PDA

View Full Version : A 20 year old Monkey jumped off our backs today!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/8/2007, 06:19 PM
Order is being restored in the world of College Football. Once we dispatch the whorns, harmony will be fully achieved.(Maybe we can get a shot at suc, too)

PLaw
9/8/2007, 06:30 PM
I feel a small measure of redemption today, but this 'Cane squad was no measure of the ones I saw in the '80's. Yeah, it would have been better had Miami been a Top 5 team, but unranked just isn't as sweet.

BOOMER
PLaw

soonerloyal
9/8/2007, 06:34 PM
It was sweet enough for me.

9/8/2007, 06:44 PM
It was sweet enough for me.I feel pretty darned good about it, too.

9/9/2007, 12:31 AM
I think we MIGHT be able to avenge the last game with suc, if we get a chance. Their match with nebbish next week will tell us a lot.

CORNholio
9/9/2007, 02:12 AM
I gotta feeling the suc will throttle nebbish. Bad. Hope Im wrong.

Crucifax Autumn
9/9/2007, 02:27 AM
I hope Nebraska kicks their ***...I hope that's all they were practicing for this week. It might explain why they sucked the *** of the 20 year old monkey that was jumping off our backs.

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe
9/9/2007, 02:39 AM
Doesnt make me feel much better about the NC's we gave up, but if we can hang 50+ on them at Miami next year, that would be SWEET. The 50 pts won me lots o money, I bet some ppl that OU would score 42+ pts, no matter the outcome, well its time for me to get paid!!

BOOMER $OONER

Crucifax Autumn
9/9/2007, 03:02 AM
We'll get one of those NCs back this year and with the young guys we have we'll get 2 more this decade if not 3.

Boomer ****in' Sooner!

9/9/2007, 10:07 AM
We'll get one of those NCs back this year and with the young guys we have we'll get 2 more this decade if not 3.

Boomer ****in' Sooner!BOOOOOMMMMERRRRRRRR!

Animal Mother
9/9/2007, 06:46 PM
Ferry Tramel or anyone thinks he/they can tell us if this victory was sweet? He is a total knob. This was Miami and we beheaded them and it was suuuuweeet!!

Jacie
9/9/2007, 10:21 PM
More like Stoops pulled the monkey off and stomped it's head in.

tulsaoilerfan
9/9/2007, 10:22 PM
We spanked that monkey :)

Crucifax Autumn
9/9/2007, 11:46 PM
This is the year we're gonna line up mokeys like dominoes and tip 'em all over.

We've still got a 2 year Texass monkey to impale and in January we'll probably get to erase either LSU or SUC.

StoopTroup
9/9/2007, 11:56 PM
GO HUSKERS ! ! !

soonermeteor
9/10/2007, 01:07 AM
You guys already said it. After Miami, let's whoop Texas and then head to the Bayou for USC. Its a long way off, but here's to hoping. :cool: ( However, if we wind up playing USC for the national championship, I wont be able to breathe throughout December and the first week of January.)

It would also be nice to beat Texas since we've lost the first two years I've been at the school. At least for now it's awesome to now have the highest ranking of my college tenure here. :cool:

Crucifax Autumn
9/10/2007, 01:11 AM
Let's not overlook anyone on the way though...I want 50 points a game minimum and a few games with opponents under 50 yards. Showing mercy and relaxing or overlooking someone has cost us dearly far too many times these last few years. We need to hit 'em all so hard they flinch when their girlfriends roll over in bed or snore for weeks after the games.

Jacie
9/10/2007, 05:54 AM
You guys already said it. After Miami, let's whoop Texas and then head to the Bayou for USC. Its a long way off, but here's to hoping. :cool: ( However, if we wind up playing USC for the national championship, I wont be able to breathe throughout December and the first week of January.)

It would also be nice to beat Texas since we've lost the first two years I've been at the school. At least for now it's awesome to now have the highest ranking of my college tenure here. :cool:

These children don't know what true greatness is. For most of my college career at OU, the Sooners didn't even lose. Being #1 was the only ranking. The only thing in doubt most Saturdays was whether we'd be sober enough to get back in for the second half.

9/10/2007, 11:01 AM
These children don't know what true greatness is. For most of my college career at OU, the Sooners didn't even lose. Being #1 was the only ranking. The only thing in doubt most Saturdays was whether we'd be sober enough to get back in for the second half.Was that in the '50's or the '70's?