PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is wrong

usmc-sooner
9/9/2007, 11:48 AM
I haven't been able to bitch about the play calling offensively or defensively this year. :D

Flagstaffsooner
9/9/2007, 12:16 PM
Become a whorn fan.:D

Soonermagik
9/9/2007, 12:23 PM
It's like we have new coaches. I have been screaming for years to mix the throw and run and they finally do it. We have always under used our TE's.

OUHOMER
9/9/2007, 12:24 PM
There were a couple of times I was about to bitch, but the next play put me in my place.:D

yermom
9/9/2007, 12:25 PM
that open to the pass in the middle of the field thing was a little annoying ;)

scoring 51 including the backups and a fumble recovery was not :)

Scott D
9/9/2007, 12:28 PM
I haven't been able to bitch about the play calling offensively or defensively this year. :D

for you? it's early still ;)

BoogercountySooner
9/9/2007, 12:51 PM
Why didn't they call the Fumble return for a touchdown before? I am miffed!! ;)

StoopTroup
9/9/2007, 01:36 PM
Why did Iglesias drop a in his hands catch and also get stripped?

I think he needs to work some more on his game.

I think he should have had 100 yards receiving.

soonerinabilene
9/9/2007, 02:44 PM
Nick and TDTW have to go back to warcraft to pass the time now.

colleyvillesooner
9/9/2007, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I had "If we play like this against Texas, we'll get killed" all lined up to fire. ;)

Octavian
9/9/2007, 03:27 PM
we might not win another game if Hartley keeps missing extra points like that.

just awful.

Stitch Face
9/9/2007, 03:33 PM
we might not win another game if Hartley keeps missing extra points like that.

just awful.

He must be having personal problems. Or has gotten into drugs or something.

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/9/2007, 04:51 PM
http://www.tailgatestotouchdowns.com/images/tableofcontents_footballcookies.jpg

It was all that Joey Haizle's fault, everyone knows that. If he had held the ball, laces out, like he was supposed to, Garrett would never have missed that kick. Joey Haizle should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie, son?

SoonerBOI
9/9/2007, 06:54 PM
I liked the playcalling, reminded me of OU/Alabama of 2004.

sanantoniosooner
9/9/2007, 07:25 PM
Anybody notice that JI let the kicker chase him out of bounds on that one good return.

I told my wife he'd get his butt chewed for letting a kicker chase him out without attempting to put a move on him.

The next time he returned he stayed in bound even though he was about to get hammered from several players :D

Jewstin
9/9/2007, 07:34 PM
I was angry with the playcalling at one point during the third, when we stagnated a bit ... I thought we were going super conservative like we did against A&M last year to preserve the lead.

Then the playcalling just opened up nicely. Helps that we were gashing them for 4-6 yards a carry ... I immediately stopped bitching. ;)

PLaw
9/9/2007, 07:58 PM

Yeah, what's up with that?

More importantly, nothing but KUDOS to the Defense and COACH VENABLES. His charges are flying around while staying within their assignments.

BOOMER
PLAW

UberSooner
9/9/2007, 10:27 PM
What do you mean. We were clearly running up the score against two tradition rich teams. A pass play on that last drive for a touch down? Who calls that play? Steve Spurrier? Geez, show some class OU, and win with dignity. This is Miami, they have feelings . . . if you cut them, do they not bleed? Plenty to talk about with play calling if you ask me.