PDA

View Full Version : Question Answered

AlbqSooner
9/9/2007, 07:57 AM
Just a few short weeks ago many sportscasters, prognosticators and Sooner fans were asking if we could put together a defensive front 7 that would be good enough to win.

The question is now moot!:D

devOUt
9/9/2007, 08:08 AM
Yes, but can we stop the oSu juggernaut?

stoopified
9/9/2007, 08:09 AM
Just a few short weeks ago many sportscasters, prognosticators and Sooner fans were asking if we could put together a defensive front 7 that would be good enough to win.

The question is now moot!:DAlao ,could we find an ADEQUATE QB?We MIGHT be closing in on an answer for that one as well. :D

BoonesFarmSooner
9/9/2007, 08:10 AM
Lofton and Reynolds are playing in a great way!

And English is gonna be a force at DE

The Maestro
9/9/2007, 08:28 AM
I just read Ivan Maisel's write-up that stated Miami did not have a play over 15 yards all day. Regardless of how bad Miami sucks...that's impressive.

And Boones...tell your boy Grimes to NOT call me three times after midnight drunker than Cooter Brown.

stoopified
9/9/2007, 10:30 AM
WE have three games to finetune THE SCHOONER before UT,do any of these three concern you?I know everyone was talking up the game at CU as a possible trap but why?Other than the 1999 CU game ,the Buffs have been handled with ease by Bob and the boys and I don't see a cahnge.We just need to use these games to tune-up and stay healthy for UT IMHO.

Ash
9/9/2007, 10:33 AM
WE have three games to finetune THE SCHOONER before UT,do any of these three concern you?I know everyone was talking up the game at CU as a possible trap but why?Other than the 1999 CU game ,the Buffs have been handled with ease by Bob and the boys and I don't see a cahnge.We just need to use these games to tune-up and stay healthy for UT IMHO.

Craig Humphries told me on the radio yesterday that Sooner fans need to be askeered of Tulsa's offensive prowess. Plus, it's a road game.

devOUt
9/9/2007, 10:38 AM
There will be more OU fans in the stands at Tulsa than TU fans. I agree that Paul Smith is a damn good QB.

DenverSooner751
9/9/2007, 10:41 AM
Craig Humphries told me on the radio yesterday that Sooner fans need to be askeered of Tulsa's offensive prowess. Plus, it's a road game.

I haven't really heard that much about Tulsa. But if they are something fur us to be scared over then maybe we should go ahead and throw in the towel on the rest of the season.

You have the most amazing offense in the entire universe in Stoolwater and then an offense to be very affraid of in Tulsa........Wow, sure am glad we play that flag football team from Texas Tech this year, they'll be a welcome break from all of the track meet offenses we have to play.

Is it just me, or has everybody else forgotten that TT does have a sweet offense, of which we have been able to handle, and the likes of our little brothers and inbred cousins to the North are not even on the same scale?
Gotta love it. Boone must have bought all of the media outlets too.

Leroy Lizard
9/9/2007, 10:54 AM
I think we should take all of our opponents real lightly. After all, what chance does a team like Tulsa have against a traditional powerhouse like the Sooners?

ruf/nekdad
9/9/2007, 11:41 AM
Leroy Lizard? Where do these guys come from? GDC, zat you?

Scott D
9/9/2007, 12:27 PM

Tell Humphries to stick with screwing up golf broadcasts, rather than telling Sooner fans to be afraid of ANOTHER high school offense.

BoogercountySooner
9/9/2007, 12:56 PM
I heard Paul Smith will prepare for the game bye passing while laying on his back!!

StoopTroup
9/9/2007, 01:33 PM
I hate CU.

I hope we crush them.

BIG_IKE
9/10/2007, 12:32 PM
I hate that our schedule is so weak before we play Texas.

Rhino
9/10/2007, 12:41 PM
I know everyone was talking up the game at CU as a possible trap but why? A. It's a road game.
B. It's against a coach we've never played.
C. It's the week before Texas.

I'm not saying I'm concerned in the least, but I can understand why some think it's trappy.

jk the sooner fan
9/10/2007, 12:47 PM
D. head coach used to coach boise state

colleyvillesooner
9/10/2007, 12:55 PM

The 2003 game was ALOT closer than 34-20. It was 27-20 with 2 mins. left in the 4th, 3rd and 7 from our own 40 when Mark Clayton caught a pass, and raced to the house. We were one play from punting to Colorado with 2 mins. left, and they had scored on their last 2 4th Q possessions.

Scott D
9/10/2007, 01:04 PM
A. It's a road game.
B. It's against a coach we've never played.
C. It's the week before Texas.

I'm not saying I'm concerned in the least, but I can understand why some think it's trappy.

psst...24-3 last year.

DenverSooner751
9/10/2007, 01:28 PM
D. head coach used to coach Taco Bell U

Fixed.

Position Limit
9/10/2007, 01:36 PM
with the remaining schedule, the stats on this years team are going to be sick!! just keep improving each and every game. this is going to be a special team. anyone notice that demarco has been played very close to the vest? gee, i wonder what game he breaks out in?

Rhino
9/10/2007, 01:56 PM
I forget stuff.