PDA

View Full Version : Daddy,

Miko
9/8/2007, 04:20 PM
what does, "Hang a' half a hunderd on them criminals!!!!!!!!!" mean? And Daddy, why are you taking off your clothes and grabbin the OU falg??"- my chillens:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

85sooners
9/8/2007, 04:36 PM
:confused:

Stitch Face
9/8/2007, 04:41 PM

I think he meant 'flag.' You know, to cover himself. Cuz he's naked. For some reason.

85sooners
9/8/2007, 04:44 PM
I think he meant 'flag.' You know, to cover himself. Cuz he's naked. For some reason.:D

Miko
9/8/2007, 04:45 PM

I questioned myself after running the flag down to the mail box in the pouring rain after we beat tulsa. My gawd, it was tulsa.

I tried to explain driving around the neighborhood nakid with the OU falg out of the sunroof blaing BOOMER SOONER at max volumeafer beatining atm a year later by pointing out that Mommy threatened me with divourse if I ran with it.

This year, I'll deal with Mommy once I souber up!!:D:D::D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D

Miko
9/8/2007, 04:50 PM
:D

No, he meant, MY GAWD, IT"S HALF A HUDERT aginst the coCANES!!:D:D::D:D:D

The mortitian can't wipe this smile off of my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Miko
9/8/2007, 04:57 PM
I think he meant 'flag.' You know, to cover himself. Cuz he's naked. For some reason.

I meant, "Honey, Daddy is exicited that the SOONERS finally beat the bad men in orange again. Badly. By a large margin. TREMENDOUSLY! Now gow to bed early with happy smiles on your faces, CUZ THE ADULTS IS GETTIN NAKID!!!!!!!"

P.S. -I'll be right back with the falg!

BoogercountySooner
9/8/2007, 05:02 PM
Are you makin a TeePee unnder your falg?

Miko
9/8/2007, 05:06 PM
Like you wouldn't believe and the flag is over my shoulder:eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Stitch Face
9/8/2007, 05:19 PM
This thread is on drugs.

Seamus
9/8/2007, 05:21 PM
This thread is on drugs.

Or it should be ...

Miko
9/8/2007, 05:33 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Drugs?!?!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Okay, maybe some when I was back at THE Uof O, but now I'm on hops, barley, spring water, and HANGING HALF A HUNDRED ON THEM ESCAPEEES!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Miko
9/8/2007, 06:15 PM
...you better put your crimspn pants on, Mommy's getting irritated1 :eek: