PDA

View Full Version : So I know Miami is relatively down....

BillyBall
9/7/2007, 11:02 AM
But they still scare... They ruined 3 days of my childhood, I really want some payback.

auto
9/7/2007, 11:07 AM
My first losses in sports gambling was the first two losses, I learned for the 3rd game.

option
9/7/2007, 12:39 PM
My first losses in sports gambling was the first two losses, I learned for the 3rd game.

Nothing is guaranteed in sports.

Sooner in Tampa
9/7/2007, 12:42 PM
I worry about Miami too...hell, listening to the Animal makes me nervous...45-7 is a retarded prediction for this game. This is one of the best defenses we will face this year.

noleamite
9/7/2007, 01:08 PM
Good on defense..if you guys stop their rushing attack you win end of story. There QB's are not good at all. But they have a better talented but under sized defense.

OUmillenium
9/7/2007, 01:13 PM
But they still scare... They ruined 3 days of my childhood, I really want some payback.

I hear ya. When they beat us in the MNC game at the Orange Bowl, I was upset because I wanted us to win the National Championship in football and hoops that year.

I thought, "Oh well, at least we will win it in basketball."

Oops

Crucifax Autumn
9/7/2007, 11:55 PM
Those 3 games ruined more than 3 days for me...I've been bitter since and have never cheered a Miami team even in cases it woulda helped OU.

I hate them, I will always hate them, and if I could I would lead the entire world to hate them, shut down the school entirely, and declare evry degree they ever gave away null and void.

I could catch every venereal disease known to man, be advised that Miami air is the cure, and I wouldn't even be willing to dip my weenie in a bottle of air shipped in from that gangsta-ridden feces-fest.

Screw 'em...

KantoSooner
9/8/2007, 12:35 AM
Crucifax, I am not sure I get your meaning. My God, man! If you have an opinion come out with it! No more hemming and hawing. Let us know how you feel, demnit!

Crucifax Autumn
9/8/2007, 12:48 AM
The language filter would **** me over big ****ing time!

milesl
9/8/2007, 01:24 AM
I could catch every venereal disease known to man, be advised that Miami air is the cure, and I wouldn't even be willing to dip my weenie in a bottle of air shipped in from that gangsta-ridden feces-fest.

AlbqSooner
9/8/2007, 05:34 AM
It is not that uncommon for the first two losses to be the first losses.:D

IGotNoTiming
9/8/2007, 06:33 AM
Thugs... plain and simple...