PDA

View Full Version : Miami week...helmet swinger you HATE(D) the most!

The Maestro
9/5/2007, 07:26 PM
So many to choose from. Originally, it was Michael Irvin. Number one, what the Schnelly is a receiver wearing number 47 for?

Jimmy Johnson is an obvious pick, but I respect what he has done, to some degree, at both levels...and I also enjoyed his demise in 1986 so much when they lost to Penn State.

Ken Dorsey was a punk, too...scrawny little white boy hiding behind the thuggish nature of the brothas on the team. But he was a good talent as well...at the college level.

K2 is also going to be a fan favorite in this list. Especially for one outburst...but his motorcycle ride made me laugh too much to hate him.

WITHOUT QUESTION...the 'cane I hate the most is, none other than....

Randal Hill.

This guy here...A) He wasn't all that great. Great speed. That's it. And B) the part that really bothered me...unoriginal. He tried the same attitude that was Michael Irvin. Make a catch and act like you just won the Super Bowl with it. As I said, in time I learned to accept that Michael Irvin was "just" that intense...all the time. Randal Hill was just a cocky, no talent, S.O.B. When he would jump up after a 5 yard catch and act like a fool it was so annoying...especially since it wasn't his move--he was imitating Irvin--and he had far fewer results.

auto
9/5/2007, 07:33 PM
Kellen " I am freakin Souljah" Winslow.

badger
9/5/2007, 07:34 PM
GO NED!
:D

devOUt
9/5/2007, 07:34 PM
It's a tie between Winslow and Jeremy Shockey.

soonerboy_odanorth
9/5/2007, 07:37 PM
What, no love for the murderer...*ahem*...ALLEGEDLY?

soonerboy_odanorth
9/5/2007, 07:38 PM
GO NED!
:D

Surely you would vote for Najeh Davenpoop...

BoomerGirl34
9/5/2007, 07:46 PM
Willie Williams

tommieharris91
9/5/2007, 08:24 PM
Ray Lewis
Ed Reed
Devin Hester (even though he's on my NFL team)

KantoSooner
9/5/2007, 08:29 PM
Bennie Blades.
A dick.

Miami1Fan
9/5/2007, 09:18 PM
you can tell who has won the last few games between these teams even if the games were 20 years ago. some real hatred in these posts. i actually have always liked OU. From the Boz, to Holloway (one of my favorite option QBs ever), to the OU version of Thunder & Lightning (jerald moore and i forget the name of the lightning). Shoot I remember being a big Cedric Jones fan, too, he looked TOUGH in that dark visor. I even liked Garrick McGhee!! Of course if he was my team's QB i probably would have been frustrated with him. Even the guys under Stoops I've liked like Rocky Calmus, Mark Clayton, Trent Smith, Derrick Strait and a few more. I'm looking forward to this game. I hope we beat y'all worse than ever, but once the game's over i'll be wishing y'all good luck with the rest of the season (i might root for a&M in that game though since I like how Stephen McGhee plays ball - one tough dude).

The Maestro
9/5/2007, 09:23 PM
you can tell who has won the last few games between these teams even if the games were 20 years ago. some real hatred in these posts. i actually have always liked OU. From the Boz, to Holloway (one of my favorite option QBs ever), to the OU version of Thunder & Lightning (jerald moore and i forget the name of the lightning). Shoot I remember being a big Cedric Jones fan, too, he looked TOUGH in that dark visor. I even liked Garrick McGhee!! Of course if he was my team's QB i probably would have been frustrated with him. Even the guys under Stoops I've liked like Rocky Calmus, Mark Clayton, Trent Smith, Derrick Strait and a few more. I'm looking forward to this game. I hope we beat y'all worse than ever, but once the game's over i'll be wishing y'all good luck with the rest of the season (i might root for a&M in that game though since I like how Stephen McGhee plays ball - one tough dude).

HEY LOOK! It's one of the 12,000 Miami fans who isn't a rapper!

Miami1Fan
9/5/2007, 09:27 PM
Maestro, i got a single out on my own record label. my album drops December....nah just kidding.

setem
9/5/2007, 09:30 PM
Kellen " I am freakin Souljah" Winslow.

I never really liked Testaverde and Winslow can burn in the depths of hell!

Ed Reed and Ray Lewis...cmon you gotta love those guys!:D

goingoneight
9/5/2007, 09:34 PM
Randal Hill.

Randal Hill was just a cocky, no talent, S.O.B. When he would jump up after a 5 yard catch and act like a fool it was so annoying...especially since it wasn't his move--he was imitating Irvin--and he had far fewer results.

So, I guess you don't like Stephen McGee either? :D

"McGee picks up three yards on the quarterback draw..."

"Uh-oh, Gary... he is excited, now!" :rolleyes:

47straight
9/5/2007, 10:07 PM
Maestro, i got a single out on my own record label. my album drops December....nah just kidding.

Are you sure you weren't hired by some PR firm to come on here and make me not hate all UM fans? :D

FirstandGoal
9/5/2007, 10:43 PM
I just love them all and want to give CareBear hugs to each and every one of them.
I think we should all strive for harmony between fans of all football teams....

and world peace!:twinkies:

TrophyCollector
9/5/2007, 10:53 PM
No question...

"How 'bout that F*** STICK!"

Jewstin
9/5/2007, 10:54 PM
Winslow. I'm not so sure it was hatred, though, because every time I see his red-faced rant about being a soldier, I can't help but laugh hysterically.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82BPA5QAaQ

tommieharris91
9/5/2007, 10:57 PM

I have a good feeling you don't like Florida State very much. :D

insuranceman_22
9/5/2007, 11:18 PM
Miami fan, you do seem like a nice guy. Nothing personal here, but I truly hope your canes receive a physical beat this Saturday.....a bad one....one's that tough to recover from. Then I hope you go winless for the remainder of the season (and next). You have to understand that I was in my teen years and took those mid80's games very badly. The losses were bad, but the way the Canes acted still has me ****ed off.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/5/2007, 11:41 PM
Miami fan, you do seem like a nice guy. Nothing personal here, but I truly hope your canes receive a physical beat this Saturday.....a bad one....one's that tough to recover from. Then I hope you go winless for the remainder of the season (and next). You have to understand that I was in my teen years and took those mid80's games very badly. The losses were bad, but the way the Canes acted still has me ****ed off.This is, IMO, the correct answer. Specific names would be whoever was involved in the original thug display for the U in that 1985 OU game, and Jimmy Johnson for letting those guys do that.

AllAboutThe'O'
9/6/2007, 12:02 AM
Can't believe Rohan Marley's name hasn't come up yet.

47straight
9/6/2007, 12:20 AM
Winslow. I'm not so sure it was hatred, though, because every time I see his red-faced rant about being a soldier, I can't help but laugh hysterically.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82BPA5QAaQ

Thanks for that link - I had never heard the whole thing with my own ears!

Unfrigginbelievable

hink4769
9/6/2007, 12:34 AM
Ray Lewis
Ed Reed
Devin Hester (even though he's on my NFL team)

Whats wrong with Ed Reed? There's like 100000000 former canes that are more dispicable than him (winslow, shockey, irvin, portis, pretty much every other defender besides ed reed, etc..).

Crucifax Autumn
9/6/2007, 01:15 AM
Testicleverde was the most obnoxious and the poster boy for my hatred of the Miami Vice...errr...Whorecocaines.