PDA

View Full Version : So, when miami takes the field, who is going to "BOOO" them with me?

TheUnnamedSooner
9/6/2007, 01:31 PM
I know I will be "Boooing" loud! Anyone else?

BOOMER!

fadada1
9/6/2007, 01:35 PM
i'll be booing from new york.

Sooner FLiP
9/6/2007, 01:35 PM
i would but i am sitting near the Miami away section. if i boo i might get shanked!

SOONER!!

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/6/2007, 01:39 PM
I will be booing from Section 36!!!!!!!!!

Dio
9/6/2007, 01:41 PM
most definitely IN

BOOOOOOOOOMER!

OU Adonis
9/6/2007, 01:42 PM
Required cane party gear?

http://www.supernaught.com/crimefiles/images/prisonshank.jpg

Miko
9/6/2007, 01:42 PM
I've never been one to boo opposing teams, fans, band, cheerleaders, etc. The way I look at it, I'll cheer for my team, you cheer for yours.

That being said, miami may be the one school that would make me change my views.

dolemitesooner
9/6/2007, 01:43 PM
I will be booing

TheUnnamedSooner
9/6/2007, 01:45 PM
I will be booing

You better, I can see you and yermom from my seats!!

SOOOONER!!

mikeelikee
9/6/2007, 01:54 PM
I'm not going to boo--I'm going to hisssssssssss!!

soonerfaninaddison
9/6/2007, 01:58 PM
ill be booing hard from my house. i only boo texas osu and teams like miami

stoopified
9/6/2007, 01:58 PM
I boo every time I see Miami or Jummy JUGHEAD Johnson.

Norman Sooner
9/6/2007, 02:01 PM
I'll be booing from sec. 37..That being said, the atheltic department needs to move the opposing teams band back to sec 36..They make me nervous sitting behind me

soonersn2007
9/6/2007, 02:04 PM
I'm gonna save my voice for after the game, to shout to the world that there is a God and my Sooners proved it by righting a wrong of so many years ago and destroying the Miami program. Sending it to the nether regions where no prospective athletes in the future would want to go to a unsavory and totally classless program.

The Maestro
9/6/2007, 03:04 PM
Someone go French Open and whistle!

jdsooner
9/6/2007, 03:09 PM
I'll be booing from sec. 37..That being said, the atheltic department needs to move the opposing teams band back to sec 36..They make me nervous sitting behind me

You can have them up there. I got sick of sitting next to them. They don't need to be close to "our tunnel."

PhiDeltBeers
9/6/2007, 03:10 PM
I'm already booing and will continue in section 33.

proudsoonergal
9/6/2007, 03:25 PM
I'll be booing from Austin. You guys up north may be able to hear me.

I F'ING HATE F'ING MIAMI AND THE F'ING IBIS!!!!

yermom
9/6/2007, 03:28 PM
BOOOOOOO

Soonermagik
9/6/2007, 03:38 PM
I will not be booing. I think we need to show some respect to our visitors and this is a bad way to start off. I'm all for being loud and rowdy, but being disrespectful is not my intent.

When we lost to Boise State I was seated in the Boise State section and their fans were great. We had a great discussion about our history, players, city etc.. When the game was over I shook hands with probably 100 people in blue and it was a great experience. Treat others how you want to be treated and you might be surprised by their reaction. :)

BoomerGirl34
9/6/2007, 03:39 PM

I'm in Sec. 37 as well. I'm happy to bring you one of these. I'm wearing one.

http://germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50208230/Bulletproof_Vest.jpg

I'm going to get the hot glue gun and stick some red & white sparkles on it. ;)

proudsoonergal
9/6/2007, 03:41 PM
I will not be booing. I think we need to show some respect to our visitors and this is a bad way to start off. I'm all for being loud and rowdy, but being disrespectful is not my intent.

When we lost to Boise State I was seated in the Boise State section and their fans were great. We had a great discussion about our history, players, city etc.. When the game was over I shook hands with probably 100 people in blue and it was a great experience. Treat others how you want to be treated and you might be surprised by their reaction. :)

Normally, I completely agree. But this is Miami.

Norman Sooner
9/6/2007, 03:43 PM

If you could bring it up to row 53 that would be great..without the sparkles please.. ;)

Soonermagik
9/6/2007, 03:44 PM
Normally, I completely agree. But this is Miami.

Hey, there are good canes out there. I've found several of them on miami-hurricanes.com go register they are knowledgeable and friendly. ;)

The Maestro
9/6/2007, 04:09 PM
Hey, there are good canes out there. I've found several of them on miami-hurricanes.com go register they are knowledgeable and friendly. ;)

Even Mother Theresa rolls her eyes when reading this...

TheUnnamedSooner
9/6/2007, 04:18 PM
BOOOO Soonermagik ;)

soonermix
9/6/2007, 04:51 PM
i will boo them on a train i will boo them in the rain
i will boo them in a boat i will boo them with a goat
i will boo them in a box i will boo them with a fox
i will boo them in a house i will boo them with a mouse
i will boo them here and there
i will boo them anywhere
i hate miami's orange and green
i hate them hate them is what i mean

its like dr. seuss but different

Soonermagik
9/6/2007, 04:54 PM
BOOOO Soonermagik ;)

I may be more hated than Miami. ;)

Tiptonsooner
9/6/2007, 05:10 PM
I will be booing from sec 2 row 2, close enough to smell em when they come out.

OU Adonis
9/6/2007, 05:13 PM

I'm going to get the hot glue gun and stick some red & white pasties on it. ;)

Fixed for you:hot:

OKC-SLC
9/6/2007, 05:17 PM

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!111oneoneone

;)

soonerspudman
9/6/2007, 05:21 PM
Don't forget to save some noise for MIAMI'S NERVOUS-NELLY FRESHMENT PUNTER WHO ONLY AVERAGED 29 YARDS PER KICK LAST GAME BECAUSE HE WAS SO NERVOUS!!!!

ucosooner
9/6/2007, 05:31 PM
Normally I do a combination boo/clap, but this weekend, I only clap for Sooners. Boo miami.

TheUnnamedSooner
9/6/2007, 05:33 PM
its like dr. seuss but different

I'm glad you cleared that up, I knew it sounded familiar ;)

tdsooner1321
9/6/2007, 06:57 PM
I'll be booing from the top of sec 20.

josh09
9/6/2007, 06:58 PM
Heck yea im going to boo, what do you expect us to do, cheer for them?

badger
9/6/2007, 06:59 PM
I hope they give the students those funky roll-up signs again.

BOOMER (one side)
SOONER (other side)

or...

"BOO" all over student section.

It would be priceless. :D

critical_phil
9/6/2007, 07:11 PM
BOOOOOOO-urns

exxxxcelllent.

CatfishSooner
9/6/2007, 07:57 PM
I'lll be BOOing in the student section FOR SURE.

Egeo
9/6/2007, 08:09 PM

simple solution
boo the players - be nice to opposing fans

Petro-Sooner
9/6/2007, 08:22 PM
Guaraneteed it will be louder than anyother school.

UTisLousy
9/6/2007, 10:19 PM
Treat others how you want to be treated and you might be surprised by their reaction. :)

I'm going to booooooooo so loud at those scUM bags that their mother's eardrums explode. This is one of those games that boooing is okay to do. Think of it like boooing at the devil SoonerMagik. That would be okay to do right?

Wouldn't bother me if the duck got trampled by the Sooner Schooner too.

Will
9/6/2007, 10:26 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

goingoneight
9/6/2007, 10:51 PM
I'll boo. Follow it up with a 'mer,' and let the other side of the stadium do their part.

Crucifax Autumn
9/6/2007, 11:34 PM
I'll be at home, but I'll probably turn my back on the tv, fart loudly, slam my first beer, and launch into Boomer Sooner to wake the family.

douxpaysan
9/7/2007, 12:19 AM
This thread is like boo practice. A fine aggie tradition...gawd help us.:pop:

Crucifax Autumn
9/7/2007, 01:08 AM
Yeah, but we're not all retarded.

Zing
9/7/2007, 02:06 AM
Yeah, but we're not all retarded.

Exactly.

olevetonahill
9/7/2007, 02:33 AM
Ill Yell BOOMER
Hows about we show some Class ?

OU 4 Life
9/7/2007, 02:38 AM

I'll be in Sec. 31 row 10 right behind the scUM bench, so I might be need of one of those. 32 hours 22 minutes left !!!! BBBBOOOOOOOMMMMEEEERRR!!!

TheUnnamedSooner
9/7/2007, 11:21 AM
Ill Yell BOOMER
Hows about we show some Class ?

I don't understand why it is classless to boo the oppossing team. I don't think they get their feelings hurt, we're not yelling obscenities or throwing things. It just let's them know "hey, we're not routing for you"

badger
9/7/2007, 11:27 AM
I don't understand why it is classless to boo the oppossing team. I don't think they get their feelings hurt, we're not yelling obscenities or throwing things. It just let's them know "hey, we're not routing for you"
For some Miami players, it might fire them up.

Fired up Cane: YEA, YOU HATE US, BUT WE HATE YOU TOO!

For some Miami players, it may cause confusion:

Stupid Cane: Are they saying BOO, or U?

For some Miami players, it may inspire choice words.

Kellen Winslow: Yeah, I don't give a hell 'bout yo' booin'. It's about this U, man. I don't give a flyin' you-know-what about a boo. I don't give a damn! I would do the same thing to you. It's war. They don't give a freakin' you-know-what about you. They will boo you. They're out there to boo you. So I'm 'a boo 'em. You write that in the paper. You write that. You make money off that. No, man, I'm p---ed. All y'all take this down. I'm p---ed, man. We don't care about nobody except this U. We don't. If I didn't boo him, he'd boo me. They were gunnin' for my ears. I'm a come right back at 'em. I'm a f*ckin' hillbilly!