PDA

View Full Version : canes meltdown ...

jrsooner
9/8/2007, 03:26 PM
Welcome to Miami meltdown…

http://www.miami-hurricanes.com/forum/tt.asp?appid=1&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

I actually think these guys meltdown better than the horns…

How many de-commits after this game??

You know it's coming. Might as well give you a thread for it. I know you won't in favor of spamming the board, looks like the green button will be used a lot this weekend.
Yes you spanked us royally. Congratulations. Pardon my french, but here is a preemptive **** Off!

I can't believe how much more talented OU is than Miami. I know its been stated before, but damn Coker did a TERRIBLE job of recruiting. Our WR's ****, OL ****, ST ****, QB ****....its just sad.

UM is officially the laughing stock ... I haven't felt this low as a fan ever..

51-13 no freaking way...................No freaking heart....They have a better team but there is no way they are 38 points better.....The current guys we have can all leave because they can talk about championships all they want but they don't really beleive it......DEFENSE one of the best in the nation(51pts) WHATEVER..............Calis Campbell is overrrated.....

And some of my favorites in a thread about Bradford

I have to give some praise to this guy. He is the real deal. Sure we had our coverage issues, but this guy made a few really nice throws. Wish we had a QB that could make some of the passes he did. This guy I believe will be pretty good with more experience.

I'll agree with this, the young man impressed me.
You expect a youngster to do something stupid, but he never did.

I would give my left n** to have him in a Cane uniform.

His play reminded me of how Colt McCoy played last year and he has a better running game behind him than McCoy had so it creates more opportuniies fpr success.

ruf/nekdad
9/8/2007, 03:29 PM
Sucks to be them.

cheezyq
9/8/2007, 03:30 PM
You ever notice how hurricanes show up in August and usually disappear by mid-September? Now you know why. Countdown to revenge against ND, 5 years....

bigdsooner
9/8/2007, 03:33 PM
i honestly think they do have a really good defense, but OUr offense is so explosive, theres nothing you can do about it.......nothing!

Flagstaffsooner
9/8/2007, 03:33 PM
Have you been to the whorn board? They are sweating.

jrsooner
9/8/2007, 03:34 PM
Have you been to the whorn board? They are sweating.not yet... I figured that server would be crashed by now. :)

bigdsooner
9/8/2007, 03:36 PM
Have you been to the whorn board? They are sweating.

like a whore in Church? :D

Go horned frogs

Soonermagik
9/8/2007, 03:39 PM
Let's not bash them. I remember when USC came on this board and lit us up and it really upset me. Sure we won, but lets not go overboard.

We do look really good, but there is still a long season.

Stitch Face
9/8/2007, 03:45 PM
I can't believe how much more talented OU is than Miami. I know its been stated before, but damn Coker did a TERRIBLE job of recruiting. Our WR's ****, OL ****, ST ****, QB ****....its just sad.

Nebraska, is that you?

fadada1
9/8/2007, 03:49 PM
is the same guy doing all posting??

seems like they only have one fan... sounds about right, now that i think about it.

Taxman71
9/8/2007, 03:54 PM
Either Campbell IS overrated or Loadholt is a stud...I am hoping for the latter.

BoogercountySooner
9/8/2007, 04:28 PM
Cambell finally played against someone that could look him in the eye and he didn't have fun hah.

85sooners
9/8/2007, 04:29 PM
boooooooooomer!!!!!!!

Nate Johnson
9/8/2007, 04:44 PM
Who's next?

soonernation
9/8/2007, 04:46 PM
Who's next?

Click_Me (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99037)

Skysooner
9/8/2007, 04:47 PM
I don't think Nix really opened up the offense today. I think he was saving some things for FIU - you'll be surprised!

From the Secret Offense thread.

Nate Johnson
9/8/2007, 04:52 PM
Click_Me (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99037)

HAHAHA! Nice.

snp
9/8/2007, 05:05 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

birddog
9/8/2007, 05:30 PM
Let's not bash them. I remember when USC came on this board and lit us up and it really upset me. Sure we won, but lets not go overboard.

how many times are you going to say this?

how about we enjoy this for awhile.

r5TPsooner
9/8/2007, 05:42 PM
He is a pathetic fan! Kudos to the Miami fans who showed up and f**k you to the Sooner fans who sold your tickets to Cane fans. Especially you losers in the SOUTH ENDZONE on the west side. They probably had between 750-1500 fans in attendance.

Nate Johnson
9/8/2007, 06:02 PM

Have some Koolaid and relax.

Veritas
9/8/2007, 06:03 PM
Have some Koolaid and relax.
No kidding. I think it's ok to rail the U on a Sooner board.

Frozen Sooner
9/8/2007, 06:03 PM

The difference being, of course, that we're over here enjoying our victory instead of posting over there. Which is a rather large difference, really.

olevetonahill
9/8/2007, 06:21 PM
I went over asked about Injuries
Gloated a tad about MY score Prediction
No response about the Injury thingie !
Yup ****em

sanantoniosooner
9/8/2007, 06:57 PM
I went over asked about Injuries
Gloated a tad about MY score Prediction
No response about the Injury thingie !
Yup ****em
please tell me you took your dictionary:D

JLB
9/8/2007, 07:34 PM
F@ck em.And F@CK TEXAS.

bluedogok
9/8/2007, 08:14 PM
He is a pathetic fan! Kudos to the Miami fans who showed up and f**k you to the Sooner fans who sold your tickets to Cane fans. Especially you losers in the SOUTH ENDZONE on the west side. They probably had between 750-1500 fans in attendance.
Both outside edges of the south endzone are usually visiting team seats.