PDA

View Full Version : ESPN announce Bill Curry

SOONER STEAKER
9/6/2007, 10:11 PM
Bill Curry, the smae guy who didn't rank the Sooners, did the L'ville/Middle TN game tonight on ESPN.. He is the worst announcer I have ever heard. He might be worse than Joe Thiesman, who is the worst ever.

His analogies are inaccurate and he is a now it all. There is nothing worse than a retired coach who thinks he knows more than the on the field coaches do.

Smeone needs to pull a Donald Trump on his arse, YOUR FIRED!!

Did anyone else begin to yawn after listening to his sorry arse?

John Kochtoston
9/6/2007, 10:22 PM
Bill Curry, the smae guy who didn't rank the Sooners, did the L'ville/Middle TN game tonight on ESPN.. He is the worst announcer I have ever heard. He might be worse than Joe Thiesman, who is the worst ever.

His analogies are inaccurate and he is a now it all. There is nothing worse than a retired coach who thinks he knows more than the on the field coaches do.

Smeone needs to pull a Donald Trump on his arse, YOUR FIRED!!

Did anyone else begin to yawn after listening to his sorry arse?

I especially loved the part when he credited MTSU's play on both sides of the ball...while L'Ville was sitting on 51 points. And went to 58 points on the next play.

Will
9/6/2007, 10:25 PM
bill sounds like a dumbass

sanantoniosooner
9/6/2007, 10:27 PM
Which analyst do we like? I forgot.

SoonerBOI
9/6/2007, 10:34 PM
When I saw Bill Curry, I muted the guy.

birddog
9/6/2007, 10:37 PM
i just listen to whoever's there. not much i can do about it and i'm not muting the tv just because of an announcer. bill seems like he's had a stroke or he's drunk, or both.

soonersn2007
9/6/2007, 10:37 PM
The guy talks in a slow dim-witted drawl, why does this guy have a job?

Crucifax Autumn
9/6/2007, 11:39 PM
I expect nothing more...or less from sports announcers. Most of these guys are functionally illiterate, semi-retarded, and think WE'RE the idiots!

The majority of them think an end-around is when their wife buys a strapon.

swardboy
9/7/2007, 07:53 AM
The guy talks in a slow dim-witted drawl, why does this guy have a job?

He played for the Bear.....free pass for life from mediocre coachin' and commentatin'......:D

SoonerStormchaser
9/7/2007, 08:30 AM
Which analyst do we like? I forgot.

I think it was some guy named Lee?

Soonrboy
9/7/2007, 01:19 PM
My dream announcing team would be bob barry, mark mayes, and mike ******

ouwapiti
9/7/2007, 01:50 PM
charles davis is the best color guy....he's the guy on fsn and also works for the golfchannel