fans marginally associated with the program to give them some sound bites. They got them.

Nothing to see here.

The L.A. Times doesn't go down and interview the Sig Eps or Sigma Chi's.

The Ruf Neks are a fan base. And a goofy bunch at that. That's it. They'd get just as good of a sampling if they sat out at some of the tailgate parties.

I was very disappointed in the reporting - lost much respect for the times after this article. Just stirring the pot.

SoonerBOI
9/10/2007, 08:29 AM
USC = Mafia of CFB

ruf/nekdad
9/10/2007, 08:46 AM
The L.A. Times doesn't go down and interview the Sig Eps or Sigma Chi's.

The Ruf Neks are a fan base. And a goofy bunch at that. That's it. They'd get just as good of a sampling if they sat out at some of the tailgate parties.

I was very disappointed in the reporting - lost much respect for the times after this article. Just stirring the pot.

The Ruf/Neks are the official caretakers of the ponies, Boomer & Sooner and drivers of the Conestoga wagon, one of America's most famous college mascots.
Congratulations. Never thought I'd neg anybody. Its not much, but its all I got. Just wanted to let you know I forgot to sign it.

http://www.ou.edu/student/rufnek/Images/Pictures/SchoonerPics/144LW.jpg

soonermagicgirl
9/10/2007, 08:53 AM
GO HUSKERS ! ! !

I'm with you.. This is probably the only time I want the Huskers to win!!

:O

sooneron
9/10/2007, 08:54 AM
Lighten up, they do some goofy stuff as well as some cool stuff.

I refuse to browse the comments on that antiquated message board. Flippin retarded. Yeah, you guys are just light years ahead of us. :rolleyes: It's 2007 ferschrissakes!! Get a real board!

MiccoMacey
9/10/2007, 08:57 AM
Trojans have major scoreboard on us. Let them think what they want.

Desert Sapper
9/10/2007, 10:47 AM
I really don't like suc. Their day of humiliation will come. I hope they lose to nebbish this weekend.

PLaw
9/10/2007, 10:55 AM

I wouldn't stand around waiting - it ain't gonna happen. Too large a TV market on the Left Coast, they need that drawing card.

Boomer
Plaw

The Maestro
9/10/2007, 10:58 AM
Trojans have major scoreboard on us. Let them think what they want.

What he said. I would be pretty cocky and fearless if we had done to them what they did to us. But since Matt Leinart is writing child support checks and Reggie's Bush's parents now live in a legit home, I would love to meet up with them in January for another shot at a title.

PLaw
9/10/2007, 11:01 AM
Well, maybe it makes good bulletin board material and should provide just a little more motivation for the squad.

Until we win a really significant game against a top tier opponent, then we are deserving of the disrespect. We need to earn it, again. An unranked Miami (while satisfying for the Sooner Nation) doesn't cut it. Spanking the t-sips in October is a good start, followed by a big win in a BCS bowl. Not sure beating a Big XII North team really means anything.

BOOMER
PLaw

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe
9/10/2007, 11:14 AM
I'm with you.. This is probably the only time I want the Huskers to win!!

:O

I root for whoever is play SUC, hell I even found myself rooting for texass (yes I need professional help) in the NC game. I just dislike the left coast that much. Guess my 6 yrs spent in CA left me a little jaded...back home now in SWOKC..........BOOMER

cheezyq
9/10/2007, 12:42 PM

If former USC players can get away with murder, there's no reason to think they won't get out of this, either.

MiccoMacey
9/10/2007, 01:07 PM
"I'm not saying the Sooners suck...they just don't play in a power football conference like we do"...Pete Carroll

""The Sooners are going to go undefeated the rest of the season because they don't play in the toughest conference in America, the SEC"...Les Miles

Those are direct quotes* and not taken out of context* in any way form or fashion. I hate those guys*.

* = I am the source of the above sayings. :D

Dan Thompson
9/10/2007, 01:11 PM
LA Times reporter, Chris Dupfus(sp) who wrote the article quoting the RUF/NEKs, almost a half page, only had 9 lines covering the Miami game. Today his article mentioned Oklahoma 6 times and didn't have much good to say. However, he is still ****ed about being left out of the LSU/OU game and is already makinig excuess, mainly blaiming the BCS and OU for then not making this years MNC game.

I think Oregon, Cal, and UCLA might have something to say about USC staying #1. When it is all said and done, IMHO, the BCS will have LSU #1 and OU #2.

OK2LA
9/10/2007, 01:49 PM
The Ruf/Neks are the official caretakers of the ponies, Boomer & Sooner and drivers of the Conestoga wagon, one of America's most famous college mascots.
Congratulations. Never thought I'd neg anybody. Its not much, but its all I got. Just wanted to let you know I forgot to sign it.

Are you serious?

Look fella - I know it must've stung a little bit, but step away from the group you are a member of/used to be active in, and look at it from an unbiased perspective. I know that I called them goofy, but please don't take any disrespect - The Sig Eps and Sigma Chi's are pretty goofy also.

the Ruf Neks are a spirit group. No more - No less. I'd say the same thing if a newspaper was intereviewing the Cheerleaders, Pom-Poners, or band members. It's irresponsible reporting on their part. It is a fluff piece that was meant to stir the pot.

Just because you look after a couple of horses and a covered wagon doesn't make you an official spokesperson of the Athletic Department.

He couldn't get a direct quote from the Athletic Department, because they've moved on from this, and are focused on this season. So what did he do? He interviewed fans. :confused:

stoopified
9/10/2007, 02:24 PM
They are very arrogant,coming off a two-loss season,both teams being unranked.

85sooners
9/10/2007, 02:45 PM
queers!!

ruf/nekdad
9/10/2007, 03:08 PM
Are you serious?

Look fella - I know it must've stung a little bit, but step away from the group you are a member of/used to be active in, and look at it from an unbiased perspective. I know that I called them goofy, but please don't take any disrespect - The Sig Eps and Sigma Chi's are pretty goofy also.

the Ruf Neks are a spirit group. No more - No less. I'd say the same thing if a newspaper was intereviewing the Cheerleaders, Pom-Poners, or band members. It's irresponsible reporting on their part. It is a fluff piece that was meant to stir the pot.

Just because you look after a couple of horses and a covered wagon doesn't make you an official spokesperson of the Athletic Department.

He couldn't get a direct quote from the Athletic Department, because they've moved on from this, and are focused on this season. So what did he do? He interviewed fans. :confused:

Its my son your calling goofy (that would explain the Dad part) and yes I'm serious and yes it "stings a bit".

OK2LA
9/10/2007, 03:17 PM
Its my son your calling goofy (that would explain the Dad part) and yes I'm serious and yes it "stings a bit".

I'm sure that your son is goofy in his own "cool" way.

I hope my dad would say the same thing about me. :D

Stoop Dawg
9/10/2007, 03:18 PM
I would love to meet up with them in January for another shot at a title.

F that. I want USC and LSU to play in the NC game with an undefeated OU being "left out". Then we can go ahead and claim another NC without actually playing in the NC game and start our quest for a "3-peat".

Stoop Dawg
9/10/2007, 03:20 PM
Its my son your calling goofy

If "goofy" is the worst thing your son is ever called, then he's prolly a pretty stand-up guy.

Lighten up.

OK2LA
9/10/2007, 03:21 PM
F that. I want USC and LSU to play in the NC game with an undefeated OU being "left out". Then we can go ahead and claim another NC without actually playing in the NC game and start our quest for a "3-peat".

Yeah! I'm skeeered shiotless of those powerhouses! We shouldn't be on the field with either one of them!

I like the martyr role much better . . . . by the way - how'd that work out for Allburn anyway?

soonerspudman
9/10/2007, 03:27 PM
I wouldn't stand around waiting - it ain't gonna happen. Too large a TV market on the Left Coast, they need that drawing card.

Boomer
Plaw

Yep, wish it weren't so but it is. Like Barry always said, "different rules for different people". With the NCAA and mainstream media it's all about money, and that comes from big TV markets. If your team (SC, ND) or your conference (Big East) is in a major TV market, you're golden. If you're from a small or mid-market (OU, BAMA, Nebbish, go on and on...) you're used as the whipping boy for the NCAA to provide evidencd that they "don't tolerate that kind of thing".

Congress should investigate the NCAA. NO, WAIT,.........AAAAGGGGHHHH!

bcgvh
9/10/2007, 03:33 PM
LOL! The PAC-10 a "power-conference"...hahaha!! Man, I needed a good laugh today and that one hit the spot! :D

bcgvh
9/10/2007, 03:35 PM

HAHA!! You might have a point there, but I'm afraid they wouldn't give us a split title, just like Auburn didn't get one in 2004.

FaninAma
9/10/2007, 03:40 PM
We're not losers....we're f'in hillbillies.

Those azzholes in southern cal can't get anything right.

Stoop Dawg
9/10/2007, 04:07 PM
Yeah! I'm skeeered shiotless of those powerhouses! We shouldn't be on the field with either one of them!

I like the martyr role much better . . . . by the way - how'd that work out for Allburn anyway?

Since this *is* the football board, and there *are* a lot more idiots than usual this time of year, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But there's no way I'm gonna start wrapping every sarcastic comment I make with [sarcasm] quotes just to appease n00bs looking to establish themselves as some sort of "voice of reason".

Stoop Dawg
9/10/2007, 04:09 PM
HAHA!! You might have a point there, but I'm afraid they wouldn't give us a split title, just like Auburn didn't get one in 2004.

Meh. We'll just claim one 'Bama style and put some new paint on the stadium. No one will know the difference.

Scott D
9/10/2007, 04:16 PM

I hope it isn't your son that posts in the South Oval...that kid needs to lay off the weed.

OUinFLA
9/10/2007, 06:03 PM
I'd rather be a depressed Sooner than a proud Trojan. Because otherwise, you wake up the next day a Trojan.

And that's just gross.

Folks, that's quality sig material right there.

EstablishedSooner1967
9/10/2007, 06:42 PM
You wont like it..... but 55-19! until we/OU can pay that back... or 12-0 or any other score.. they own OU! and I hate it!

OK2LA
9/10/2007, 08:39 PM
Since this *is* the football board, and there *are* a lot more idiots than usual this time of year, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But there's no way I'm gonna start wrapping every sarcastic comment I make with [sarcasm] quotes just to appease n00bs looking to establish themselves as some sort of "voice of reason".

Would you mind wrapping them in bacon?

Crucifax Autumn
9/10/2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah...announcing sarcasm pretty much ruins all the fun of being sarcastic.

My own family can't tell the difference with me in person and I like it that way...keep 'em on their toes.

Stoop Dawg
9/11/2007, 10:50 AM
Would you mind wrapping them in bacon?

Now *that* I can do. Everything is better when wrapped in bacon.

SoonerJLB
9/11/2007, 01:27 PM
Are you serious?

The Ruff-Neks and Sig Eps may be goofy but the Sigma Chis rule. EX for ever baby. :D

fadada1
9/11/2007, 01:47 PM
The Ruf Neks are a fan base. And a goofy bunch at that.

color me goofy.

and why, exactly, should we care what the LATimes says about anything anyway??

fadada1
9/11/2007, 01:56 PM
I hope it isn't your son that posts in the South Oval...that kid needs to lay off the weed.
not this goofy dude.

:D