PDA

View Full Version : sitting in post game traffic listening to the post game on the radio

usmc-sooner
9/9/2007, 05:04 PM
I've got to say I really really really really can't stand Craig Humprhies. I didn't like his BS after the 2002 B12 Championship Game, I don't like his stupid little playoff system, I don't like his whiny little voice, or his half stoned looking eyes.

SOONER STEAKER
9/9/2007, 05:14 PM
Why listen to Assbach, Traber or Humphries when you can tune into the voice of the Sooners, Bob Barry and Merv Johnson. YOu get the player interviews, the stats and you don't have to listen to the s+hit that comes out of above mentioned folks. ***, Trab, & Hump)If I want those guys opinions I can listen to the Sports Animal during the week.

Seek out 1520 AM or 107.7 FM for the REAL SOONER INTERVIEWS & STATS.

usmc-sooner
9/9/2007, 05:21 PM
I like Traber. The rest of those guys I can't stand. I was just flipping through the channels. If I had a choice I'd listen to Robert Allen over Craig Humpries.

SOONER44EVER
9/10/2007, 12:44 AM
I like Traber. The rest of those guys I can't stand. I was just flipping through the channels. If I had a choice I'd listen to Robert Allen over Craig Humpries.
Give Craig a break. Afterall he is Tiger Woods' firstborn child. :D

Crucifax Autumn
9/10/2007, 01:14 AM
Radio guys are all jerkoffs.

oumartin
9/10/2007, 01:22 AM
so what did the Hump man have to say?

goingoneight
9/10/2007, 02:40 AM
The only "animal" I couldn't stand to listen to was Gottlieb. As you can see, he ain't an "animal" anymore. His cheap shots at OU all the time were ridiculous. To add, if we didn't choke against :les: in 2001 and 2002, he (Gottlieb) probably wouldn't be where he is today. He became tremendously popular around here for his little Hybl bashings and Stoops rants.

fwsooner22
9/10/2007, 08:20 AM
You are right ON USMC.....Craig is babbler.....very little prep.....he repeated questions on the post game that had already been asked/answered seconds before which means he has no respect for his partners.........he offers NOTHING.........

German Corner
9/10/2007, 08:44 AM
It's nice to know that there's 3 stations that you can listen to.

The KREF, KOKC and WWLS.

My favorite has become The Ref where Myron Patton is the host and speaks most of the time. He's smooth, doesn't get all loud or riled and they have a good balance of co-hosts.

To listen to James Hale is always a winner because you're going to get the most inside scoop and pretty good comments from Jimbo Elrod but you've got to wait until the OU broadcast is completed.

The Animal, I like Al but the thing is dominated by Jim Traber which means yelling, usually wrong yet adimant observations and no matter what they say he's an osu guy.

So like I said, there's 3 to flip around to now instead of the old days of only the OU broadcast.

usmc-sooner
9/10/2007, 09:00 AM
I like Myron, Traber and Elrod. Yeah Traber is an OSU guy but he calls it like it is. Most of the time he is making the OSU homers mad.

I can't stand James Hale,(James Hale is OU's Robert Allen) or Al.

I can't take Humpries stupid criticisms of OU, or his stupid playoff system.

Sooner24
9/10/2007, 09:26 AM
I like Myron, Traber and Elrod. Yeah Traber is an OSU guy but he calls it like it is. Most of the time he is making the OSU homers mad.

Or his man-love for Tiger Woods.

I think he gets wood just talking about him. If you wanted to have a Craig Humphries drinking game for every time he said Tiger Woods on his broadcast you would probably die from alcohol poisoning.

I am like you Traber is the only one on the Animal worth listening to.

Sooner24
9/10/2007, 09:32 AM
I would rather listen to James the Marvel than Craig Humphries.

stoopified
9/10/2007, 10:11 AM

To be fair Hale is HALF of Robert Allen. :D

47Wins
9/10/2007, 11:42 AM
I've pretty much given up on the animal. Playing golf is a pleasant enough past-time but talking about playing golf is a sure cure for insomnia. As for Al E., I always remember the first time I heard him doing a post-game years ago. I seriously thought it was some kind of equal opportunity thing where they had hired a retarded guy with a speech impediment. If they are the #1 all sports station in the country can you imagine how bad numer 2 must be.

texashater#1
9/10/2007, 01:02 PM
i'm a fan of chuck heston myself