PDA

View Full Version : OK, You're for Real

utex74
9/8/2007, 02:21 PM
OK, I reserved judgement after the UNT game but I am watching OU dismantle Miami and you are for real. Granted, I think Miami really does suck but they do have athletes and OU is just pounding them. The run/pass balance and execution is very good. We need to seriously get out **** together or Oct 6 will not be pretty. (Of course, if you give us 8 shots from the 3 yard line we WILL score.)

That said, I am about to head out to our game. I predict a 31-17 win. Hope it is more. And I think Texas starts fixing the problems. We have 4 games to do it. Congrats on your game.

sanantoniosooner
9/8/2007, 02:25 PM
Beef......it's what's for dinner

KantoSooner
9/8/2007, 02:39 PM
Ibis, it's what's for dinner

JLB
9/8/2007, 02:43 PM
OK, I reserved judgement after the UNT game but I am watching OU dismantle Miami and you are for real. Granted, I think Miami really does suck but they do have athletes and OU is just pounding them. The run/pass balance and execution is very good. We need to seriously get out **** together or Oct 6 will not be pretty. (Of course, if you give us 8 shots from the 3 yard line we WILL score.)

That said, I am about to head out to our game. I predict a 31-17 win. Hope it is more. And I think Texas starts fixing the problems. We have 4 games to do it. Congrats on your game.

All I can say is OU is really,really good.When they beat the steers and queers its off to the NC game.
:pop:

SanDiegoSoonerGal
9/8/2007, 02:44 PM
Hurricanes BLOW. :D

AZSOONER
9/8/2007, 02:47 PM
ut needs to worry about not losing 4 games this year, not OU.

JLB
9/8/2007, 02:50 PM
And another thing that im excited about is that this is a young team.All they can do is grow together as a team and get better.With that thought in mind it sucks to be Texas.

cheezyq
9/8/2007, 02:52 PM
Hurricanes BLOW. :D

...and Texas sucks. Now you know why there are hurricanes and tropical storms during the late summer in the Gulf Coast. You mix all that hot air that blows from all the trash talking at those two places before football season, and then the cold air from the fall/winter mixes in after they lose their first game and it creates a meteorological catastrophe.

stoopified
9/8/2007, 02:53 PM
Ibis, it's what's for dinner
Tastes like chicken. :)