PDA

View Full Version : 12 hours until kickoff!

The Maestro
9/7/2007, 11:22 PM
Some swirls at Z Tejas and Green Chile Pork Enchiladas were supposed to make me tired...trying some Pinot Noir now...let's do this!!

auto
9/7/2007, 11:24 PM
still drinking, will wake up and drink some tomorrow.

Crucifax Autumn
9/7/2007, 11:49 PM
I'm with Auto...trying to get my *** to sleep so I can be awake and popping open my first beer at kickoff...9 AM Vegas time.

The Maestro
9/8/2007, 12:14 AM
Everyone here is a slacker...it is 11 hours until kickoff and I am still up...and will be up at 4 a.m. pacific time. GET BETTER!!

Crucifax Autumn
9/8/2007, 12:20 AM
Not slacking yet...Still reading about tomorrow's game, crawling around the board here, and trying to decide which games to put on the other 2 tvs and on picture in picture all day.

All that and still slamming down beer...The best thing about not being in the homeland is that instead of 3.2 beer I'm having a 10.5 and didn't have to get it at a liquor store! lol

KantoSooner
9/8/2007, 12:31 AM
Game starts at 1 a.m. local for me. Right now, I'm making my second to last trip to the packie to make sure I'm set (two other okie exhiles are coming over - wife and daughter vacated to safer (quieter) environs).
We will have three laptops going for play-by-play,but still no video link.
Pathetic old men. Yes, we are.
There in spirit.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/8/2007, 12:42 AM
Game starts at 1 a.m. local for me. Right now, I'm making my second to last trip to the packie to make sure I'm set (two other okie exhiles are coming over - wife and daughter vacated to safer (quieter) environs).
We will have three laptops going for play-by-play,but still no video link.
Pathetic old men. Yes, we are.
There in spirit.What's a packie?

Crucifax Autumn
9/8/2007, 12:43 AM
Glad you get to be there in some way...

For games I can't get I do the yahoo play by play thing and try to catch the games on radio through one of the Sooner affiliates with online radio broadcasts.

http://www.krxo.com/ and several others

KantoSooner
9/8/2007, 01:02 AM
packie = package store.
One can never be too prepared when it comes to food and drink.

Crucifax Autumn
9/8/2007, 01:10 AM
I'd have to agree there!