PDA

View Full Version : Speshul offer for my SO brethren and sistren

Okla-homey
9/7/2007, 02:02 PM
I have two OU/TU tix I now don't need because I scored free student tix today.

Therefore, the first one of you yahoos who asks at the tailgate tomorrow can have two OU/TU tix for your very own for face value.

And no, this does not belong in the swap forum cuz I want the SO to have first dibs.

That is all.

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2007, 02:09 PM
Holy crap. I'm tempted to drive up there for that.

jk the sooner fan
9/7/2007, 02:17 PM

Therefore, the first one of you yahoos who asks at the tailgate tomorrow can have two OU/TU tix for your very own for face value.

And no, this does not belong in the swap forum cuz I want the SO to have first dibs.

That is all.

can my son come ask you for them? i wont be at the game tomorrow but will gladly pay for them

he's a combat vet and all, do i get points for that? ;)

Okla-homey
9/7/2007, 02:19 PM
Holy crap. I'm tempted to drive up there for that.

If no one approaches me at the tailgate for them, and if you commit now, they're yours. However, if you commit and then back out, I will hunt you down and kill you like a rabid dog.

If you accept these terms, please post your acceptance for all here to see.

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2007, 02:21 PM
If no one approaches me at the tailgate for them, and if you commit now, they're yours. However, if you commit and then back out, I will hunt you down and kill you like a rabid dog.

If you accept these terms, please post your acceptance for all here to see.
lol, no. It's tempting but I'm not real king on driving up to Norman in the morning. Give 'em to JK's kid.

jk the sooner fan
9/7/2007, 02:21 PM
ahem......is this thing on?

King Crimson
9/7/2007, 02:25 PM
give the tix to JK's kid.

NormanPride
9/7/2007, 02:28 PM
As much as I need tix, give them to JK2. He deserves them more than all of us combined. :D

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2007, 02:28 PM
I would, however, love to go to the OU/TX game at some point. I could pull out that OU **** in my closet and dust it off.

jk the sooner fan
9/7/2007, 02:30 PM
ok, to be fair, jk2 wont be here for the ou/tx game, he'll be back in iraq

so giving them to him would be giving them to me, which i'm sure changes a few opinions ;)

but i'd pay for them just the same, and cheer real loud :)

JohnnyMack
9/7/2007, 02:31 PM
It's OU/TU grandpa.

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2007, 02:32 PM
What's the market value of the tickets shortly before the gameday?
Someone could make a handsome profit by buying them at face value.

jk the sooner fan
9/7/2007, 02:32 PM
crap i cant read, lol.....i got back from OKC this morning at 2am, and went to work at 8...

nevermind :)

i'll be at a jk3 game that evening

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2007, 02:35 PM
It's OU/TU grandpa.
Christ, don't go all Aggie. Why would you insult Tulsa that way?

OCUDad
9/7/2007, 02:35 PM
Give the tix directly to jk2. Do not let jk act as intermediary. He is old, forgetful, and untrustworthy.

JohnnyMack
9/7/2007, 02:37 PM
Christ, don't go all Aggie. Why would you insult Tulsa that way?

What are you talking about?

jk the sooner fan
9/7/2007, 02:38 PM
jk2 flies back to iraq on the 21st, i drop him off at the d/fw airport that day and then head up for jk3's game in mustang

StoopTroup
9/7/2007, 02:38 PM
How much cash do I need to bring?

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2007, 02:57 PM
What are you talking about?
the "TU" reference....instead of UT. The only people I know that do that are the TexAggies.

JohnnyMack
9/7/2007, 02:59 PM
TU, as in Tulsa you retard.

yermom
9/7/2007, 03:01 PM
Aggies say "ut" :D

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2007, 03:01 PM
TU, as in Tulsa you retard.
Ohhhhh....you actually did mean Tulsa.
hah...yes okay I'm an idiot. My apologies.
I thought you were talking about Texas.

JohnnyMack
9/7/2007, 03:02 PM
I thought you were coming up for the Tulsa game anyway?

silverwheels
9/7/2007, 03:02 PM
Damn, wish I could get there in time to buy those tickets.

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2007, 03:03 PM
I thought you were coming up for the Tulsa game anyway?
No, just the Baylor game.

IB4OU2
9/7/2007, 03:06 PM
Stop by Metro Diner before the game.....great food and it's right by the stadium, you can't miss it.

Turd_Ferguson
9/7/2007, 03:10 PM
He may not be very King on that idea.

r5TPsooner
9/7/2007, 03:11 PM

That is all.

Damn! You should have told me at the game last Saturday. I would've gave you $200 on the spot!

JohnnyMack
9/7/2007, 03:17 PM
Stop by Metro Diner before the game.....great food and it's right by the stadium, you can't miss it.

Wait for me in the parking lot, I'll buy you an Oreo shake.

Sooner24
9/7/2007, 03:36 PM
:les: Give them to JK's kid!!!

IB4OU2
9/7/2007, 03:47 PM
Wait for me in the parking lot, I'll buy you an Oreo shake.

They have the best frosties at the Wendys nextdoor too...

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2007, 03:51 PM
Do South Ovarians often celebrate together after the game at the closest watering hole?

JohnnyMack
9/7/2007, 03:53 PM
They have the best frosties at the Wendys nextdoor too...

Then we can go get smashed at JR's after the game.

IB4OU2
9/7/2007, 04:08 PM
Then we can go get smashed at JR's after the game.

Cool! I may drop by Starship records on the way.

r5TPsooner
9/7/2007, 04:12 PM
Yeah, give em to JK's kid for serving our country so proudly. That's something that $$$ just can't buy. Plus, he'd probably appreciate it a bunch.

Okla-homey
9/8/2007, 06:29 AM
For the record, these two tickets allow the bearer to observe the athletic contest to be held Friday evening, September 21, 2007 at Chapman Stadium at Skelly Field in Tulsa, Oklahoma between the University of Oklahoma Sooners (who shall be wearing white jerseys with crimson numbers) and the University of Tulsa Golden Hurricane in blue jerseys with gold numbers.

There is also going to be a SO tailgate within easy walking distance of the stadium. (two blocks south on Geary). Look for the Dean-mobile. It will be stationed on the west side of the street.

Repeating, these are not OU/TX tickets.

proud gonzo
9/8/2007, 06:44 PM
(two blocks south on Geary)heh

GottaHavePride
9/8/2007, 07:56 PM
Do South Ovarians often celebrate together after the game at the closest watering hole?

If by "closest watering hole" you mean "return to the tailgate and finish what remains of the beer" then you are correct.

Most "watering holes" in Norman are packed with people that couldn't get tickets for hours before, during, and after the game. No seats.

Sooner24
9/8/2007, 11:41 PM
For the record, these two tickets allow the bearer to observe the athletic contest to be held Friday evening, September 21, 2007 at Chapman Stadium at Skelly Field in Tulsa, Oklahoma between the University of Oklahoma Sooners (who shall be wearing white jerseys with crimson numbers) and the University of Tulsa Golden Hurricane in blue jerseys with gold numbers.

There is also going to be a SO tailgate within easy walking distance of the stadium. (two blocks south on Geary). Look for the Dean-mobile. It will be stationed on the west side of the street.

Repeating, these are not OU/TX tickets.

The last time we played up there we parked at the fair grounds and took a bus. Is that pretty much the same thing they are doing this year or is there a better alternative?

proud gonzo
9/9/2007, 02:12 AM
If by "closest watering hole" you mean "return to the tailgate and finish what remains of the beer" then you are correct.

Most "watering holes" in Norman are packed with people that couldn't get tickets for hours before, during, and after the game. No seats.and rum. and pie. and bacon.

yermom
9/9/2007, 04:01 AM
Cool! I may drop by Starship records on the way.

me too! :D

Okla-homey
9/9/2007, 03:07 PM
"Hasty Bake" Grill Co. is running their annual scratch&dent sale. You could score new scratchy/denty grillage fo cheap if you drive a pick-up to the game.