PDA

View Full Version : A Lot of DeMarco in this CFN Article

SoonerBOI
9/4/2007, 09:32 PM
A future star is born.
http://cfn.scout.com/2/675506.html

King Crimson
9/4/2007, 09:45 PM
i don't get this. no doubt Murray is a talented guy and will likely have a great career at OU, but he rushed for 87 yards and got the ball inside the 5 how many times?

i know the new puppy is cuter than the old dog, but....right now

we're a better team with Patrick between the tackles if Bradford can make the throws. and Sam is going to see some heat this Saturday, it ain't gonna be flag football. Miami is gonna have some athletes.

sooneron
9/4/2007, 09:49 PM
Oklahoma RB DeMarco Murray just scored again on North Texas.

heh, and...

The key will be which one can do the “Blue Steel” first … There’s no truth to the rumor that new college football analyst Jesse Palmer has officially challenged Kirk Herbstreit to a pose-off for the right to be named ESPN’s Mr. Prettyman.

sooneron
9/4/2007, 09:50 PM
i don't get this. no doubt Murray is a talented guy and will likely have a great career at OU, but he rushed for 87 yards and got the ball inside the 5 how many times?

i know the new puppy is cuter than the old dog, but....right now

we're a better team with Patrick between the tackles if Bradford can make the throws. and Sam is going to see some heat this Saturday, it ain't gonna be flag football. Miami is gonna have some athletes.
I also think we will play better on the ground with AP back to hammah the line. We will need him for scUM.

Will
9/4/2007, 11:05 PM
I agree that it is good to have AP doing some running for us but it will also help to have DeMarco in there for a change of pace and to play the slot..

goingoneight
9/5/2007, 12:49 AM
DeMarco didn't exactly light it up most likely because of nerves and the OL didn't do shyatt until UNT was gassed. I think Miami will showcase his skills. I can see Miami stacking up and putting a hold on AP like a lot of teams did late last year in the 2nd halves, and we'll have fresh, super-talented legs to help AP out. Basically when AP slows down around 70-100 yards, UM might *think* they've shut us down.

tommieharris91
9/5/2007, 01:00 AM

soonerboomer93
9/5/2007, 03:37 AM
Really, I think AP being back will only give them both the chance to excel.

Murray seems like a better fit to go outside like he did on the 44 yard sweep.

but i'm just armchairing and could be wrong...

AlbqSooner
9/5/2007, 06:19 AM
Chris Brown returns also. Lots of fresh legs and diversity of styles at running back.

Texas Golfer
9/5/2007, 07:24 AM

SouthFortySooner
9/7/2007, 02:10 PM
heh.. he said, "silky smooth" :)

Bourbon St Sooner
9/7/2007, 02:48 PM
5) Overrated: Les Miles

Heh