PDA

View Full Version : I had this dream about the OU/Miami game

oumartin
9/7/2007, 03:34 PM
We were down 34-20 with 2:40 left in the game.
Miami won 37-20.

In my dream I then woke up from my dream and in reality I watched OU block Miamis first possession punt and return it for a touchdown. Only thing it was a #2 on the jersey.

I then actually woke up.

The Maestro
9/7/2007, 03:40 PM
That's called a nightmare.

Me and the Gabor sisters in their prime...now THAT'S a dream! :)

Jewstin
9/7/2007, 03:44 PM
I had a dream we were tied 56-56 with North Texas with 2 minutes left in the fourth, at which point Bob Stoops somehow put in Jimmy Clausen from Notre Dame.

Yeah, I should really stop drinking.

Miko
9/7/2007, 04:21 PM

Whoa there, big fella. Let's knock off the crazy talk!:eek:

Texas Golfer
9/7/2007, 04:44 PM
I had a dream we were tied 56-56 with North Texas with 2 minutes left in the fourth, at which point Bob Stoops somehow put in Jimmy Clausen from Notre Dame.

Nightmares are worth subjecting yourself to the alcohol.

BoomerGirl34
9/7/2007, 05:52 PM
One should not eat Taco Mayo immediately before retiring......

Crucifax Autumn
9/8/2007, 01:09 AM
Gotta love those dreams where we wake up from dreams still in a dream!

I'm still awake and I'm dreaming of Miami needing YEARS to recover from this one.

ouflak
9/8/2007, 09:14 AM
I had a wierd dream last night. I was going into my old high school football locker room. There were lots of TV monitors on a wall of a hallway. As I was walking by I noticed that a Texas A&M game was on. They then broke away briefly to show the OU/Miami game and the score was already 16 - 0 in our favor in the first quarter! I panicked and started running home because I had to post on Soonerfans. I was then running down a street in Norman (my highschool was in Florida) towards the campus hoping to make it in time to get most of game in and be online.

Very strange. Very Lucid.

olevetonahill
9/8/2007, 09:21 AM
I had a wierd dream last night. I was going into my old high school football locker room. There lots of TV monitors on a wall of a hallway. As I was walking by I noticed that a Texas A&M game was on. They then broke away briefly to show the OU/Miami game and the score was already 16 - 0 in our favor in the first quarter! I panicked and started running home because I had to post on Soonerfans. I was then running down a street in Norman (my highschool was in Florida) towards the campus hoping to make it in time to most of game in and be online.

Very strange.
It means you Need to Start the Official Game thread.And NOT An interloper;)

Crimsontothecore
9/8/2007, 09:42 AM
In my dream I was sitting there in sec. 17 when I suddenly realized I was naked. I don't remember the score.

handcrafted
9/8/2007, 09:46 AM
That's called a nightmare.

Me and the Gabor sisters in their prime...now THAT'S a dream! :)

The Gabor sisters??????????? :eek:

Dude, you really need to see some Marilyn Monroe movies. :D

AZSOONER
9/8/2007, 02:40 PM
ur dreams suck!!!