PDA

View Full Version : Longhorns (and fans) are melting down!

OUmillenium
9/8/2007, 08:01 PM
I frequent a UT board on Austin American Statesman.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sports/longhorns/message_board.html?UrAuth=aN`NUOaNZUbTTUWUXUWUZTYU]UWUcU`UZUaUaUcTYWVVZV&urcm=y

The fans are going bananas ripping Mack, calling for Greg Davis's head, and wondering why they can't reload like OU and SUC.

Lots of fun because this board was awesome until radio led Uterus to the MNC. The last 2 years I have hardly been able to find a decent fan on that board or read any legit sports info...just a bunch of flaming.

It's good for UTurds to get a dose of reality once in a while.

85sooners
9/8/2007, 08:05 PM
:D Hook 'em Hook em :mack:

CatfishSooner
9/8/2007, 08:12 PM
:D Hook 'em Hook em :mack:

yup :D

soonergirlNeugene
9/8/2007, 08:14 PM
My favorite quote from over at hornfans.

In a thread about Bradford comes the following:

:mack: Can we request that their offense wear the same color unis as our defense? :mack:

Stitch Face
9/8/2007, 08:17 PM
Longhorns (and fans) are melting down!

Wait til the RRS...it'll be like they kept their eyes open after taking the lid off the Ark.

OUmillenium
9/8/2007, 08:19 PM
My favorite quote from over at hornfans.

In a thread about Bradford comes the following:

Funny

There are some fun and knowledgeable UTerus fans out there. I basically like to get on those boards to get a feel for what fans are thinking about there coaching, recruiting, individual players, etc.

Like I said the last 2 years have been a flamefest! Heres hoping they do not win another MNC till I am 70 (about 35 more years!).

soonergirlNeugene
9/8/2007, 08:41 PM
Another priceless gem...

You're absolutely right. Stoops could really learn a lot about being classy from Mack Brown.

I mean, we were nice enough to keep ASU around the entire game. I really didn't think that could be topped, but then we go out there with our classy asses and let TCU take a double digit lead into the half.

Classy baby.

Ground_Attack
9/8/2007, 08:47 PM
HEH. I'm logged into the chatroom on hornfans right now and its a stream of explitives LOL. You have to be logged in to view. Lurking can be great fun!

tulsaoilerfan
9/8/2007, 08:56 PM
I'm surprised any of their boards are even up and running at this moment

tulsaoilerfan
9/8/2007, 09:00 PM
Just tried to log into hornsfans.com for ****s and giggles, and the message boards are down; imagine that. :)

BHud
9/8/2007, 09:11 PM
Just tried to log into hornsfans.com for ****s and giggles, and the message boards are down; imagine that. :)

It must be on your side. It's worked fine for me the entire game.