PDA

View Full Version : Miami fans are awesome!!!!

SteelClip49
9/7/2007, 11:32 PM
Hung out with a lot of them at O'Connell's then went to Coach's in Oklahoma City and there had to be over 200 there and just me and one other Sooner. Good times it was. I will be at a few Miami tailgates tomorrow as well as the Sooner Club tailgate. Those Miami fans sure know how to party; only thing they complained about was the 3.2 beer. They sure do like the nice crop of women we have.

Several have gone up to the bombing memorial and were just speechless. One Cane I met is from Brooklyn and he is a long time poster on one of the Miami boards and will post those pics up for all to see.

The jerks I ran into were Florida fans at Coach's. Gotta have the UF fans there to get in the way.

soonernation
9/7/2007, 11:34 PM
:rolleyes:

goingoneight
9/7/2007, 11:35 PM
It's usually the other way around. However, the true Miami fans (those that traveled here that you'll meet) aren't usually very rude. 9/10, a fan that travels to watch their team play in a snake pit environment is going to come in peace. Especially considering how humbling the last two years have been for both programs.

soonernation
9/7/2007, 11:37 PM
This love for Miami is about to make me ****ing vomit. You're either not old enough to no better or just plain clueless.

Crucifax Autumn
9/7/2007, 11:47 PM
I think it shows that they KNOW they should bow down and be good little puppies.

The Maestro
9/7/2007, 11:56 PM
Miami fans that are cool are just accepting of the fact they are going to be 10-10 in their last 20 games after tomorrow.

Crucifax Autumn
9/7/2007, 11:57 PM
I say we beat 'em so bad the 10 wins get vacated!

birddog
9/8/2007, 12:00 AM
Hung out with a lot of them at O'Connell's then went to Coach's in Oklahoma City and there had to be over 200 there and just me and one other Sooner. Good times it was. I will be at a few Miami tailgates tomorrow as well as the Sooner Club tailgate. Those Miami fans sure know how to party; only thing they complained about was the 3.2 beer. They sure do like the nice crop of women we have.

Several have gone up to the bombing memorial and were just speechless. One Cane I met is from Brooklyn and he is a long time poster on one of the Miami boards and will post those pics up for all to see.

The jerks I ran into were Florida fans at Coach's. Gotta have the UF fans there to get in the way.

awesome just like all the usc fans, huh?

Crucifax Autumn
9/8/2007, 12:21 AM
I wish I knew some Thug and Suc fans to invite over for the game tomorrow...

I don't have anything in the fridge to BBQ, so...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/8/2007, 12:45 AM

The jerks I ran into were Florida fans at Coach's. Gotta have the UF fans there to get in the way.You okay, fella/gal?

85sooners
9/8/2007, 12:52 AM
:eek:

Crucifax Autumn
9/8/2007, 12:58 AM
3.2 beer...I said it before nad I say it again...that's the great thing about being in Vegas. beer from 6-10.5 at Wal MArt and convenience stores.