PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame + Charlie Weis = the new Thug U

Veritas
9/8/2007, 05:40 PM
Anybody else watching the ND/PSU game?

Two ND *********s just pinned down a PSU blocker after the punt, ripped his helmet off, and starting punching him.

Last week a player was ejected in the Georgia Tech game for an on-field altercation.

Then there's the starting QB, Claussen, the most overrated self-absorbed little sh*t I've seen.

I'm sick of hearing about how great Weis is. He's an overrated jackass, his team sucks, and look at what Willingham is doing up in Washington. Genius he is not.

BASSooner
9/8/2007, 05:41 PM
has anyone been shot yet?

SoonerStormchaser
9/8/2007, 05:42 PM
it'll be on youtube soon enough...besides, Meechigan just got away with one thug no-penalty

meoveryouxinfinity
9/8/2007, 05:43 PM
Anybody else watching the ND/PSU game?

Two ND *********s just pinned down a PSU blocker after the punt, ripped his helmet off, and starting punching him.

Last week a player was ejected in the Georgia Tech game for an on-field altercation.

Then there's the starting QB, Claussen, the most overrated self-absorbed little sh*t I've seen.

I'm sick of hearing about how great Weis is. He's an overrated jackass, his team sucks, and look at what Willingham is doing up in Washington. Genius he is not.
Yeah, I saw them beating up on the PSU kid. what the !@#$ was that? Violent and just unnecessary.

Veritas
9/8/2007, 05:44 PM
Yeah, I saw them beating up on the PSU kid. what the !@#$ was that? Violent and just unnecessary.
They should have been ejected.

Yeah, I saw the Meatchicken kick the Duck in the nuts. #13 I think it was...he's going to get jacked up sometime...

meoveryouxinfinity
9/8/2007, 05:47 PM
They should have been ejected.

Yeah, I saw the Meatchicken kick the Duck in the nuts. #13 I think it was...he's going to get jacked up sometime...
playing football is a PRIVILEGE.

StormySooner-IN
9/8/2007, 05:52 PM
YEA.

My High School has 3000 students; where at least half of the guys/chicks are '*HUGE*' Notre Dame Fans. Buncha arrogant jerkoffs that have no idea what a 'Touchdown Jesus' is.

soonerloyal
9/8/2007, 05:54 PM
Good Lord. Like a bunch of two-year-olds on acid and 'roids. :eek:

Why doesn't the NCAA concern itself with this kind of thing?! :confused:

Veritas
9/8/2007, 05:56 PM
Good Lord. Like a bunch of two-year-olds on acid and 'roids. :eek:

Why doesn't the NCAA concern itself with this kind of thing?! :confused:
Well, it would be to the benefit of the athletes, and that goes directly against the intent of the NCAA.

Ike
9/8/2007, 05:58 PM
Clausen just got levelled near the endzone...nice.

Veritas
9/8/2007, 06:00 PM
Clausen just got levelled near the endzone...nice.
Listen to BSPN try to put that little **** on the level of Lebron or Tiger.

I hope he gets a nice concussion. After throwing his 4th pick.

Ike
9/8/2007, 06:03 PM
Listen to BSPN try to put that little **** on the level of Lebron or Tiger.

I hope he gets a nice concussion. After throwing his 4th pick.

I noticed that. You'd think that with NBC all over ND's jock already that ESPN could at least be a little more objective...

But I guess not.

Veritas
9/8/2007, 06:05 PM
I noticed that. You'd think that with NBC all over ND's jock already that ESPN could at least be a little more objective...

But I guess not.
Nothing is more simultaneously nauseating yet funny than the quavery high school girl tone that Turdberger's voice takes on when he's commentating an ND game.

soonergirlNeugene
9/8/2007, 06:05 PM
Next week Michigan plays ND. Whoooeee talk about a real stink-fest! They can't both lose can they? Maybe we'll see someone from the big house kick an Irish player in the junk and start a classic brouha.

Ike
9/8/2007, 06:06 PM
Touchdown Lions.

StormySooner-IN
9/8/2007, 06:06 PM
Touchdown Penn State.

Ike
9/8/2007, 06:07 PM
Next week Michigan plays ND. Whoooeee talk about a real stink-fest! They can't both lose can they? Maybe we'll see someone from the big house kick an Irish player in the junk and start a classic brouha.

I think this year...they'll find a way for both of em to get a loss.

Veritas
9/8/2007, 06:08 PM
I think this year...they'll find a way for both of em to get a loss.
I'll be rooting for Meatchicken. Nothing would make me happier than an 0-3 start for ND.

Well, technically Nebraska beating USC would make me happier but...

Ike
9/8/2007, 06:09 PM
I'll be rooting for Meatchicken. Nothing would make me happier than an 0-3 start for ND.

As a new employee of MSU, I am contractually bound to never, ever, root for Michigan.

But I can't root for ND either...so I'm rooting for natural disasters.

Wishboned
9/8/2007, 06:16 PM
All those guns that Shannon banned at Miami have to go somewhere.

Veritas
9/8/2007, 06:19 PM
Haha, that little turd got crunched at the ND 4. Jackhole.

StormySooner-IN
9/8/2007, 06:20 PM
HAHAAAHAAHAH!:D

:twinkies:

StormySooner-IN
9/8/2007, 06:22 PM
Haha, that little turd got crunched at the ND 4. Jackhole.http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

I feel mean now. ;)

Veritas
9/8/2007, 06:33 PM
Did ya just hear that stat? ND hasn't scored an offensive TD in their last 10 quarters.

Offensive genius, my ***.

birddog
9/8/2007, 06:34 PM
score?

Veritas
9/8/2007, 06:35 PM
14-7 PSU

StormySooner-IN
9/8/2007, 07:27 PM
24-10-Lions

3:50 in Q3

Scott D
9/8/2007, 07:56 PM
woo 31-10 JoePa's......hopefully they get the ball back and put another 7 up on the board.

oumartin
9/8/2007, 08:00 PM
anyone see the A&M kid run his hand under the facemask of the Fresno Wide receiver and twist him around after tackling him. it happened out of bounds

85sooners
9/8/2007, 08:03 PM
All those guns that Shannon banned at Miami have to go somewhere.:D :D :D

Ike
9/8/2007, 08:08 PM
Clausen intercepted in the endzone. :D

Yet still the announcers are all over his jock like stink on ****.

StormySooner-IN
9/8/2007, 08:08 PM
Penn State intercepted a throw in the endzone on 4th and goal.

31-10, BTW.

Ike
9/8/2007, 08:09 PM
What I love about this...I can't remember the last time a ND-Mich. game has ever ever been as meaningless as next weeks will be.

Scott D
9/8/2007, 08:10 PM
What I love about this...I can't remember the last time a ND-Mich. game has ever ever been as meaningless as next weeks will be.

um.....every year? :)

soonerinabilene
9/8/2007, 08:12 PM
every incomplete pass is a great decision by clausen. throw it into the ground, that way they cant pick it off. his d*ck must taste real good, they wont take it out of their mouths.

Veritas
9/8/2007, 08:13 PM
um.....every year? :)
Seriously. Despite the best efforts of all the jocksniffers in the media, ND hasn't been significant since...the 80's? Yeah, I vaguely remember them from the 80's.

Ike
9/8/2007, 08:15 PM
Seriously. Despite the best efforts of all the jocksniffers in the media, ND hasn't been significant since...the 80's? Yeah, I vaguely remember them from the 80's.

well, this is more what I meant since I'm stuck here with big televen media all the time....

who's gonna talk about this game this year? Nobody...except to talk about what a major league suckfest it will be be.

Veritas
9/8/2007, 08:16 PM
well, this is more what I meant since I'm stuck here with big televen media all the time....

who's gonna talk about this game this year? Nobody...except to talk about what a major league suckfest it will be be.
Oh, well, I'll show up here next saturday to talk about it. Mainly because talking about how much ND sucks makes me happy happy.

Ike
9/8/2007, 08:17 PM
every incomplete pass is a great decision by clausen. throw it into the ground, that way they cant pick it off. his d*ck must taste real good, they wont take it out of their mouths.

I'm surprised they didn't call that sack a good decision too...

critical_phil
9/8/2007, 08:19 PM
i'm watching the cow-horny toad game.

is charlie wearing those khaki pants...you know, the ones that really accentuate his BIF.

(Butt In Front)

StormySooner-IN
9/8/2007, 08:20 PM

:(

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif
;)

Ike
9/8/2007, 08:23 PM
i'm watching the cow-horny toad game.

is charlie wearing those khaki pants...you know, the ones that really accentuate his BIF.

(Butt In Front)

Unfortunately they aren't showing the cow-toad game on any of the channels I get...So now Im watching the dog-**** game.

critical_phil
9/8/2007, 08:27 PM
Unfortunately they aren't showing the cow-toad game on any of the channels I get...So now Im watching the dog-**** game.

switch over to the turkey-:les: game.

go tech.