PDA

View Full Version : Dear Miami, Thanks For...

OklaPony
9/8/2007, 02:43 PM
... giving us a better test than the Mean Green. Oh, wait a sec, that's the message I thought I was going to be posting today. Let's try this again:

Dear Miami,

You suck.

Sincerely,

OklaPony

soonernation
9/8/2007, 02:45 PM
... giving us a better test than the Mean Green. Oh, wait a sec, that's the message I thought I was going to be posting today. Let's try this again:

Dear Miami,

You suck.

Sincerely,

OklaPony

Thant's not very nice.

I love it!!!!:D :D :D :D http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

SoonerBorn68
9/8/2007, 02:46 PM
Dear Miami,

Thanks for not acting like thugs & taking that *** whippin' like men.

Regards,

SB68

Flagstaffsooner
9/8/2007, 02:47 PM
They didnt suck so bad we are just sooo SUPERIOR to everyone else.

JLB
9/8/2007, 02:52 PM
Dear Miami,thanks for the scrimmage.Now take your tropical depression asses home.

StormySooner-IN
9/8/2007, 02:54 PM

Dear Miami,

You suck.

Sincerely,

OklaPony
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

bigdsooner
9/8/2007, 03:01 PM
so, was halzle to tennell against their 1st team? :confused:
not that it matters, im just curious :)

Seamus
9/8/2007, 03:02 PM
Yep, Pony has some more of this coming: http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

DenverSooner751
9/8/2007, 03:05 PM
Actually, they were fairly well mannered.

Either way, what an @$$ whipping.
Good game! Had a few momentum shifts, and the SOONERS still came out on top.

Feeling good!

sooner4life
9/8/2007, 03:33 PM
I really want to thank Miami for not using that secret offense on us today, they could have really dominated the game then.

Stitch Face
9/8/2007, 03:50 PM
Dear Miami,

Thank you for not bringing any cell phones or guns. Soon you'll be a real class act!

Soonermagik
9/8/2007, 03:55 PM
Guys, remember USC coming on here and doing that garbage to us. We know what it is like to lose those games let's show some class. Miami is down a bit this year, but their recruits will bring more talent.

I just hope we can keep guys away from injury.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
9/8/2007, 04:15 PM
Guys, remember USC coming on here and doing that garbage to us. We know what it is like to lose those games let's show some class. Miami is down a bit this year, but their recruits will bring more talent.

This is OUr board. We can revel in our win here if we want to. And reveling does not automatically = lack of class.

85sooners
9/8/2007, 04:18 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!boooo oooooomeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!

The Maestro
9/8/2007, 04:19 PM
This is OUr board. We can revel in our win here if we want to. And reveling does not automatically = lack of class.

C.c.c.c.c.c.c..catfight! :)

Miko
9/8/2007, 04:29 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!boooo oooooomeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!

WE ROCK YER BODY! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

birddog
9/8/2007, 04:36 PM

is this canefans.com?

did you see their board before the game? i don't blame people for not being classy to *******s. but that's just me.

soonernation
9/8/2007, 04:44 PM

Now you're just being annoying. If we were over @ your new favorite board then that would be one thing. You see we are on SOONERFANS.COM celebrating a victory some of us have been waiting 20 years for. If you want to make yourself feel good then go over to the Miami board and sing Kumbaya.