PDA

View Full Version : The SEC had SERPENTHEAD narrate a commercial for LSU and the SEC!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/8/2007, 10:04 PM
at halftime, during the LSU overmatch with Va Tech. Strange and controversial choice! Made me want to get on the Tiger bait bandwagon.

SicEmBaylor
9/8/2007, 10:14 PM
Who is serpenthead?

SoonerStormchaser
9/8/2007, 10:14 PM
Carville? If so, I think he looks more like Skeletor.

SicEmBaylor
9/8/2007, 10:15 PM
Hah, Carville. I love Carville.

9/8/2007, 10:21 PM
Hah, Carville. I love Carville.With jambalaya for brains, you would.

SicEmBaylor
9/8/2007, 10:28 PM
With jambalaya for brains, you would.
Carville is a very very intelligent guy. He's entertaining to watch and I enjoy hearing his perspective on things. He's crazy *** guy, but that doesn't mean I like his politics.

9/8/2007, 10:34 PM
Carville is a very very intelligent guy. He's entertaining to watch and I enjoy hearing his perspective on things. He's crazy *** guy, but that doesn't mean I like his politics.How much friggin' ZIMA you had tonight?

StoopTroup
9/9/2007, 03:14 PM
Didn't Southpark do a Carville character?

9/9/2007, 03:23 PM
I don't get how the SEC or LSU would choose a political operative to be a spokesperson. (It would be like picking Carl Rove on the republican side)

SicEmBaylor
9/9/2007, 03:32 PM
I don't get how the SEC or LSU would choose a political operative to be a spokesperson. (It would be like picking Carl Rove on the republican side)
He wouldn't make much of a spokesman since he dropped out of college.

9/9/2007, 04:10 PM
He wouldn't make much of a spokesman since he dropped out of college.Yeah, Rove's an inarticulate, unambitious boob.

SicEmBaylor
9/9/2007, 04:48 PM
Yeah, Rove's an inarticulate, unambitious boob.
I didn't say he was an inarticulate and unambitious boob. I just said that I don't think you'll see him as the spokesman for a university consider he dropped out.

9/9/2007, 05:33 PM
I didn't say he was an inarticulate and unambitious boob. I just said that I don't think you'll see him as the spokesman for a university consider he dropped out.Yeah, maybe Laura Ingram or Michael Medved.

Harry Beanbag
9/9/2007, 05:37 PM
That guy makes my skin crawl.

AllAboutThe'O'
9/9/2007, 05:41 PM
The ad is part of the campaign the SEC launched to commemorate its 75th anniversary this season. Each school has a famous alum or fan talk about a particular student-athlete who excelled not only on the field but also in the classroom and in life. BTW, Bill Clinton is the narrator for the Arkansas ad:

http://secsports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=22&change_well_id=1

9/9/2007, 06:03 PM
The ad is part of the campaign the SEC launched to commemorate its 75th anniversary this season. Each school has a famous alum or fan talk about a particular student-athlete who excelled not only on the field but also in the classroom and in life. BTW, Bill Clinton is the narrator for the Arkansas ad:

http://secsports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=22&change_well_id=1Thanks for the heads-up.