PDA

View Full Version : I do NOT <3 Bob!

SeattleOUstudent
9/9/2007, 10:26 AM
Barry....

Okay, that ****** is unacceptable as the OU play by play. OU Admin, if you want to hear his beautiful voice, then move him to color. Its a simple matter of: 1) He cant read his own notes 2) He cant see players numbers from so far away and has to rely on people telling him who that was (you can hear them in the background) 3) you cant understand him 4) there is better talent out there!

Yesterday, I was running late for kickoff and switched to the radio so I didnt lose a minute of what was going on and I couldnt understand a ****ing thing. COMEON!:pop:

KaiserSooner
9/9/2007, 12:07 PM
He's awful at it these days, making a fool of himself. He should've retired long ago, but it seems as if OU will let him stay until he dies.

usmc-sooner
9/9/2007, 12:15 PM
He's awful at it these days, making a fool of himself. He should've retired long ago, but it seems as if OU will let him stay until he dies.

or until he finds his hot dog. :D

SeattleOUstudent
9/9/2007, 01:13 PM
Is it just a rumor that BBJ will take over once BB is done?

OUHOMER
9/9/2007, 01:18 PM
Seems i saw interview with him once, they asked him if he ever listen to his games. His response was NO!

i guess he can't stand to listen to his own blunders.

I really, really like the guy, But its time for him to move on.

StoopTroup
9/9/2007, 01:20 PM
Why do you guys listen then?

SeattleOUstudent
9/9/2007, 02:24 PM
Why do you guys listen then?

...because my SUV doesnt receive ABC audio feed in Dallas?:cool:

The_Red_Patriot
9/9/2007, 03:49 PM
Id rather listen to Bob Barry than his son.

I cant stand BBJ

Tulsa_Fireman
9/9/2007, 03:54 PM
Id rather listen to Bob Barry than his son.

I cant stand BBJ

Ain't that the truth.

I'd listen to his dottering old man all day long if the choice was between the two. In fact, my distaste of BBJ extends so deep, I wouldn't **** on the guy if he was on fire.

Actual flames.

And I was about to bust a gut.

Nuh uh.

Stitch Face
9/9/2007, 03:57 PM
I still think <3 looks more like 'nutsack' than 'heart.'

Tulsa_Fireman
9/9/2007, 03:58 PM
So they don't nutsack Bob Barry?

That's a good thing, right?

DeadSolidPerfect
9/9/2007, 04:08 PM
Ain't that the truth.

I'd listen to his dottering old man all day long if the choice was between the two. In fact, my distaste of BBJ extends so deep, I wouldn't **** on the guy if he was on fire.

Actual flames.

And I was about to bust a gut.

Nuh uh.
But isn't that your job, to put out fires and stuff?

GrapevineSooner
9/9/2007, 04:13 PM
Last Saturday, I actually listened to the North Texas radio broadcast over BBS.

Yesterday, I didn't have a choice.

And if I have to follow OU-Texas on Radio, give me Craig Way and Keith Moreland.

SoonerStormchaser
9/9/2007, 05:08 PM
Is it just a rumor that BBJ will take over once BB is done?

I dunno...you tell meeeeeee.

SeattleOUstudent
9/29/2007, 01:32 PM
WHO THE **** IS "BJW WOLFE?" Can we fire this guy already?

Just lead him into a pasture and put em down.

StoopTroup
9/29/2007, 01:42 PM
If I lived in Texas....

I'd be stressed like you too....

SeattleOUstudent
9/29/2007, 01:45 PM
If I lived in Texas....

I'd be stressed like you too....

well i just ****ing hate radio incompentence. Joe Castiglione should bend his ear to the radio every now and then and see how much of a bumbling idiot this man is. :pop:

Rogue
9/29/2007, 02:06 PM
BBS has been awful for about 8 or 9 years now. He'd be O.K. at color, but that'd be a mistake too. His voice is like tradition though. A Bama friend of mine says they have the same deal there...sort of a senile announcer that everyone loves anyhow.

SoonerMom2
9/29/2007, 02:06 PM
Cannot stand Fox announcers because they act like they are on the radio but I refuse to listen to Bob Barry and his son is worse. Can't OU hire some decent radio people so we don't have to listen to Fox announcers and we can turn down the sound on the TV and listen to radio?

SeattleOUstudent
9/29/2007, 02:26 PM
my co-worker says A&M has the same problem as well.

The guy that does the OU baseball games now is a natural. Bring him up!

soonerloyal
9/29/2007, 02:35 PM
I turned his venerable but ineffectuable six off when he said in the first quarter (paraphrased) "I don't mean to make the Sooner fans mad, but it looks like the team overloooked Colorado...".

Bob Barry Sir, I've loved ya, but it's time to hand the mike over to someone else - and it needs to go to someone other than in your family (your son sucks).