PDA

View Full Version : DeMond Parker!

cs6000
9/6/2007, 09:33 PM
While watching the Youtube vid of Schmelly on another thread, saw this and had to put it up.
What poor timing for such an unbelievable talent. If he could have only been born a few years earlier or later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_TAY44IWg&mode=related&search=

Will
9/6/2007, 09:38 PM
I agree

Widescreen
9/6/2007, 09:44 PM
Shoulda stayed for his senior year.

MR2-Sooner86
9/6/2007, 09:56 PM
Shoulda stayed for his senior year.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts...

OUHOMER
9/6/2007, 09:59 PM
I like the trick play at about 5:19 mark. But yea what a great runner...

olevetonahill
9/6/2007, 10:39 PM
He was the brite spot for us. Cant really blame him for going pro tho. after the all the coaching screw ups we had , Bringing in an unknown rookie coach . I think he just said **** it " Ill take my chances in the pros "

OUHOMER
9/7/2007, 07:57 AM
He was the brite spot for us. Cant really blame him for going pro tho. after the all the coaching screw ups we had , Bringing in an unknown rookie coach . I think he just said **** it " Ill take my chances in the pros "

True, i think he had family needs. So dont blame him

NWOSURanger
9/7/2007, 08:34 AM
The real question is how many long runs and tds that De'mond had that were called back because of stupid penalties.... It seemed that about every game he played there was at least one.

OUHOMER
9/7/2007, 09:16 AM
The real question is how many long runs and tds that De'mond had that were called back because of stupid penalties.... It seemed that about every game he played there was at least one.
very good point. The texas game comes to mind. We would have won that game if his runs would not have been called back:mad:

The_Red_Patriot
9/7/2007, 09:31 AM
I worshiped this guy in 7th/8th grade

He had so many amazing runs that were called back

Jason White's Third Knee
9/7/2007, 09:34 AM
OMG! Somebody get that man a blunt! How did he not do more damage in the pros? Damnit DeMond! Why couldn't you eat more?

I think he might be the last RB that we have had that can fake a guy right out of his jock. Murray might be the guy now though.

olevetonahill
9/7/2007, 09:41 AM
I worshiped this guy in 7th/8th grade

He had so many amazing runs that were called back
nOOb lol

schlanker
9/7/2007, 09:45 AM
If he would have stuck around we would have beaten tx and notre dame his senior season. Our defenses got tired at the end of those games and we couldnt run out the clock.

soonersam
9/7/2007, 12:21 PM
imagine how bad those years could have been without him..... Ouch!!!

Pricetag
9/7/2007, 12:31 PM
imagine how bad those years could have been without him..... Ouch!!!
Or worse, if he had gone with McQuarters to OSU. :eek:

stoopified
9/7/2007, 03:32 PM
OR two or three.Can't help wondering what kind of numbers he would have had IF he had come back for his senior year.I'm guessing at least 1200 yards rushing and about 40 catches for another 400-500 yards.Bob would have been at least 9-3 as a rookie.Such is life.

Crucifax Autumn
9/8/2007, 01:02 AM
I think Murray is that guy now...And I love it being a Sooner in Vegas!