PDA

View Full Version : Britneys return

jthomasou78
9/9/2007, 09:13 PM
I bought the hype and switched over to the VMA's. Britney did not look good in any way. Her return will be short lived.

Turd_Ferguson
9/9/2007, 09:25 PM
Dont tell this (http://www.break.com/index/the-last-britney-spears-fan.html) guy/girl/thing..

Rhino
9/9/2007, 09:41 PM
Drugs.

dolemitesooner
9/9/2007, 10:47 PM
wow

oumartin
9/9/2007, 10:58 PM
I heard she looks like a box of cow tongues in that spot

StoopTroup
9/9/2007, 10:58 PM
Dont tell this (http://www.break.com/index/the-last-britney-spears-fan.html) guy/girl/thing..
That guy(?) and Perez Hilton need to do a Celebrity Death Match IMO.

Boarder
9/9/2007, 10:59 PM
yikes, that was bad. And I wasn't expecting much.

Ike
9/9/2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks for letting me know so I can be sure to not watch the re-runs.

proud gonzo
9/9/2007, 11:34 PM
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4xR2es1VvM

that was awful. She looked totally out of it. Odd to see her not enjoying the skankiness. It looked like she'd just learned the choreography 15 minutes before the show--weak sauce.

kinda sad, really.

oumartin
9/9/2007, 11:42 PM
yeah, that weren't so hot.

Ike
9/9/2007, 11:45 PM
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4xR2es1VvM

that was awful. She looked totally out of it. Odd to see her not enjoying the skankiness. It looked like she'd just learned the choreography 15 minutes before the show--weak sauce.

kinda sad, really.

you had to post it so I would watch it didn't you :mad:

gawd that was awful...theres nothing sadder than a fading star with a FUPA.

proud gonzo
9/9/2007, 11:46 PM
hey, i had to share the misery.

hurricane'bone
9/9/2007, 11:53 PM
Why even act like you're trying to sing...

bri
9/9/2007, 11:55 PM
My friend and I laughed so hard, we had to make a point to flip back over when they did the re-air so we could laugh again.

My favorite part was the cutaway to 50 Cent in the crowd. He had this bewildered look on his face, like, "I survived getting shot eleventy times for this?"

proud gonzo
9/9/2007, 11:55 PM
i was wondering the same thing

OKC-SLC
9/10/2007, 12:32 AM
Her current status is a clear example of the importance of solid decision-making.

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/10/2007, 02:20 AM
Whoever put that turd together should be beaten. I mean seriously Sarah Silverman was BEYOND not funny. And then you take in the bad graphics in the background of the whole show made me feel like I had epilepsy

VeeJay
9/10/2007, 06:17 AM
Britney: MIWn'tLF

Okla-homey
9/10/2007, 06:28 AM
There comes a time in most womens lives when they should not wear two-piece bathing suits anymore. Britney has arrived.

SeattleOUstudent
9/10/2007, 07:16 AM
From Perez Hilton.com:

Dear Britney,

**** you!

**** YOU!!!!!!!

We are insulted, offended and disgusted by your “performance” at the VMAs.

Are you ****ing serious???

What you did was disrespectful to your few remaining fans. And it was disrespectful to MTV!

You didn’t even try!!!!!

You should have just cancelled, bitch.

Your performance was beyond pathetic. The old Britney Spears, who was at one point (a long time ago) truly great, would be embarrassed by your lack of professionalism and utterly ****eous appearance at the VMAs.

Where was Criss Angel? Where was the magic? And by ‘magic’ we don’t mean any tricks or illusions.

You seemed dead onstage. You have lost that spark and shine that used to ooze out of you!

We all know you lipsynch, but you couldn’t even do that well at the VMAs!

And you barely danced!

You couldn’t even get good hair extensions??????

You have no one to blame for your failure but YOU!

There was no way you were going to be good. You were out partying every night before the VMAs for three days in a row until almost sunrise! You were probably still drunk or high during your performance!!! You almost tripped a few times, you ****ing mess!!!!!!!

No bull**** excuse that you or your camp will come up with can make up for how pathetic your performance was.

You heard Sarah Silverman was going to make fun of your kids and it upset you? Deal with it! Rise above it! Or don’t go on!

A true professional will DELIVER - no matter what!!!!

Let’s repeat that. It’s worth repeating.

A true professional will deliver - NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you did was inexcusable!

Your new manager, Jeff Kwatinez, should be ashamed of himself! You have tainted his reputation and everyone at his company, The Firm, should run and hide.

Your record label, Jive, must be thrilled.

You should apologize to everyone, Britney!!!!

You are pathetic!

**** YOU!

xoxo

Perez

P.S. Your beer belly looked hot!

P.S. #2 - Thank God for Alicia Keys! She is the real deal! She killed it! She is what the VMAs should be all about - the music, the showmanship and the professionalism.

P.S. #3 - How badly did the Video Music Awards suck all-around???

P.S. #4 - For Perez’s full recap of the VMAs, tune in to What Perez Sez, premiering THIS TUESDAY, September 11th at 9 pm - only on Vh1!

P.S. #5 - We hope you are getting help, Britney. Seriously. Sincerely. You need help! We hope you have a good psychiatrist!

SoonerBOI
9/10/2007, 07:28 AM
out of shape and embarassing.

VeeJay
9/10/2007, 07:32 AM
I'm guessing Madonna wishes she could take that kiss back.

Viking Kitten
9/10/2007, 08:01 AM
I think I remember reading a report a couple years back about Britney really liking the show CSI, so much that she was considering giving up her performing career and becoming a CSI herself. Anyone else remember this?

This would probably be a good time for her to just go ahead and do that. Dead people don't judge, you know?

crawfish
9/10/2007, 08:15 AM
MTV still has music awards? :confused:

OUDoc
9/10/2007, 08:19 AM
Ironic, isn't it?

jeremy885
9/10/2007, 08:54 AM
I'd still hit it.

bri
9/10/2007, 10:11 AM

Yeah, I was fairly incredulous that they still called them the "Video Music Awards" when only one of the whopping six categories they had was actually rewarding a video. And really, do you need TWO AND A HALF F*CKING HOURS if you're only giving out SIX GODDAMN AWARDS?!? How many times did we need to see what the f*ck was going on in Kanye West's suite, or that goddamn emo room full of Fall Out Boy and Gym Class Heroes? (I have never prayed harder or more fervently than I did when I beseeched God to let that room catch fire and cleanse the Earth of both bands. Gah.)

The only thing that kept my rage at bay was Justin Timberlake ending each acceptance speech with "play more videos!" Oh, that and beer.

sooneron
9/10/2007, 10:17 AM
Maybe he'll go full up Jamie Gumm and put us/Britney out of our misery.

JohnnyMack
9/10/2007, 10:20 AM
Dirty old slut.

sooneron
9/10/2007, 10:23 AM
Dirty old slut.
takes one...

:D

achiro
9/10/2007, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I was fairly incredulous that they still called them the "Video Music Awards" when only one of the whopping six categories they had was actually rewarding a video. And really, do you need TWO AND A HALF F*CKING HOURS if you're only giving out SIX GODDAMN AWARDS?!? How many times did we need to see what the f*ck was going on in Kanye West's suite, or that goddamn emo room full of Fall Out Boy and Gym Class Heroes? (I have never prayed harder or more fervently than I did when I beseeched God to let that room catch fire and cleanse the Earth of both bands. Gah.)

The only thing that kept my rage at bay was Justin Timberlake ending each acceptance speech with "play more videos!" Oh, that and beer.
So tell me why exactly you wasted "TWO AND A HALF F*CKING HOURS" of your life watching it if it was that bad?:texan:

JohnnyMack
9/10/2007, 10:26 AM
takes one...

My goal in life is to be a dirty old slut.

VeeJay
9/10/2007, 10:50 AM
So tell me why exactly you wasted "TWO AND A HALF F*CKING HOURS" of your life watching it if it was that bad?:texan:

Yeah, I am kicking myself for missing that "Must See TV" too.

Rhino
9/10/2007, 10:57 AM
I mean seriously Sarah Silverman was BEYOND not funny. You are crazy. Sarah was hilarious.

bri
9/10/2007, 11:00 AM
It's called a "train wreck". Besides, it was better than the NFL.

bri
9/10/2007, 11:01 AM
You are crazy. Sarah was hilarious.

Oh, he probably just thought she wasn't funny 'cause none of the people she was making fun of were laughing.

JohnnyMack
9/10/2007, 11:03 AM
I think Sarah Silverman is funny at times. She's not great, but she has her moments.

NormanPride
9/10/2007, 11:12 AM
Sarah gets old really fast. She has one mode, and it's something you have to be in the mood to laugh at, IMO.

Rhino
9/10/2007, 11:15 AM
Oh, he probably just thought she wasn't funny 'cause none of the people she was making fun of were laughing. Yep. It was fantastic uncomfortable muffled laughter.

bri
9/10/2007, 11:28 AM
Having her on there was a prime example of what an unwatchable clusterf*ck that show has become. Why even have a host if all she's gonna do is come out after the craptastic opening number and make fun of people who (with the surprising exception of 50 Cent) don't have the ability to laugh at themselves and then never be seen again? You can tell that the guys that used to put this show together left MTV years ago...

M
9/10/2007, 11:29 AM
The only thing that kept my rage at bay was Justin Timberlake ending each acceptance speech with "play more videos!"

The second time he said that he also said, "We don't want to see the Simpsons on reality television."

Which was hilarious because the girls from "The Hills" had presented him the award.

Taxman71
9/10/2007, 11:57 AM
Dear Britney,

Thanks for stealing my act.

Sincerely,
Madonna circa 1995

P.S. - You can keep the body.

IB4OU2
9/10/2007, 11:58 AM
I think I remember reading a report a couple years back about Britney really liking the show CSI, so much that she was considering giving up her performing career and becoming a CSI herself. Anyone else remember this?

This would probably be a good time for her to just go ahead and do that. Dead people don't judge, you know?

Yea, she can be the skanky VIC....No words, no lines, no singing, just ketchup and goo.

Sooner98
9/10/2007, 12:42 PM
Wow, I think Britney just out-sucked AI's Sanjaya.

proud gonzo
9/10/2007, 12:53 PM
HEH. that's sad.

sooneron
9/10/2007, 01:13 PM
Someone on here is a avvie thief

The Maestro
9/10/2007, 04:55 PM
My son and wife forced me to watch the Pre-Show and all I can say is this...

Jon Norris.

Wow.

Dude...you used to interview Grandmaster Flash, Frankie Goes to Hollywood and Glass Tiger...so feel free to not look like an old man dressed up as the bass player for Panic! at the Disco...that was crazy!

Popular music is in really bad shape. I saw skanks, hip hop people still using the same lingo that Run DMC did 25 years ago, unbathed, unshaved and uncombed hair from white boy bands where sandwiches and bigger pants were needed. It was sad.

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/11/2007, 01:15 AM
Sarah is FUNNY...however, making fun of Britney for being a ****ty mom and Paris for being a whore isn't funny because it is BEYOND true. Her dead pan thing is funny but not when you are making fun of people who take themselves too seriously. ON a roast or even like 50 Cent, it is funny because they dont get offended and look like ****** bags. It came off as more of her lecturing. Look at Jimmy Kimmel and Lebron at the front of the ESPY's was ALOT more funny. I do love Sarah but I felt like she sucked, if it is any consolation prize, it was probably still the best part of the night not involving Alicia Keys or Justin Timberlake being funny.

Boomer.....
9/11/2007, 02:14 PM
Oops she did it again:

Alas, before the terrible evening was over, Spears proved that there were depths of her precipitous decline she had yet to reach. Seems she ditched her itty bitty sequined undies in favor of going commando, a desperately unwise decision paparazzi were more than happy to capitalize on.

Again.

In shots we urge you to seek out only after stockpiling several drums of brain bleach, Britney was snapped clumsily climbing out of a car in a black minidress that left none of her oft-seen lady parts to the imagination.

http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossip/9-10-07?gt1=7702

TUSooner
9/11/2007, 02:27 PM
VMA = just another Holywood Hype meat parade, but with less class, less talent, and more "attitude" than the meat parades of yore. Everybody who watched that deserved to have their eyes and ears assaulted.

Taxman71
9/11/2007, 03:19 PM
I haven't watched that show since Puff Daddy bastardized Every Breath You Take.

If that's good music, I don't wanna be right.

http://www.arseniohall.com/images/toAmerica2.jpg

JohnnyMack
9/11/2007, 03:46 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

proud gonzo
9/11/2007, 03:54 PM
that dude scares me.

colleyvillesooner
9/11/2007, 04:13 PM
heh

OUMonster
9/11/2007, 04:14 PM